- 46 arrested, $2M seized in multistate gambling operation Updated: May-25-16 5:23 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Authorities say they have seized $2 million in cash and arrested 46 people in New Jersey, New York and Florida on sports gambling and other charges.
- Feds: Gang leader gets 30 years in candlelight vigil death Updated: May-24-16 6:50 am
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Federal prosecutors say a suburban New York City gang leader has received a 30-year prison sentence for the December 2013 shooting death of a man who was attending a candlelight vigil.
- Drug courier admits helping deliver meth to Mississippi Updated: May-23-16 1:04 pm
GULFPORT, Mississippi - An Oklahoma man has admitted he was acting as a drug courier when he and two others brought about 26 ½ pounds of crystal meth to Mississippi.
- Swiss send last of FIFA suspects to US in bribery case Updated: May-18-16 7:11 pm
NEW YORK - The longtime former head of the Nicaraguan soccer federation who most recently was employed by FIFA pleaded not guilty to racketeering charges Wednesday after he became the last of seven men extradited after their arrests in Zurich last year.
- The Latest: FIFA suspect extradited to US pleads not guilty Updated: May-18-16 7:08 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on former FIFA staffer Julio Rocha, who was extradited to the United States to face racketeering charges in a sprawling bribery case (all times local):
- Ringleader's mom, cousin plead guilty in drug gang case Updated: May-16-16 5:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The mother and cousin of a man accused by federal authorities of running a deadly drug ring have pleaded guilty in federal court to racketeering.
- The Latest: FBI agent displays checks in Rep. Fattah's trial Updated: May-16-16 4:13 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Latest on the corruption trial of U.S. Rep. Chaka Fattah (all times local):
- Murder charge dropped against suspected Austin judge shooter Updated: May-14-16 1:36 pm
HOUSTON - Prosecutors in Houston have dropped a murder charge against a man who Travis County authorities have identified as the suspect in the shooting and wounding of a state judge in Austin last year.
- 11 kilos of cocaine in RV in Gulfport leads to indictment Updated: May-10-16 7:27 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal grand jury has indicted a man after authorities allegedly found about 11 kilos of cocaine in his RV.
- Ex-FBI agent pleads guilty to perjury during Bulger trial Updated: May-09-16 4:43 pm
BOSTON - A former FBI agent pleaded guilty Monday to lying repeatedly during his testimony at the trial of Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger, including claiming he was the first officer to recover the gun used to assassinate Martin Luther King Jr. in 1968.
- Ex-Oklahoma Gov. David Hall dies at age 85 in California Updated: May-06-16 5:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former Oklahoma Gov. David Hall, who maintained his innocence long after an indictment complicated his public legacy, died Friday at age 85 after suffering a stroke at a California hospital, his daughter said.
- The Latest: Alleged Gangster Disciples indicted in 2 states Updated: May-04-16 2:37 pm
ATLANTA - The Latest on the indictment of alleged members of the Gangster Disciples gang (all times local):
- FIFA prosecutors want life ban for Webb in bribery case Updated: May-04-16 7:48 am
ZURICH - FIFA ethics prosecutors want a life ban imposed on former FIFA vice president Jeffrey Webb, who has pleaded guilty to racketeering charges in the United States.