- Daly collapses on course in Mississippi, taken to hospital Updated: Aug-29-15 10:09 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - John Daly collapsed near the end of a round of golf Saturday and was taken by ambulance to a hospital.
- Bae tied for lead at Barclays as military service looms Updated: Aug-29-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Ryan Palmer can't imagine the emotions if he were to win The Barclays a week after his father died. Bae Sang-moon would love nothing more than to play in the Presidents Cup at home in South Korea before he starts his mandatory military service. Jason Day is one round away from being in the race for No. 1 in the world.
- Canadian Rod Spittle takes 2nd-round lead at Dick's Updated: Aug-29-15 6:59 pm
ENDICOTT, New York - For Canadian Rod Spittle, just playing on the Champions Tour at age 60 is old hat that never gets old. Now, he finds himself in a most unusual place - alone in the lead for the first time heading to Sunday.
- Thomas Pieters takes lead at Czech Masters after 3rd round Updated: Aug-29-15 12:18 pm
VYSOKY UJEZD, Czech Republic - Thomas Pieters of Belgium shot a 7-under 65 on Saturday despite being penalized for hitting the wrong ball, taking a one-stroke lead after the third round of the Czech Masters.
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- A week after father's death, Ryan Palmer in contention Updated: Aug-28-15 4:28 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - In what is supposed to be a chaotic chase for big money in the FedEx Cup, Ryan Palmer is finding a small measure of solace on the golf course.
- SE Louisiana names Jake Narro coach of golf program Updated: Aug-27-15 3:12 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Southeastern Louisiana University has named long-time PGA golf professional Jake Narro as its new head golf coach.
- Jason Day tweaks back, withdraws from pro-am Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 am
EDISON, New Jersey - PGA champion Jason Day has withdrawn from the pro-am at The Barclays after tweaking his back.
- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Spieth comes full circle to New Jersey at No. 1 in the world Updated: Aug-25-15 6:35 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The words were big and bold coming out of Trump National. Only this time, it wasn't The Donald doing the talking.
- Presidents Cup to reduce number of matches Updated: Aug-24-15 6:44 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The PGA Tour agreed Monday to reduce by four the number of matches in the Presidents Cup, giving the event its fewest matches since it began in 1994.
- Woods gives CBS a ratings lift at Wyndham Championship Updated: Aug-24-15 2:35 pm
NEW YORK - With Tiger Woods in contention and looking to extend his season, the Wyndham Championship on Sunday produced a solid rating for CBS.
- Patton Kizzire wins Web.Com Tour's News Sentinel Open Updated: Aug-23-15 9:27 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Money leader Patton Kizzire won the News Sentinel Open on Sunday for his second Web.com Tour title of the season.
- SMU senior Bryson DeChambeau wins US Amateur Updated: Aug-23-15 8:00 pm
OLYMPIA FIELDS, Illinois - SMU senior Bryson DeChambeau won the U.S. Amateur on Sunday to become the fifth player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.
- Niebrugge, 4 others added to Walker Cup team Updated: Aug-23-15 7:08 pm
FAR HILLS, New Jersey - Oklahoma State senior Jordan Niebrugge was among five players added to the U.S. team for the Walker Cup next month in England.
- Love wins Wyndham; Tiger struggles in final round Updated: Aug-23-15 7:05 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Davis Love III's long victory drought is over. Tiger Woods will have to wait a while to get another chance.
- Horsey completes 2-shot victory at Made in Denmark Updated: Aug-23-15 1:11 pm
AALBORG, Denmark - David Horsey overcame a late stumble to win Made in Denmark by two shots on Sunday despite a 2-over 73 in the final round.
- Oak Hill couple reopens former White Oak Lanes bowling alley Updated: Aug-22-15 10:56 am
OAK HILL, West Virginia - As a young girl growing up in Oak Hill, Alison Ibarra spent a great deal of time at White Oak Lanes, the popular bowling alley just three blocks from her home.
- Chris Tucker hosts celebrity golf tournament Updated: Aug-22-15 4:04 am
ATLANTA - Actor Chris Tucker will host a celebrity golf tournament to help scholarship programs and homelessness initiatives.
- Computer error changes Presidents Cup standings Updated: Aug-20-15 7:12 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Robert Streb and Charley Hoffman now have more work to do if they want to make the Presidents Cup team for the first time.
- Underwriters: Holes-in-one at Greenbrier Classic too short Updated: Aug-20-15 12:39 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Insurance underwriters claim they shouldn't be responsible for reimbursing a charity for payouts to golf fans for two holes-in-one made during the PGA Tour's Greenbrier Classic because the aces weren't long enough.
- Police: K-9 left in car 47 minutes, died at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-20-15 12:20 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin sheriff says a police dog assigned to the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits had been left in his partner's car for 47 minutes before being found dead.
- Ernie Els given Payne Stewart Award Updated: Aug-19-15 3:27 pm
ATLANTA - Ernie Els has been chosen to receive the Payne Stewart Award.
- Texas traffic accident kills father of PGA's Ryan Palmer Updated: Aug-19-15 12:38 pm
AMARILLO, Texas - Investigators say a traffic accident in the Texas Panhandle has killed the 71-year-old father of professional golfer Ryan Palmer.
- Spieth, Johnson take their competition to the ballpark Updated: Aug-19-15 12:20 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - This time, no clubs for Jordan Spieth and Zach Johnson. Just a pair of famous diamonds.