- Reports: Average Manhattan home price is over $1.8 million Updated: Jul-01-15 8:17 am
NEW YORK - The average sales price of a Manhattan apartment has eclipsed $1.8 million - a new high.
- Houses sold in Rhode Island rises 6 percent for May Updated: Jun-30-15 12:44 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The number of houses sold in Rhode Island rose 6 percent in May, while the median sales price of $227,500 represents a 9 percent increase from a year ago.
- US pending home sales climb to 9-year high Updated: Jun-29-15 10:41 am
WASHINGTON - More Americans signed contracts to purchase homes in May, as pending sales climbed to their highest level in more than nine years.
- Parkersburg, Vienna implement sales taxes under home rule Updated: Jun-29-15 8:56 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Businesses in Parkersburg and Vienna will begin charging an additional penny on the dollar for taxable items and services this week.
- St. Paul home where Fitzgerald once lived up for sale Updated: Jun-28-15 5:20 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul home where Jazz Age author F. Scott Fitzgerald once lived is up for sale.
- Iowa home sells for more than $1 million at auction Updated: Jun-28-15 1:07 pm
URBANDALE, Iowa - A suburban Des Moines home complete with its own drawbridge and dance floor drew a price over $1 million at a weekend auction.
- Baton Rouge area home sales drop nearly 8 percent in May Updated: Jun-23-15 11:28 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The number of houses sold in metro Baton Rouge dropped 7.6 percent in May from a year ago, a decline that real estate experts are blaming on tight inventory.
- Sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts drops Updated: Jun-23-15 7:41 am
BOSTON - Sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts declined last month when compared to May 2014, a drop that one organization that tracks the market attributes to low inventory.
- Here's why home sales are finally surging Updated: Jun-22-15 5:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Real estate has gotten hot again.
- Maine home sales increased steadily in May, realtors say Updated: Jun-22-15 1:11 pm
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Association of Realtors says home values and sales volume increased steadily in May.
- California home sales rise; median price tops $400,000 Updated: Jun-18-15 4:53 pm
IRVINE, California - California home sales continued their year-over-year rise last month as the state recovers from its housing slump. The median price of homes hit $401,000 statewide and $650,000 in the San Francisco Bay Area, a real estate research firm reported Thursday.
- Senate considers bill authorizing sale of home-baked goods Updated: Jun-08-15 2:05 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey residents could soon be allowed to sale baked goods made at home.