- Ashfall Fossil Beds Park opening 25th season Tuesday Updated: May-01-16 4:49 pm
ROYAL, Nebraska - Nebraska Game and Parks Commission officials say Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park will open Tuesday for its 25th anniversary season.
- Famous paleontologist celebrated at Museum of the Rockies Updated: Apr-29-16 1:20 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A $3 million endowment has been set up at the Museum of the Rockies in honor of renowned paleontologist Jack Horner, who is retiring after 34 years as the museum's curator of paleontology.
- Researcher seeks funds to study North Dakota's mosasaurs Updated: Apr-24-16 1:01 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Creatures whose fossils have been found in North Dakota are the focus of a fundraising effort from a Texas researcher.
- 5 charged after dinosaur bones taken on college trip to Utah Updated: Apr-21-16 8:06 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Prosecutors have filed theft charges against five people accused of stealing 60 pounds of dinosaur bones near a Utah quarry during an educational trip run by a college in Texas, authorities said Thursday.
- From tiny to titan: Baby dinosaur fossils reveal megagrowth Updated: Apr-21-16 2:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Think your kids grow fast? Scientists say one dinosaur baby went from tiny to a true titan in the blink of a prehistoric eye.
- Study: Dinosaurs were declining long before asteroid hit Updated: Apr-18-16 5:37 pm
NEW YORK - Dinosaurs were in decline long before an asteroid strike polished them off about 66 million years ago, a study says.