- Cops: Man buys car after taking $150,000 left by ATM workers Updated: Jul-31-15 10:28 am
MAHWAH, New Jersey - One of two men suspected of making off with a bag containing $150,000 in cash that was mistakenly left behind by ATM workers bought an SUV with the money hours later, police said.
- Tesla offers 1st incentive in owner referral program Updated: Jul-29-15 4:50 pm
DETROIT - Electric car maker Telsa Motors Inc. is offering its first incentive, $1,000 to new-car buyers who are referred by current Tesla owners.
- Zero-percent financing turns heads, but may not be best deal Updated: Jul-29-15 3:57 pm
DETROIT - When a car dealer offers to loan you the money to buy a car at zero interest, it gets your attention. Yet that cheap money might not be the best deal you can get.
- Fiat Chrysler settlement with gov't could prove costly Updated: Jul-27-15 11:29 pm
DETROIT - Fiat Chrysler could be required to lay out billions of dollars to get potentially defective Ram pickups and older Jeeps off the road under a deal with safety regulators to settle claims that the automaker mishandled nearly two dozen recalls.
- Race is on to make the best electric car in the valley Updated: Jul-24-15 6:17 am
LAS VEGAS - Long before Tesla announced plans to build a $5 billion electric battery factory near Reno, a local group for years had been tracking the quiet rev of the electric car industry in and around the valley.
- Honda settles discrimination claims with Justice Department Updated: Jul-14-15 5:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - Honda reached a settlement Tuesday to resolve allegations that the company discriminated against minority car buyers by marking up interest rates on loans, a practice industry experts describe as common because of the discretion given to individual dealerships.
- 2 visions emerge for getting self-driving cars on road Updated: Jul-09-15 1:04 pm
DETROIT - Two competing visions could determine how you first experience a driverless car.
- Bubba Watson to remove Confederate flag from 'General Lee' Updated: Jul-03-15 5:59 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Bubba Watson says he's painting over the Confederate flag on his car made popular in "The Dukes of Hazzard" television series.
- Former Iditarod champ Lance Mackey takes up car racing Updated: Jul-03-15 5:04 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Legendary sled dog racer Lance Mackey is used to being fast.