- Asian stock markets rally on US recovery hopes Updated: May-24-16 11:32 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - Asian stock markets rallied Wednesday as solid U.S. housing sales data and overnight gains on Wall Street raised expectations for a strong recovery in the world's largest economy.
- Massachusetts home sales soar; median prices also rise Updated: May-24-16 8:54 am
BOSTON - Sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts soared to their highest level for the month of April in more than a decade, according to two organizations that track the housing market.
- AG: Roofer took insurance checks, never finished work Updated: May-23-16 3:15 am
CINCINNATI - The state attorney general is suing a Cincinnati roofing company over more than a dozen complaints that the company took insurance checks but the work was either never finished or was done improperly.
- Couple pressured to sell home to make way for parking lot Updated: May-22-16 12:10 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A couple is facing pressure to sell their downtown Rapid City home to Pennington County, which wants to build a parking lot in its place.
- US home sales growth driven mostly by Midwest Updated: May-20-16 10:41 am
WASHINGTON - Midwestern homebuyers helped spark a national increase in real estate sales during April, a sign that demand for housing remains steady despite rising prices and tight inventories.
- Planned affordable housing to sell for $1.3 million each Updated: May-18-16 4:16 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - The four homes planned for an Aspen affordable housing complex will cost upward of $1.3 million each.
- Washington home prices up 8.1 percent over last year Updated: May-13-16 12:50 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Housing prices across the state continued to rise in the first quarter of 2016, driven by a low supply of homes for sale.
- Foundation sells former NU president's home for $575,000 Updated: May-03-16 3:57 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A home that the University of Nebraska Foundation purchased in 2013 for a former NU president has been sold at a loss after more than a year on the market.
- Lawmaker evaluating prison move built homes near Draper site Updated: May-02-16 4:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker deeply involved in the state prison-relocation process was simultaneously building townhouses near the current prison site.
- Rhode Island sees record home sales in 1st quarter of 2016 Updated: Apr-27-16 4:06 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A nonprofit group that tracks the housing market says more single-family homes were sold in Rhode Island during the first quarter of 2016 than during any other first quarter in three decades.
- Massachusetts single-family home, condo sales soar in March Updated: Apr-26-16 10:49 am
BOSTON - More single-family homes were sold in Massachusetts last month than in any March since 2004, according to one group that tracks the market.
- US home prices rise at solid pace, even with flat sales Updated: Apr-26-16 9:34 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices continued their steady upward march in February as buyers competed for a limited number of available properties.
- Single-family home sales in Rhode Island soar 23 percent Updated: Apr-25-16 7:35 am
WARWICK, Rhode Island - The number of single-family homes sold in Rhode Island in March shot up by 23 percent when compared to the same month a year ago.