- Steve Julian, longtime 'Morning Edition' host at KPCC, dies Updated: Apr-24-16 10:38 pm
PASADENA, California - Steve Julian, who calmly delivered news, traffic and weather for 15 years as the local host of NPR's "Morning Edition" on KPCC radio, died Sunday.
- Goodbye, Lake Wobegon: 'Prairie Home' is getting a new host Updated: Apr-12-16 6:54 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - No more Guy Noir, Private Eye. No more tales of Dusty and Lefty, the luckless cowboys. And no more weekly "News From Lake Wobegon," the imaginary Minnesota town famous for strong women, good-looking men and above-average children.
- Forest hiking bridge decision delayed until next year Updated: Apr-11-16 11:25 am
LINCOLN, New Hampshire - Officials are waiting until early next year to decide whether to replace a hiking bridge over the North Fork of the Pemigewasset River that was damaged during Tropical Storm Irene in 2011.
- WDIO-TV, MPR, WCCO-AM among top Minnesota AP contest winners Updated: Apr-07-16 8:10 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - WDIO-TV of Duluth, Minnesota Public Radio and WCCO-AM of Minneapolis are among top winners in the 2015 Minnesota Associated Press Broadcasters awards contest.
- NPR executive to lead Michigan journalism programs Updated: Apr-05-16 8:59 pm
- Officials seek to curb protesters at pipeline hearings Updated: Apr-03-16 11:35 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A gas distributor and a Vermont agency have recommended measures to state utility regulators meant to curb disruptions at board proceedings related to an approved natural gas pipeline project.