- Rhode Island sees record home sales in 1st quarter of 2016 Updated: Apr-27-16 4:06 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A nonprofit group that tracks the housing market says more single-family homes were sold in Rhode Island during the first quarter of 2016 than during any other first quarter in three decades.
- Massachusetts single-family home, condo sales soar in March Updated: Apr-26-16 10:49 am
BOSTON - More single-family homes were sold in Massachusetts last month than in any March since 2004, according to one group that tracks the market.
- US home prices rise at solid pace, even with flat sales Updated: Apr-26-16 9:34 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices continued their steady upward march in February as buyers competed for a limited number of available properties.
- Single-family home sales in Rhode Island soar 23 percent Updated: Apr-25-16 7:35 am
WARWICK, Rhode Island - The number of single-family homes sold in Rhode Island in March shot up by 23 percent when compared to the same month a year ago.
- Maine home sales, prices heat up in early 2016 Updated: Apr-22-16 11:04 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Sales of houses and the prices of homes are both rising in Maine.
- More Americans are expected to remodel their homes this year Updated: Apr-21-16 9:06 am
WASHINGTON - A rising number of Americans are preparing to renovate their homes this year, a potential boost for the economy, according to projections released Thursday by Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies.
- US home sales rebounded in March after February dip Updated: Apr-20-16 10:29 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. homebuyers crowded back into the market in March, kicking off a solid start to the spring buying season after sales had slumped in February.
- California home sales, median price increase in March Updated: Apr-19-16 3:48 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - California homes notched increases in sales and price in March, hitting a $415,000 median last reached during 2015's strong summer market.
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency marks 40k home milestone Updated: Apr-18-16 7:12 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Housing Finance Agency says it has reached a milestone in home sales.
- Scandal-hit VW global sales off 0.2 percent in March Updated: Apr-15-16 11:32 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Volkswagen AG saw global sales for all its brands slip 0.2 percent in March as the company works to overcome a scandal over cars that were rigged to cheat on diesel emissions tests.
- Prescott couple arrested for squatting in bank-owned home Updated: Apr-13-16 6:41 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott couple has been arrested for allegedly spending months squatting in a bank-owned home once listed for sale at $900,000.
- Garcia's homer powers Sale, White Sox past Indians, 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-16 6:14 pm
CHICAGO - Chris Sale had never been colder playing baseball, then exited his outing dejected and staring at a loss after giving up two late home runs.
- Las Cruces mom, daughter featured on TLC's 'My First Home' Updated: Apr-06-16 11:20 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Las Cruces is about to get a little more exposure on the small screen, as the national television network TLC launches a new season of "My First Home."