- Prosecution rests in case of alleged synagogue firebomber Updated: May-25-16 3:17 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Prosecutors have rested their case against one of two northern New Jersey men charged with vandalizing and firebombing Jewish temples and a rabbi's home in Bergen County in 2012.
- Woman convicted of vandalism at defense contractor's offices Updated: May-25-16 6:53 am
PAPILLION, Nebraska - An Iowa woman has been convicted of trespassing and criminal mischief for smashing windows at a defense contractor's building near Offutt Air Force Base south of Omaha.
- 4 arrested for spray paint damage at Aberdeen high school Updated: May-24-16 4:18 pm
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Police in Aberdeen say they have arrested one man and three juveniles in connection with a weekend break-in at Central High School.
- Police investigate vandalism at northern Michigan church Updated: May-22-16 11:19 am
CADILLAC, Michigan - Police in northern Michigan are investigating who spray-painted Satanic and obscene objects on a church.
- Man says fire at Somali cafe had nothing to do with race Updated: May-19-16 6:07 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man who pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal hate crime for firebombing a Somali restaurant across the border in North Dakota says the incident had nothing to do with race.
- Russian performance artist convicted in pro-Ukraine protest Updated: May-19-16 10:48 am
MOSCOW - A Russian performance artist known for his radical, politically charged performances was convicted Thursday of vandalism for a pro-Ukraine protest and sentenced to 16 months in prison.
- Unrest hits South African university ahead of centenary Updated: May-19-16 7:07 am
JOHANNESBURG - Student protesters in South Africa burned tires and vandalized some buildings ahead of centenary celebrations at a university whose alumni include Nelson Mandela.
- Vandals damage gravesites at Grant County cemetery Updated: May-18-16 8:56 am
SHERIDAN, Arkansas - Officials say vandals have destroyed dozens of headstones, with some dating back to the Civil War, at a cemetery in Grant County.
- Honolulu school vandalized; no commencement for suspects Updated: May-18-16 8:52 am
HONOLULU - Twelve seniors at a Honolulu high school are being banned from the upcoming graduation ceremony and could face criminal charges after vandals were caught on video defacing school property.
- Philly cops: 2 kids vandalized cars; thousands in damage Updated: May-18-16 7:41 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police say a recent spate of car vandalism turned out to be child's play.
- Rash of BB gun vandalism in Sioux Falls area believed solved Updated: May-17-16 12:59 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County authorities believe they've identified three teenagers responsible for vandalizing vehicles, homes and a church with BB guns.
- Memorial honoring police vandalized in central Ohio Updated: May-16-16 7:56 am
GALION, Ohio - A memorial honoring police officers has been vandalized in central Ohio.
- Officials: Vandalism up on Western Slope public land Updated: May-14-16 5:31 pm
FRUITA, Colorado - Federal officials say they can't explain a spike in vandalism on public land on Colorado's Western Slope, including graffiti near prehistoric fossils in Fruita.
- Deteriorated 1840s West Virginia log cabins coming down Updated: May-14-16 11:05 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - One day after the Charleston City Council passed a bill that could extend the stay of demolition of historic buildings from 90 days to nine months, crews began to disassemble two log cabins in South Hills that date back to the late 1840s.
- Nevada sheriff: 3 questioned in endangered fish vandalism Updated: May-13-16 4:12 pm
PAHRUMP, Nevada - Three Nevada men have been questioned by investigators about vandalism in an environmentally fragile area of Death Valley National Park that may have killed one of the rarest fishes on earth, officials said Friday.
- Nearly two dozen students caused damage at Flathead High Updated: May-11-16 2:08 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Police in Kalispell have determined that nearly two dozen students were involved in causing thousands of dollars in damage at Flathead High School.
- Authorities: 3 ex-students charged with vandalizing school Updated: May-11-16 12:26 pm
STANDISH, Maine - Three young men have been arrested in connection with vandalism at a Maine high school that left part of the building covered in food and fire extinguisher residue.
- Vandals with BB guns target vehicle windows in Sioux Falls Updated: May-11-16 10:02 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police are investigating dozens of incidents in which vehicle windows were shot out with BB guns.
- Penalties boosted for vandalizing traffic control devices Updated: May-11-16 5:59 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation that sets higher penalties for the intentional destruction or removal of traffic control devices such as signs and signals.
- 'Ban Islam from America' fliers left at proposed mosque site Updated: May-10-16 3:33 pm
MUKILTEO, Washington - "Ban Islam from America" fliers left at a proposed mosque site in northwest Washington are under investigation.
- Vandals cause $20,000 in damage to Rapid City church Updated: May-10-16 11:09 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Vandals caused an estimated $20,000 in damage to a Rapid City church over the weekend.
- Tile mosaic marking historic Will County farm vandalized Updated: May-10-16 10:13 am
JOLIET, Illinois - A mosaic marking an historic farm in Will County has been vandalized and a volunteer group that maintains it is looking to raise enough money for repairs.
- Authorities: 2 young people vandalize Eaton County school Updated: May-09-16 11:39 am
VERMONTVILLE, Michigan - Authorities say two young people ransacked classrooms, broke windows and discharged fire extinguishers at a high school in Eaton County.
- BLM offers reward to stop vandals, looters of Utah sites Updated: May-08-16 5:53 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Federal officials are hoping the promise of a reward will help crack down on stealing and vandalizing of archaeological sites in Utah.
- Ohio home egged more than 100 times to get new paint job Updated: May-07-16 5:35 pm
EUCLID, Ohio - An Ohio home that was pelted with eggs more than 100 times over a year will finally get a fresh finish thanks to a local painting company.