- Prosecutors: Brooklyn woman used rock in anti-gay attack Updated: Jul-03-15 7:40 pm
NEW YORK - Prosecutors say a Brooklyn teen has been arrested on charges she assaulted a man with a rock after shouting anti-gay epithets at him.
- 2 juveniles arrested after brush fire in Lacey Updated: Jul-03-15 4:13 pm
LACEY, Washington - Police have arrested two juveniles in connection with a 1-acre brush fire in Lacey.
- Police: Teen charged in fatal crash involving stolen car Updated: Jul-03-15 4:53 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Connecticut teenager has been arrested in connection to a high-speed crash involving two stolen cars that killed a 15-year-old girl and critically injured a 13-year-old boy.
- Teen charged with killing teacher loses bid to move trial Updated: Jul-02-15 7:58 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - A judge has rejected a request to move the trial of a Massachusetts teenager charged with killing his high school math teacher.
- Police say man kidnapped 16-year-old girl in western Md. Updated: Jul-02-15 11:50 am
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Cumberland police say they've issued an arrest warrant for a 36-year-old man suspected of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl.
- 14-year-old charged with 6 robberies on Metro Updated: Jul-01-15 8:27 pm
WASHINGTON - Metro Transit Police have charged a 14-year-old boy with committing six robberies on the Metro in three weeks.
- Florida teen accused of stealing 70-plus guns from store Updated: Jul-01-15 6:38 am
ORLANDO, Florida - A 19-year-old Florida man faces numerous charges after authorities say he ripped a hole in the ceiling of Al's Army Navy store, shimmied down a rope and climbed back up with two bags full of guns.
- Expert: Waseca teen accused in bomb plot 'significant risk' Updated: Jun-30-15 8:16 pm
WASECA, Minnesota - A teenager accused of plotting to attack his southern Minnesota school poses "a significant risk for future violence," a prosecution witness testified Tuesday at a hearing to determine whether the teen should be tried as an adult.
- Pittsburgh-area mall enacts new security plan after shooting Updated: Jun-30-15 3:50 pm
MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania - Executives at a Pittsburgh-area mall have announced new plans to improve security in response to several violent crimes, including a February shooting that injured three people.
- 3 Waltham teens charged in beating death Updated: Jun-30-15 8:23 am
WOBURN, Massachusetts - Three juveniles from Waltham are facing manslaughter charges in connection with the beating death last year of a 34-year-old man.
- Police: 2 charged after robbery partner accidentally killed Updated: Jun-30-15 6:12 am
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Two Blytheville teens have been charged with capital murder after police say they accidentally shot one of their partners in an aggravated robbery.
- Boy, 16, charged in St. Cloud stabbing death Updated: Jun-29-15 8:46 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Prosecutors have charged a 16-year-old boy in last week's fatal stabbing of a man during a fight in St. Cloud.
- 13-year-old charged, shooting BB gun at passing motorists Updated: Jun-29-15 8:25 am
CAMPTI, Louisiana - A Campti 13-year-old has been charged with two counts of criminal damage to property after authorities say he was shooting a BB gun at passing motorists.
- Deputies: Florida teen escapes custody, steals patrol car Updated: Jun-29-15 6:02 am
DELAND, Florida - A central Florida teenager faces multiple charges after authorities say he escaped the custody of a sheriff's deputy and stole a patrol car.
- Teen convicted of killing dad in Sheboygan Updated: Jun-26-15 6:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A judge has convicted a 19-year-old man accused of bludgeoning his father to death and hiding his body for nearly a week in their Sheboygan apartment.
- Ashland teen gets life in prison in great-uncle's killing Updated: Jun-26-15 11:50 am
ASHLAND, Wisconsin - An Ashland teenager is sentenced to life in prison in connection with the death of his great-uncle in 2013.
- Police have arrested 2 teens in alleged brutal assault Updated: Jun-26-15 9:55 am
SELMA, Alabama - Police say they have arrested two Selma teenagers in the alleged brutal assault of a 21-year-old man.
- Teen accused of killing mom's chickens in bizarre threat Updated: Jun-26-15 6:19 am
ELKMONT, Alabama - A north Alabama teenager has been arrested after authorities say he killed six of his mother's chickens in a bizarre threat after asking her to fix his relationship with his girlfriend.
- Teenager pleads guilty in slaying of expectant father Updated: Jun-25-15 4:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis teenager has pleaded guilty to murder in the shooting death of a 24-year-old expectant father on his morning walk.
- Officials: California corrections officer kept child porn Updated: Jun-25-15 1:13 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Federal officials say a former Northern California juvenile corrections officers has pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography.
- St. Louis teenager accused in Illinois fatal shooting Updated: Jun-25-15 8:32 am
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - A Missouri teenager is accused of shooting two teenagers, one fatally, in East St. Louis.
- Police: Attempted burglary suspects found in dumpster Updated: Jun-25-15 5:13 am
COVENTRY, Connecticut - Two teens have been charged with breaking into a Connecticut convenience store after police found them in a dumpster behind a Dunkin' Donuts.
- Teen convicted of killing fellow gang member Updated: Jun-24-15 6:20 pm
BARTOW, Florida - A central Florida teen has been convicted of fatally shooting another teen in the head.
- Boy sentenced to more than 1 year for Washington kidnap try Updated: Jun-24-15 6:03 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - A 15-year-old boy accused of grabbing a toddler from a park in a small eastern Washington town pleaded guilty Wednesday to second-degree kidnapping and was sentenced to more than a year in juvenile detention.
- Ex-band director sentenced to prison for sex with teenager Updated: Jun-24-15 5:22 pm
DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania - A suspended suburban Philadelphia high school band director who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 14-year-old student has been sentenced to 11½ to 23 months in prison.