- Woman fined $1,000 for trashing worker's office with glitter Updated: Nov-25-15 11:16 am
AKRON, Ohio - A former clerk at an Ohio county's fiscal office has been fined $1,000 for trashing a co-worker's office with glitter and purple Silly String.
- 4 arrested in vandalism of San Francisco Bay Area dam Updated: Nov-24-15 9:05 pm
FREMONT, California - Police say they have arrested four men for allegedly cutting an inflatable dam in Fremont in May, resulting in the loss of nearly 50 million gallons of water.
- Biology building damaged at Pennsylvania's Allegheny College Updated: Nov-23-15 9:21 am
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A biology building was expected to reopen on the campus of Allegheny College after it was vandalized over the weekend.
- Man vandalizing freeway divider struck by hit-and-run driver Updated: Nov-23-15 9:00 am
ORANGE, California - The California Highway Patrol says a man vandalizing an Orange County freeway divider was seriously injured after being struck by a hit-and-run driver.
- Sheriff: Church graffiti could be religion-based hate crime Updated: Nov-19-15 8:14 pm
EUREKA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities in west-central Michigan say they are investigating vandalism on a church near Greenville as a possible religion-based hate crime.
- Transit cop goes into cardiac arrest after suspect struggle Updated: Nov-19-15 2:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia transit officer went into cardiac arrest after making an arrest, but is in stable condition.
- Headstones damaged at southwestern Michigan cemetery Updated: Nov-19-15 7:13 am
BERRIEN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say more than 20 headstones have been kicked over or broken at a southwestern Michigan cemetery.
- Authorities: Vandalism disrupts TV service in Dolan Springs Updated: Nov-18-15 6:34 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Authorities say vandalism has left the Dolan Springs area in northwestern Arizona without over-the-air television service.
- Colorado spirituality bookstore named Isis gets vandalized Updated: Nov-18-15 5:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A Denver-area store called Isis Books & Gifts wants the world to know its name comes from the Egyptian goddess of healing and motherhood and it isn't run by terrorists.
- US Muslims face backlash after Paris attacks Updated: Nov-18-15 9:45 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Muslims around the U.S. are facing backlash following the deadly attacks in Paris, including vandalism to mosques and Islamic centers, hate-filled phone and online messages and threats of violence.
- Police charge man with graffiti vandalism in 3 NY counties Updated: Nov-10-15 6:35 am
ELLENVILLE, New York - Police say they've arrested a man after a three-year investigation into a string of graffiti vandalism across three upstate New York counties.
- Ohio man must write paper on vandalized burial mound Updated: Nov-07-15 11:09 am
PEEBLES, Ohio - An Ohio man who drunkenly damaged an ancient burial mound with his car has pleaded guilty under an agreement with prosecutors requiring him to write a research paper on the site.
- Police: 2 arrested for attempt to vandalize Confederate flag Updated: Nov-07-15 3:02 am
OCALA, Florida - Police in north Florida have arrested two men on suspicion of trying to vandalize a Confederate flag on display at a government complex.
- Planned Parenthood: Damaged clinic will remain closed Updated: Nov-06-15 4:41 am
CLAREMONT, New Hampshire - Planned Parenthood officials say a Claremont clinic that police say was badly damaged by a hatchet-wielding juvenile will be closed for three more weeks while contractors work to repair extensive damage.
- West Virginia University police say crime is up on campus Updated: Nov-04-15 4:55 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Police officers at West Virginia University say there has been a rise in vandalism, assaults and other offenses on campus.
- Rally supports Boston-area mosque tagged with 'USA' graffiti Updated: Nov-04-15 3:18 pm
BURLINGTON, Massachusetts - Muslim leaders and clergy from other faiths rallied Thursday during a demonstration themed "We are Americans" to show support for a suburban Boston mosque spray-painted with "USA" graffiti.
- Vandals splatter red paint in fourth St. Serra attack Updated: Nov-04-15 10:17 am
SANTA CRUZ, California - A fourth case of vandalism aimed at St. Junipero Serra has occurred on the Central Coast.
- Owner closes pizza shop, citing robberies, break-ins Updated: Nov-03-15 6:45 pm
PITTSBURGH - The owner of a Pittsburgh pizza restaurant says he shut its doors for good because of robberies, break-ins and vandalism.
- Police: Holiday display in Pine Bluff vandalized Updated: Nov-03-15 5:09 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Authorities are investigating the vandalism of a holiday display featuring 280 illuminated seasonal scenes along a 1.3-mile path in Pine Bluff.
- Pineville man arrested for vandalism near church Updated: Nov-03-15 4:17 pm
COLFAX, Louisiana - A 21-year-old Pineville man has been arrested for allegedly kicking in the door of a community center on a church's property in Grant Parish.
- Celebration leads to $10K in damage in Lawrence Updated: Nov-03-15 7:34 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Authorities in Lawrence say a crowd caused thousands of dollars in damage when they took down a football goal post at the University of Kansas after the Kansas City Royals' World Series win.
- Justin Bieber completes sentence in egg vandalism case Updated: Nov-02-15 5:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Justin Bieber's cleanup work at a homeless shelter has paid off, with a judge agreeing Monday to take him off formal probation in a vandalism case filed after he damaged a neighbor's home with eggs.
- Vandalism at cemetery being investigated as hate crime Updated: Nov-02-15 6:18 am
CLAYTON, Delaware - State police are investigating vandalism at a cemetery as a hate crime.
- Idaho man sues Jefferson County deputies for excessive force Updated: Oct-30-15 1:30 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho man is suing the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, saying deputies used excessive force against him in June.
- Missouri investigating vandalism at dorm Updated: Oct-30-15 11:44 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - University of Missouri police are investigating another incident of vandalism targeting minorities.