- Disappointed by playoff ouster, Ducks look to solid future Updated: Jun-02-15 7:06 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Corey Perry woke up Tuesday morning feeling like he should be preparing for the Stanley Cup Final.
- Blackhawks' Brad Richards gets chance for 2nd Stanley Cup Updated: Jun-02-15 6:56 pm
- Rangers' Zuccarello was sidelined by small skull fracture Updated: Jun-01-15 3:12 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - New York Rangers forward Mats Zuccarello could not speak for four days after being hit in the head by a shot in the opening round of the playoffs and sustaining a small skull fracture and some bleeding.
- Young Lightning prove they belong on hockey's biggest stage Updated: May-31-15 7:33 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The NHL playoffs have been a roller coaster of excitement, punctuated by a pair of Game 7s over the weekend to decide the Stanley Cup finalists.
- Ducks get plucked in another Game 7, losing 5-3 to Chicago Updated: May-31-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - After their last two seasons ended with heartbreaking losses in winner-take-all games, the Anaheim Ducks thought they were ready to get past Game 7.
- Blackhawks roll into Cup Finals, beating Ducks 5-3 in Game 7 Updated: May-31-15 12:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks dealt with Game 7 pressure in the same way they've handled just about everything during their incredible seven-year playoff run.
- Rangers come up a game short of playoff for The Cup again Updated: May-30-15 12:17 am
NEW YORK - After losing the Stanley Cup final to the Los Angeles Kings last season, the New York Rangers came into the season with a simple motto: "Change the finish."
- Sharks officially announce Peter DeBoer hired as new coach Updated: May-28-15 6:40 pm
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose general manager Doug Wilson was so impressed by Peter DeBoer when he interviewed in 2008 that he moved to the top of the list when the Sharks had to search for a new head coach.
- Blackhawks beat Ducks 5-2 to force Game 7 in West finals Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
CHICAGO - It is really hard to wear out Duncan Keith. He just keeps going and going and going.
- AP Source: Sharks to hire Peter DeBoer as head coach Updated: May-27-15 2:52 pm
- Brassard, Lundqvist lead Rangers past Lightning 7-3 Updated: May-27-15 12:09 am
- Blues retain Ken Hitchcock as coach for another season Updated: May-26-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - After careful deliberation, the St. Louis Blues are sticking with veteran coach Ken Hitchcock for another season.
- Toews gets 2 to force OT, but Hawks drop Game 5 to Ducks 5-4 Updated: May-26-15 2:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - When Jonathan Toews scored twice in the final seconds to force overtime in Game 5, the Western Conference finals appeared to be bending under the weight of the Chicago Blackhawks' famed playoff tenacity.
- Todd McLellan hired as coach of Edmonton Oilers Updated: May-19-15 9:50 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan is focused on a new beginning with the Edmonton Oilers
- Caps GM MacLellan discusses 'empty feeling,' 'right path' Updated: May-18-15 4:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Nearly a year to the day after his promotion to general manager of the Washington Capitals was announced, Brian MacLellan's eyes welled with tears when asked how the time in his current job has been.
- Wide array of experience in NHL conference finals Updated: May-16-15 4:14 pm
CHICAGO - When Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen made his NHL debut in 1998, Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm was 4 years old. Rangers forward Martin St. Louis had played in 1,154 games when forward Jonathan Drouin logged his first appearance with the Lightning in October.
- Lacking 'killer instinct,' Capitals head into offseason Updated: May-15-15 7:30 pm
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Lightning a reminder southern hockey continues to thrive Updated: May-15-15 5:03 pm
FRANKLIN, Tennessee - About the time a new champion hoists the Stanley Cup, players from Canada, Latvia and Hungary will gather in Tennessee for four days to showcase their hockey talent for college coaches and junior league teams.
- Playoff scoring at 3-year low in NHL this season Updated: May-15-15 10:47 am
Scoring is down in the NHL playoffs.
- Bishop a key to Tampa Bay Lightning's deep playoff run Updated: May-15-15 2:23 am
- Protecting home ice could decide NHL's conference finals Updated: May-14-15 8:39 pm
- Ducks' Perry misses another practice, but should play Sunday Updated: May-14-15 7:21 pm
- Rangers Game 7 victory good news for Florida Frozen fans Updated: May-14-15 5:48 am
TAMPA, Florida - Some moms and little girls in Florida are thanking the New York Rangers.
- Rangers head to NHL conference finals to face Lightning Updated: May-14-15 2:51 am
NEW YORK - It would seem there are two certainties ahead for the New York Rangers.