- State plans to sell 2 historic houses in downtown Raleigh Updated: Oct-03-15 12:52 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The state has announced its plans to sell two historic homes in downtown Raleigh, including the 145-year-old Heck-Andrews House.
- Home sales continue to rise in Baton Rouge area Updated: Sep-29-15 11:14 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The number of houses sold in metro Baton Rouge rose 5.7 percent in August from a year ago despite a drop in activity in Livingston Parish.
- US home prices rise steadily in July, lifted by higher sales Updated: Sep-29-15 9:43 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices rose at a solid pace in July, as would-be buyers competed for a diminished supply of available housing.
- US pending home sales fall in August Updated: Sep-28-15 11:55 am
WASHINGTON - Fewer Americans signed contracts to buy homes in August, as pending sales slumped amid broader concerns about the U.S. stock market and global economy.
- Former teen idol David Cassidy's home sells for $2 million Updated: Sep-25-15 3:49 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The South Florida home owned by former teen idol David Cassidy has sold for just over $2 million.
- US home sales slide in August after 3 months of solid gains Updated: Sep-21-15 10:07 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home sales slid in August by the most since January as tight supplies and rising prices discouraged potential buyers.
- Rhode Island real estate market remains healthy Updated: Sep-21-15 7:43 am
WARWICK, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island Association of Realtors is reporting that sales of single-family homes in the state shot up 14 percent in August compared to the year-ago month, the ninth consecutive month of year-over-year sales.
- California home prices, sales cool in August Updated: Sep-17-15 4:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - California's summer housing rally cooled in August, a research firm said Thursday, as tight supplies kept a lid on sales and more buyers found prices out of reach.