- New Jersey considers smoking ban at public beaches, parks Updated: May-26-16 2:32 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Beachgoers would be barred from smoking on public beaches and in parks under legislation scheduled to get a vote in both houses of the Legislature.
- California bill would ban smoking at youth sports events Updated: May-26-16 2:27 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The California Senate has voted to ban smoking within 250 feet of youth sporting events.
- New Jersey set to try again on beach, park smoking bans Updated: May-24-16 3:42 pm
BELMAR, New Jersey - Measures to restrict smoking at public beaches and ban it entirely at parks are scheduled for a vote in the New Jersey Legislature.
- E-cigarettes banned in Brunswick Co. government buildings Updated: May-18-16 5:12 am
BOLIVIA, North Carolina - Brunswick County's smoking ordinance has been amended to include a ban against e-cigarettes.
- Cottonwood raises age for tobacco purchases to 21 Updated: May-13-16 4:01 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Reaching adulthood generally means you can purchase tobacco. That won't be possible soon in Cottonwood, Arizona.
- House bill would curb new regulation of e-cigarettes, cigars Updated: May-05-16 10:31 am
WASHINGTON - Vape away.
- Health officials reach settlement with Seattle hookah lounge Updated: Apr-30-16 11:46 am
SEATTLE - Public health officials have reached a settlement of their case against a Seattle hookah lounge. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray had been trying to shut down Seattle's 11 hookah lounges for violating a ban on indoor smoking.