- French Open lookahead: Federer faces Wawrinka in Paris Updated: Jun-01-15 4:37 pm
PARIS - Swiss fans can rub their hands in delight: They're guaranteed to have a man in the semifinals at Roland Garros.
- Williams tops Stephens; Sharapova out; Djokovic-Nadal on tap Updated: Jun-01-15 4:00 pm
PARIS - For the third match in a row at the French Open, Serena Williams was oddly out of sorts at the outset and dropped the opening set.
- The Latest: 2-time Wimbledon champ loses to Bacsinszky Updated: Jun-01-15 3:39 pm
PARIS - The Latest from the French Open:
- Tennis career Grand Slam winner Doris Hart dies at 89 Updated: May-30-15 3:28 pm
MIAMI - Tennis great Doris Hart, who won each Grand Slam tournament at least once, and once won three Wimbledon titles in a single day, has died.
- Venus Williams fined at French Open after snubbing media Updated: May-27-15 4:24 am
PARIS - Venus Williams has been fined $3,000 by tournament organizers for not showing up at a news conference following her first-round exit at the French Open.
- Jamie Loeb of North Carolina is NCAA tennis champ Updated: May-25-15 7:52 pm
WACO, Texas - Jamie Loeb made it to the NCAA quarterfinals as a freshman.
- Karin Knapp beats Roberta Vinci to win Nuremberg Cup Updated: May-23-15 10:48 am
- Djokovic looms in Nadal's toughest-ever draw at French Open Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- It's a winner: When tennis and fashion collide in Paris Updated: May-18-15 10:19 am
PARIS - Well before Andre Agassi caused a stir with his stone-washed denim shorts at the French Open, the clay courts at Roland Garros were a sporting catwalk for fashion experimentation.
- Djokovic beats Federer for Rome title; Sharapova also wins Updated: May-17-15 2:20 pm
ROME - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic bolstered his clay-court credentials a week ahead of Roland Garros with a convincing 6-4, 6-3 win over Roger Federer on Sunday to capture his fourth Italian Open title.
- Organizers want to move Italian Open to new location in Rome Updated: May-17-15 2:18 pm
ROME - Running out of room and with ticket demand soaring, local organizers want to move the Italian Open from its historic Foro Italico venue to a new location near Rome's main airport.
- Tennis hall uses $3M museum makeover to detail game's impact Updated: May-17-15 11:17 am
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - The museum at the International Tennis Hall of Fame is using a $3 million makeover to highlight the game's influence on pop culture and social issues, with snazzy new displays and iconic memorabilia highlighting moments that transcended the sport.
- Serena Williams withdraws from Rome with elbow injury Updated: May-14-15 10:15 am
ROME - Trying not to make the same mistake as last year and let an injury affect her chances at Roland Garros, top-ranked Serena Williams withdrew from the Italian Open on Thursday with a right elbow problem.
- John McEnroe signs on for Connecticut Open legends event Updated: May-13-15 11:30 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The Connecticut Open women's tennis tournament is bringing back men's exhibition matches for the second consecutive year as a way to increase attendance.
- Deflated-ball trick nothing new in games people play Updated: May-10-15 12:28 pm
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over Updated: May-03-15 4:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are no longer a power couple in American sports.