- Pilot killed in display plane crash at festival in England Updated: Aug-01-15 12:37 pm
LONDON - An aerobatic stunt plane plummeted to the ground during a routine at a car and music festival in northwest England Saturday, killing the pilot.
- Runaway rail car kicked loose by teen hits New York station Updated: Jul-31-15 4:32 pm
UTICA, New York - Video surveillance footage released Friday shows a rail car that was accidentally set in motion by a 13-year-old boy ramming an antique locomotive into a train station, sending passengers waiting for a train scrambling for safety.
- Ex-'Top Gear' trio to host new car show for Amazon Prime Updated: Jul-30-15 6:55 am
LONDON - The former hosts of the BBC's popular "Top Gear" program, who left amid scandal over an off-set dustup, have signed up to present a new car show for broadcaster Amazon Prime.
- Ne-Yo, Monica to perform at Car and Bike Show in Atlanta Updated: Jul-25-15 9:07 am
ATLANTA - Some of music's top acts will be performing at the 12th annual Car and Bike Show in Atlanta.
- Race is on to make the best electric car in the valley Updated: Jul-24-15 6:17 am
LAS VEGAS - Long before Tesla announced plans to build a $5 billion electric battery factory near Reno, a local group for years had been tracking the quiet rev of the electric car industry in and around the valley.
- Dallas police, firefighters, bystanders lift car, save woman Updated: Jul-23-15 1:46 pm
DALLAS - Dallas emergency responders and bystanders joined forces to lift a car from a motorcycle rider who was trapped following a traffic accident.
- 2-day celebration planned to mark Detroit's 314th birthday Updated: Jul-23-15 4:08 am
DETROIT - A two-day celebration is planned at the Detroit Historical Museum to mark the city's 314th birthday.
- Second company probed for air bag inflator malfunctions Updated: Jul-14-15 3:18 pm
DETROIT - The problem of exploding air bags could be widening beyond Japanese manufacturer Takata Corp.
- Ossipee Fair taking over Hiram, Maine, this weekend Updated: Jul-11-15 8:14 am
HIRAM, Maine - The Ossipee Valley Fair is taking over the little Oxford County town of Hiram this weekend with livestock events, truck shows and music.