- Apple boss Tim Cook: Apps are future of TV Updated: May-24-16 9:19 am
AMSTERDAM - Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that apps are the future of television and that the company wants to help change the entertainment industry.
- U of Chicago to create $50 million entrepreneurship center Updated: May-24-16 6:08 am
CHICAGO - The University of Chicago plans to create a $50 million entrepreneurship and innovation center.
- Get Started: House OKs small business contract legislation Updated: May-23-16 1:34 pm
- Weeklong entrepreneurship event launching in Detroit Updated: May-22-16 5:00 pm
DETROIT - A week devoted to entrepreneurship - Motor City-style - is starting up.
- China's high-tech future emerges in factory town Shenzhen Updated: May-19-16 11:04 am
SHENZHEN, China - Forget Beijing and Shanghai. China's economic future is emerging in Shenzhen.
- Edible worms, pingpong bots: Startups find mecca in Shenzhen Updated: May-19-16 4:32 am
SHENZHEN, China - Shenzhen is the world's electronics manufacturing capital, so what better place to be for entrepreneurs with ideas they want to turn into actual devices?
- Startup aims to cultivate business skills in drug dealers Updated: May-16-16 9:37 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Bashaun Brown has an eye for business.
- College student launches new line of dolls for boys of color Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
WELLESLEY, Massachusetts - When Jennifer Pierre visits the toy store, she sees shelves of dolls that are mostly girls and mostly white. She wants to change that.
- College student starts business recycling dorm fridges Updated: May-01-16 3:54 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A college student appalled at the dorm furnishings his roommates were leaving behind his freshman year has started a booming business recycling mini refrigerators.
- Northeast Ohio women launch baby-sitting app Updated: May-01-16 10:06 am
AKRON, Ohio - When Akron-area women Amy Husted and Audrey Wallace arrived at the Female Entrepreneurship Summit in Cleveland last October, the only thing they knew about elevator pitches is what they learned binge-watching ABC's Shark Tank the week before.