- Alleged gang member pleads guilty to racketeering charge Updated: Nov-20-15 5:18 pm
GREENBELT, Maryland - An alleged member of the Salvadoran gang MS-13 has pleaded guilty to a racketeering charge in connection with a slaying in Maryland.
- FBI agent in Chinatown probe to spend another day on stand Updated: Nov-19-15 12:19 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Jurors in the murder and racketeering trial of a key defendant in a San Francisco Chinatown crime probe are set to hear another day of testimony from one of the prosecution's main witnesses - an FBI agent who posed as an East Coast mobster interested in laundering proceeds from illegal sports betting and marijuana cultivation.
- The Latest: FBI agent: Defendant said he approved of crime Updated: Nov-18-15 3:40 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The latest from the trial of a man facing murder and racketeering charges in an organized crime case in San Francisco's Chinatown (all times are local):
- Woman who held disabled people captive gets life in prison Updated: Nov-05-15 2:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A woman who kept mentally disabled adults captive in the basement of a Philadelphia home and in other states for their disability checks was sentenced Thursday to life in prison.
- 4 plead guilty to murder in drug, gun case in central Ohio Updated: Nov-05-15 3:31 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The government says four men have pleaded guilty to murder as an investigation continues into gang-related violence in central Ohio.