- Feds: Leader of New Jersey gang Grape Street Crips indicted Updated: Feb-11-16 5:46 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The leader of one of New Jersey's most violent street gangs ordered murders of people thought to have cooperated with law enforcement and ran an operation that engaged in racketeering, extortion, robbery and drug trafficking, a federal indictment unsealed Thursday alleged.
- Canada soccer head Montagliani to run for CONCACAF president Updated: Feb-08-16 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Canadian Soccer Association president Victor Montagliani says he is running for president of soccer's governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean, whose past three presidents have been charged with corruption by U.S. prosecutors.
- Ex-'Survivor' contestant charged with possessing child porn Updated: Feb-06-16 1:16 pm
CLARKSTON, Michigan - Michigan authorities have charged a former "Survivor" contestant with possessing child pornography and running Ponzi scheme.
- Buddy Cianci, dominant in Rhode Island politics, dies at 74 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:47 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Former Mayor Buddy Cianci, the wisecracking political rogue who presided over the revitalization of Providence during two stints in office cut short by criminal charges and a prison sentence for corruption, died Thursday. He was 74.
- Universal Aryan Brotherhood prison gang associate sentenced Updated: Jan-16-16 6:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 41-year old associate of the Universal Aryan Brotherhood prison gang has been sentenced to nearly five years in prison for violence committed in aid of racketeering.
- 3 more plead guilty in drug, gun case in central Ohio Updated: Jan-16-16 10:25 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The government says three more men have pleaded guilty in an investigation into gang-related violence in central Ohio.
- Alleged Detroit gang member faces racketeering charges Updated: Jan-15-16 7:56 am
DETROIT - An alleged member of the Seven Mile Blood street gang faces racketeering charges as a result of the Detroit One program.