- Driver pleads not guilty to vehicular manslaughter Updated: May-28-16 3:27 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - A Pocatello teen driver has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of vehicular manslaughter in the March death of a motorcyclist.
- 3 teens charged with killing teenager whose body was burned Updated: May-28-16 1:03 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - The Laurens County sheriff says three teenagers are charged with murder after the body of a missing 17-year-old was found burned.
- 14-year-old boy charged in Albuquerque man's dragging death Updated: May-28-16 12:32 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A 14-year-old Albuquerque boy has been charged with running over a man before dragging him to his death.
- 17-year-old facing felony charge in fatal hit-and-run crash Updated: May-28-16 11:29 am
GREENWICH, Connecticut - A 17-year-old Greenwich man has been charged in a fatal hit-and-run crash that left a pedestrian dead.
- 14-year-old boy charged for entering 35 vehicles in Macon Updated: May-28-16 11:04 am
MACON, Georgia - Authorities say a 14-year-old boy has been arrested and charged with 35 counts of entering an automobile in Macon.
- 2 more teens charged in accidental SC high school shooting Updated: May-28-16 9:12 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say two more students have been charged in connection with an accidental shooting earlier this month at a Greenville high school.
- Teens charged with attempted murder of mother Updated: May-27-16 9:59 pm
REDMOND, Oregon - A grand jury has indicted two teenagers with attempting to kill of one of their mothers.
- 16-year-old arrested in Florida school bathroom sex incident Updated: May-27-16 5:46 pm
A Florida sheriff's office arrested a 16-year-old high school football player Friday in connection with a 15-year-old girl having sex with multiple boys in a public school bathroom.
- Arrest made in death of East Feliciana School Board member Updated: May-27-16 4:02 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Police have made an arrest in the shooting death of an East Feliciana Parish School Board member.
- Iowa Supreme Court bans life without parole for teen killers Updated: May-27-16 3:30 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Juveniles who commit even the most heinous murders must someday have the chance to earn their release from prison, a divided Iowa Supreme Court ruled Friday.
- Gaston County police arrest suspect in cousins' deaths Updated: May-27-16 11:35 am
GASTONIA, North Carolina - Police have arrested a 17-year-old male and charged him in the deaths of two cousins found dead in a home in Gaston County.
- Boston police charge two men in unresolved 2004 killing Updated: May-27-16 8:41 am
BOSTON - Police have arrested two men in connection with a nearly 12-year-old unsolved homicide in Boston.
- Western NY man charged with manslaughter after hit-run crash Updated: May-27-16 6:24 am
LITTLE VALLEY, New York - A 19-year-old western New York man is facing manslaughter and other charges after a fatal hit and run crash.
- The Latest: Authorities hope to find abducted girl alive Updated: May-27-16 12:26 am
SOLVANG, California - The Latest on an abduction of a teen girl seen dragged on a Northern California overpass (all times local):
- California high court rejects challenge to juvenile sentence Updated: May-26-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a challenge to a criminal sentence of 50 years to life for a juvenile convicted of murder who argued that the punishment violated a U.S. Supreme Court decision because it was the equivalent of life without parole and required by law.
- Porcupines clubbed to death but sheriff can't charge anyone Updated: May-26-16 5:37 pm
ALBANY, New York - A New York sheriff says nearly a dozen porcupines have been found beaten to death but he can't take action against the teenagers suspected of killing them.
- The Latest: Court rejects challenge to juvenile sentence Updated: May-26-16 2:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Latest on the California Supreme Court's ruling on the constitutionality of a mandatory 50-years-to-life sentence for a juvenile convicted of homicide (all times local):
- Methuen man indicted in crash that injured 2 teens Updated: May-26-16 1:24 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Methuen man authorities say tried to take his own life when he drove his pickup truck head-on into another vehicle, severely injuring two Lawrence teenagers, has been indicted.
- Deputies: 3 arrested in connection with staged armed robbery Updated: May-26-16 11:09 am
HICO, West Virginia - Authorities have arrested three people in connection with a staged robbery at a convenience store near Hico.
- Suspect arrested in homicide-burglary south of Salt Lake Updated: May-26-16 10:03 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Police have arrested a 19-year-old suspect in the fatal shooting of a Holladay man during an attempted burglary over the weekend at his apartment south of Salt Lake City
- Shots fired in Springfield, teen taken into custody Updated: May-26-16 6:31 am
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Police have arrested a teenager who they believe was the gunman behind an incident of shots fired in Springfield's McKnight section.
- Portland police: 11-year-old driving stolen car crashes Updated: May-25-16 6:22 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland Police say an 11-year-old boy has been arrested after he crashed a stolen vehicle into other cars in north Portland.
- Illinois man charged in fatal downtown St. Louis carjacking Updated: May-25-16 6:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - A 19-year-old Illinois man has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with a downtown St. Louis carjacking in which a 9-month-old was thrown from the car after her mother was shot.
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse Updated: May-25-16 5:40 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A black teenager who prosecutors say was sexually assaulted by three white football players in the locker room of an Idaho high school has sued the school district, alleging the rape was the culmination of months of racist taunts and physical abuse.
- Michigan kidnapping suspect charged in unrelated killing Updated: May-25-16 5:39 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A western Michigan man was charged Wednesday with killing a female jogger in 2014, after authorities investigating him in the recent abduction of a 16-year-old girl say they matched a gun in his van to the fatal shooting.