- Iowa photographers reflect on changes in senior portraits Updated: May-28-16 10:40 am
FORT DODGE, Iowa - As the annual round of graduations get underway, one of the common items seen on display at the family celebrations afterward is a mounted collection of the graduate's senior portraits.
- Atlanta in the '70s: photo exhibit shows a strange old world Updated: May-28-16 10:26 am
ATLANTA - Atlanta in the 1970s was way stranger than we remember.
- Photo exhibit shows Yellowstone changes over 140 years Updated: May-23-16 1:39 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An upcoming exhibit at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole will show how Yellowstone National Park has changed over more than 140 years.
- Ex-art studio worker gets probation for 'Afghan Girl' theft Updated: May-17-16 7:37 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - The former manager of a Colorado art studio has been sentenced to four years of probation for his role in the theft of dozens of prints, including the "Afghan Girl" photograph that once graced the cover of National Geographic.
- Revamped San Francisco Museum of Modern Art reopens Updated: May-14-16 5:21 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The revamped San Francisco Museum of Modern Art reopened Saturday with a marching band, jumbo red balloons and red confetti raining down from the top of the new 10-story white building with a bulging side.
- Photographer seeks graffiti on blank wall in Detroit Updated: May-10-16 2:31 pm
DETROIT - A local photographer is inviting the public to paint a blank wall in Detroit's Midtown neighborhood as part of a two-month art project.
- Portraits proclaim 'changing narrative' of childhood cancer Updated: May-02-16 9:33 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Two words, five syllables, thrust Sumbul Naqvi into a dark depression.
- Family, friends making photo book honoring avalanche victim Updated: Apr-30-16 2:05 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Jonell Anderson sweetly sorted through the dozens of photographs that covered the dining room table in her Bozeman home.