- Missouri summer jobs program places more than 3,100 youths Updated: Sep-30-15 6:47 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A new Missouri summer jobs program provided more than 3,000 low-income youth with work experience.
- GameStop joins other retailers as it steps up holiday hiring Updated: Sep-29-15 10:39 am
NEW YORK - GameStop will hire more than 28,000 part-time workers for the holiday shopping season, up 12 percent from last year, the gaming retailer said Tuesday.
- USPS needs more workers in South Dakota for upcoming season Updated: Sep-27-15 12:43 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service needs more workers in South Dakota for the upcoming holiday season and plans to hire 58 people.
- Macy's expects to fill 2,900 seasonal jobs in Martinsburg Updated: Sep-23-15 8:34 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Macy's spokesman says the retailer expects to hire about 2,900 seasonal workers at its Martinsburg eCommerce Fulfillment Center.
- Macy's plans to add 85K seasonal holiday hiring workers Updated: Sep-21-15 11:41 am
NEW YORK - Macy's Inc. plans to hire about 85,000 seasonal workers for temporary jobs ahead of the holidays to meet expected higher demand. That is about the same as a year ago.
- Wal-Mart says it will hire 60,000 holiday season workers Updated: Sep-17-15 1:53 pm
NEW YORK - Wal-Mart says it will hire 60,000 employees to meet increased shopping demand over the holiday season.
- FedEx 1st-quarter results mixed, lowers fiscal 2016 outlook Updated: Sep-16-15 6:43 pm
DALLAS - FedEx reported disappointing results for its latest quarter, and the delivery giant cut its full-year profit forecast on weaker demand for freight services and higher costs in its ground division.
- UPS will hire up to 95,000 holiday season workers Updated: Sep-15-15 3:15 pm
NEW YORK - UPS said Tuesday it will hire 90,000 to 95,000 employees - about the same as last year - to help handle shipping and deliveries over the holiday season.
- Exchange students work summer jobs in North Platte Updated: Sep-12-15 10:44 am
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - In China, Wandi Yang is studying digital publishing.
- Officials say Jobs First program exceeding expectations Updated: Sep-12-15 9:32 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The approach taken by the Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless to address the problem of homelessness and unemployment is returning positive results.