- Jason Day rallies to win Canadian Open Updated: Jul-26-15 8:22 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Jason Day made himself right at home in the Canadian Open - at David Hearn's expense.
- Dawson beats Langer and Montgomerie to Senior Open title Updated: Jul-26-15 3:45 pm
SUNNINGDALE, England - American Marco Dawson held off the twin challenge of super stars Bernhard Langer and Colin Montgomerie over the final nine holes to claim victory in a thrilling climax to the Senior British Open Championship on Sunday.
- Scores after the final round of the European Masters Updated: Jul-26-15 12:00 pm
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Leading scores Sunday in the final round of the European Masters, a European Tour event at the par-70, 6,881-yard Crans-sur Sierre Golf Club:
- Danny Willett wins European Masters by 1 stroke Updated: Jul-26-15 11:47 am
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Danny Willett won his third European Tour title after a one-shot victory over Matthew Fitzpatrick in the European Masters on Sunday.
- Philip Barbaree rallies to win US Junior Amateur Updated: Jul-25-15 7:08 pm
BLUFFTON, South Carolina - Philip Barbaree rallied to win the U.S. Junior Amateur on Saturday, beating Andrew Orischak on the 37th hole after overcoming a late five-hole deficit.
- Brand beats Bradshaw in 3-hole W.Va. Open playoff Updated: Jul-24-15 5:17 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Christian Brand outlasted David Bradshaw in a three-hole playoff Friday to win the West Virginia Open for the second straight year.
- Allenby withdraws from Canadian Open after split with caddie Updated: Jul-24-15 11:23 am
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Robert Allenby has withdrawn from the Canadian Open after splitting with his caddie in the middle of the first round, with a fan carrying his bag the rest of the way.
- Connecticut PGA Tour event moving to August for 2016 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Officials with the Travelers Championship have announced they will hold the 2016 golf tournament during the first week of August as the PGA Tour shuffles its schedule to accommodate the Olympics.
- Bae loses court battle, faces mandatory military service Updated: Jul-22-15 4:43 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Bae Sang-Moon said Wednesday he plans to play the rest of the PGA Tour season before submitting to his mandatory military service in South Korea.
- Tom Watson looks for 4th title at Senior British Open Updated: Jul-22-15 4:28 pm
SUNNINGDALE, England - Less than a week after his emotional farewell to the British Open at St. Andrews, Tom Watson is going for a record fourth title in the Senior British Open on the Old Course at Sunningdale.
- Brookline is back for US Open, LA North gets 1st shot Updated: Jul-22-15 6:14 am
The Country Club is getting its first U.S. Open in three decades, and Los Angeles Country Club is set to host its first major championship.
- A template is there for team medal in Olympic golf Updated: Jul-21-15 12:42 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Only individual medals will be awarded next year when golf returns to the Olympics for the first time since 1904. Whether a team competition is added for Tokyo in 2020 depends partly on the success of golf in Rio, and more on whether the IOC deems it worthy of adding golf medals.
- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- Slam gone, Spieth gears up for the next major Updated: Jul-21-15 3:23 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth headed home from a grueling week at the British Open with history on his mind and another major in his future.
- Spieth to defend title in Australian Open Updated: Jul-20-15 9:02 pm
SYDNEY - Masters and U.S. Open champion Jordan Spieth says he will defend his Australian Open title at the end of November.
- Column: Spieth no loser despite coming up short in Open Updated: Jul-20-15 4:20 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - When it was over, Jordan Spieth stood off the 18th green and applauded the fans who had spent much of their day applauding him.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Si Woo Kim wins Web.com Tour's Stonebrae Classic in playoff Updated: Jul-20-15 12:09 am
HAYWARD, California - South Korea's Si Woo Kim won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, birdieing the first hole of a playoff with Jamie Lovemark and Wes Roach.
- Piercy wins Barbasol Championship for 3rd PGA Tour title Updated: Jul-19-15 10:53 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Scott Piercy's surgically repaired elbow and his game seem to be in fine shape.
- Column: Spieth embraces the moment in historic Open chase Updated: Jul-19-15 10:45 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth was coming off three straight birdies when he trotted off the 13th tee, heading straight to a portable toilet reserved for players only.
- Day ready to seize latest chance to win 1st major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:39 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jason Day is tied for the lead after 54 holes of a major.
- An amateur in lead at British Open, another not far behind Updated: Jul-19-15 4:05 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Irish amateur Paul Dunne knows he is good enough to post low scores on the Old Course at St. Andrews. Had this been an amateur tournament, he would not at all be surprised to be leading after three rounds.
- Dustin Johnson still hasn't learned how to finish a major Updated: Jul-19-15 4:03 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Dustin Johnson began the third round of the British Open as the leader, having impressed everyone with the way he shook off that stunning loss at Chambers Bay.
- Harrington in contention after lowest round at British Open Updated: Jul-19-15 1:54 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - As Padraig Harrington prepared to take his tee shot on the 18th hole, he felt too warm and badly wanted to remove his sweater.
- Aussie Leishman comes up short of record, but that's OK Updated: Jul-19-15 12:19 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Marc Leishman was thinking about a record.