- French rescue 7 Spanish spelunkers trapped overnight in cave Updated: Feb-10-16 10:34 am
PARIS - French authorities on Wednesday rescued seven Spanish spelunkers who had been trapped overnight in a cave in the Pyrenees region.
- Weather making Apostle Island ice cave visits less likely Updated: Jan-28-16 8:03 am
BAYFIELD, Wisconsin - The National Park Service says it's less likely the extraordinary ice cave formations that have drawn tens of thousands of people to the Apostle Island National Lakeshore will be accessible this year.
- Lawmakers move to address slowly failing cavern in Carlsbad Updated: Jan-26-16 3:22 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - There's a potential catastrophe waiting to happen at a busy intersection in the southern New Mexico community of Carlsbad, officials said Tuesday.
- No. 4 Baylor cruises past Iowa State 77-61 Updated: Jan-23-16 3:57 pm
AMES, Iowa - Baylor paired its size with some impressive shooting to avoid a letdown after its biggest win of the season.
- Multiple organizations rescue Georgia teen from Alabama cave Updated: Jan-19-16 11:39 am
SCOTTSBORO, Alabama - A 15-year-old girl from Georgia is recovering from a broken ankle after a boulder rolled on her foot while exploring a Jackson County cave.
- Wind Cave National Park offering free tours Monday Updated: Jan-18-16 2:16 am
WIND CAVE NATIONAL PARK, South Dakota - Wind Cave National Park is offering free tours Monday in celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Elevators at Carlsbad Caverns remain out of order Updated: Jan-16-16 12:15 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Carlsbad city officials are questioning why elevators at Carlsbad Caverns, continue to be out of service.
- Wind Cave sets modern-day visitation record in 2015 Updated: Jan-14-16 6:24 pm
WIND CAVE NATIONAL PARK, South Dakota - Wind Cave National Park says it set a modern-day visitation record in 2015.