- Police: Older son said he killed father in California Updated: Apr-29-16 7:15 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The older of two sons charged with murdering their parents at their home in California said he shot his father multiple times, but he did not shoot his mother, according to police.
- The Latest: Police: Older son confessed to killing father Updated: Apr-29-16 6:15 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The Latest on the arrest of two sons in the shooting deaths of their parents in California. (all times local):
- Not guilty plea in Chandler hit-and-run that injured vet Updated: Apr-29-16 4:01 pm
PHOENIX - A man arrested in a hit-and-run accident that injured a veteran in Chandler last month has pleaded not guilty.
- Boy, 16, accused in downtown Nashville bus station shooting Updated: Apr-29-16 2:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities have arrested a 16-year-old boy wanted in connection with the shootings of four people at a downtown Nashville bus terminal that left one person critically wounded and sent dozens of commuters scrambling for cover.
- 2 sentenced in Vancouver burglary, assault of Buddhist nun Updated: Apr-29-16 11:20 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver man and teenage boy have been sentenced to prison for burglarizing a home last year and assaulting a 65-year-old woman who lived there.
- Accused Williston teacher and coach pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-29-16 10:26 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston teacher and coach accused of a sex crime involving an 18-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty.
- Police: Hammond teen arrested for making threat at school Updated: Apr-29-16 8:57 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Authorities say a 15-year-old Hammond High Magnet School student has been arrested for writing a threat on a desk.
- Police arrest woman for abandoning newborn in dumpster Updated: Apr-28-16 7:16 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say they've arrested an 18-year-old woman for leaving her newborn son in an Everett dumpster in March.
- Report: Laws holding back juveniles with criminal records Updated: Apr-28-16 6:11 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - High costs and broad sharing of juvenile records are hurting chances of young people who committed minor offenses from taking those incidents off their record.
- Teen pleads guilty to attempted murder in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 5:49 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 15-year-old boy pleaded guilty Thursday to charges expected to keep him locked up at least until he's 21 for opening fire on fellow students in a school cafeteria for reasons that remain unclear.
- Slain teen's dad, stepmom arrested on domestic abuse charges Updated: Apr-28-16 4:35 pm
WYTHEVILLE, Virginia - Authorities say the father and stepmother of a slain Virginia teenager have been arrested after a domestic violence incident.
- The Latest: Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 3:50 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the 15-year-old student charged in Ohio school cafeteria shootings. (all times local):
- Phoenix police: Teen accused of shooting high school student Updated: Apr-28-16 3:42 pm
PHOENIX - A teenager has been arrested in connection with a shooting that critically wounded a high school student in Phoenix.
- Salt Lake teens arrested in alleged school shooting plot Updated: Apr-28-16 3:08 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police say they've arrested two teenagers suspected of plotting a shooting at their high school, but there's no evidence they could have carried it out.
- Germany: Teens who bombed Sikh temple were IS sympathizers Updated: Apr-28-16 12:30 pm
BERLIN - German authorities say two teenagers suspected of carrying out a bombing on a Sikh temple in the western city of Essen were sympathizers of the Islamic State group.
- Teenager gets 2 life sentences in grandparents' deaths Updated: Apr-27-16 5:42 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A St. Joseph teenager was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences for the shooting deaths of his grandparents, who were also his adoptive parents.
- 2 juveniles arrested after Wilmington mayor's car stolen Updated: Apr-27-16 2:27 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say they have recovered a stolen car belonging to Mayor Dennis Williams.
- State seeks to have teen charged as adult in musician death Updated: Apr-27-16 8:29 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Prosecutors say they will seek to have a 15-year-old boy charged as an adult in stabbing death of a Wilmington musician.
- Teen admits to role in death of 'Grandpa of Capitol Avenue' Updated: Apr-27-16 7:04 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A 19-year-old man has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the 2013 death of a 72-year-old man known as the "Grandpa of Capitol Avenue" in Bridgeport.
- Teen charged after body found in Lumberton field Updated: Apr-27-16 5:42 am
LUMBERTON, North Carolina - A Red Springs teen has been charged with shooting a Lumberton man and dumping his body in a bean field.
- Pair of 14-year-olds charged with murder in Fort Lauderdale Updated: Apr-27-16 1:26 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Fort Lauderdale police say they have arrested two 14-year-old boys in connection with last week's shooting of a 52-year-old man.
- 5 arrested in connection with southwest Missouri homicide Updated: Apr-26-16 9:07 pm
HALLTOWN, Missouri - Authorities have arrested five people in connection with a reportedly drug-related southwest Missouri homicide.
- NY teen pleads not guilty to murder in park shooting Updated: Apr-26-16 3:21 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A Westchester County teenager has pleaded not guilty to a murder indictment in connection with the shooting of a college student in a park.
- Police: Foul play suspected in Louisiana teenager's death Updated: Apr-26-16 12:27 pm
HAHNVILLE, Louisiana - Sheriff's deputies in Louisiana suspect foul play in the death of a 16-year-old girl from Kenner, a suburb just west of New Orleans.
- Man shot by deputy charged with shooting into VFW hall Updated: Apr-26-16 10:34 am
HALIFAX, Virginia - Authorities have charged a man they say shot at a Veterans of Foreign Wars hall in Virginia, injuring four people, and was then shot by a sheriff's deputy.