- Prosecutor closes book on wild weekend by U-Mich. frat Updated: May-05-16 4:13 pm
GAYLORD, Michigan - After seven convictions, a prosecutor doesn't expect to pursue additional charges in a weekend of booze and ruin at a ski resort by University of Michigan students.
- Ex-Rhode Island lawmaker arrested on vandalism charges Updated: May-05-16 3:35 pm
EAST GREENWICH, Rhode Island - A former Rhode Island lawmaker has been arrested on charges he kicked and shattered a door at a North Kingstown bank.
- Spain: Town that changed anti-Semitic name suffers vandalism Updated: May-05-16 8:46 am
MADRID - An ancient Spanish town that voted to change its anti-Semitic name has come under attack from extremist groups who have daubed signposts and buildings with offensive right-wing symbols and messages protesting the switch.
- 1 arrested, 1 being questioned in Wagner vandalism Updated: May-04-16 11:06 am
WAGNER, South Dakota - One juvenile has been arrested and another is being questioned in connection with a rash of vandalism in Wagner.
- Vandals smash granite markers at historic Georgia cemetery Updated: May-04-16 7:01 am
PEACHTREE CITY, Georgia - Police are searching for vandals who smashed granite grave markers and toppled tombstones at a historic cemetery south of Atlanta.
- Police arrest suspect in Prince graffiti case in Aberdeen Updated: May-04-16 6:50 am
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Aberdeen police have made an arrest in a vandalism case that included spray-painted tags commemorating Prince.
- Man pleads not guilty to California Trump protest violence Updated: May-02-16 8:52 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A man who allegedly threw a rock at a CHP patrol car during a Southern California protest against Donald Trump has pleaded not guilty to felony vandalism.
- Police: Vandal causes $400K in damage at construction site Updated: May-02-16 2:08 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Police in Sioux Falls are looking for the vandal who damaged construction equipment overnight to the tune of $400,000.
- Former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond deteriorates Updated: Apr-30-16 10:07 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Time, weather and vandalism have taken their toll on the former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond.
- More than 200 Boca Juniors hooligans being held in Paraguay Updated: Apr-29-16 2:17 pm
ASUNCION, Paraguay - More than 200 hooligans following Argentine club Boca Juniors were detained in Paraguay for acts of vandalism at a Copa Libertadores round-of-16 match against local club Cerro Porteno.
- $5,000 reward offered after 'Turkey Tracts' kiosk vandalism Updated: Apr-29-16 12:31 pm
ALLEGAN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to a conviction following vandalism that destroyed a new "Turkey Tracts" kiosk at Allegan State Game Area in western Michigan.
- Police investigate vandalism at Maryland historic lighthouse Updated: Apr-28-16 11:38 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Authorities are investigating a break-in and vandalism at a historic lighthouse in Maryland.
- Nappanee police investigate damage to 9-foot wooden eagle Updated: Apr-27-16 10:52 pm
NAPPANEE, Indiana - Nappanee police believe vandals are to blame for a wing being knocked off a beloved 9-foot-tall wooden eagle that had been carved from a tree outside the city's post office.
- Seattle police investigating racist graffiti found at church Updated: Apr-25-16 11:21 am
SEATTLE - Seattle police are investigating after vandals broke into a church and spray painted racist messages on the walls.
- Police: Arson fire destroys northern Idaho Catholic church Updated: Apr-21-16 5:24 pm
BONNERS FERRY, Idaho - Authorities say an arson fire set Thursday morning in three different places has destroyed a Catholic church in Bonners Ferry in northern Idaho.
- Wheeling candidate's sign defaced with racist graffiti Updated: Apr-21-16 10:52 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - A Wheeling artist has replaced a candidate's campaign sign that had been defaced with racist graffiti.
- California man arrested for burning church's rainbow flag Updated: Apr-21-16 10:29 am
CONCORD, California - Authorities say an East Bay man has been arrested on suspicion of a hate crime for burning a rainbow flag at a church.
- Northeastern North Dakota church damaged by vandals Updated: Apr-21-16 10:26 am
PISEK, North Dakota - Authorities are investigating vandalism at a historic church in northeastern North Dakota.
- Vandals cause $290,000 in damage at Little Rock cemetery Updated: Apr-21-16 10:06 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock are investigating after gravestones and statues were damaged or destroyed at Mount Holly Cemetery.
- Authorities: 3 teens responsible for vandalizing 2 churches Updated: Apr-19-16 11:20 am
GEORGETOWN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say three young people are suspected of vandalizing two churches in western Michigan.
- Suspects sought after break-in, vandalism at Michigan church Updated: Apr-18-16 12:22 pm
GEORGETOWN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Suspects are being sought after a break-in and vandalism at a church in western Michigan.
- Police investigating vandalism at South Portland cemetery Updated: Apr-18-16 6:39 am
SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine - Police have confirmed that several headstones at a cemetery in South Portland were vandalized at some point over the weekend.
- Vandals steal, burn LGBT-pride flags outside church Updated: Apr-15-16 6:16 am
HILLSBOROUGH, North Carolina - A pair of rainbow flags has been stolen from a rural Orange County church about a week after a pair of similar banners were burned outside of the same church.
- Between 40 and 60 headstones damaged at North Burial Ground Updated: Apr-15-16 4:10 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence Parks Department officials say between 40 and 60 headstones at the city's historic North Burial Ground were vandalized.
- Companies donate services to restore damaged headstones Updated: Apr-14-16 10:51 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Two Fort Wayne businesses are helping to restore 61 headstones that were broken and tipped over at Fort Wayne's Jewish Cemetery.