- Boston Marathon organizer buys building near start line Updated: Feb-04-16 1:18 pm
HOPKINTON, Massachusetts - The Boston Athletic Association has bought an office building in Hopkinton just yards from the Boston Marathon starting line.
- Former Los Angeles Marathon winner gets 2-year doping ban Updated: Jan-27-16 1:21 pm
MONACO - The winner of women's race at the 2013 Los Angeles Marathon has received a two-year doping ban.
- Dancer who lost leg in Boston Marathon bombings will run it Updated: Jan-27-16 12:46 pm
BOSTON - A professional ballroom dancer who lost a leg in the Boston Marathon bombings says she's training to run this year's race: all 26.2 miles of it.
- Bloodhound finishes in Top 10 in half-marathon Updated: Jan-27-16 8:57 am
ATHENS, Alabama - The top female finisher at the Trackless Train Trek half-marathon in Elkmont was the smallest, lightest runner in the entire race, but she did have one major advantage.
- Miami Marathon gets off to coldest start in race history Updated: Jan-24-16 9:11 am
MIAMI - More than 20,000 runners took to the streets of Miami early Sunday for the Miami Marathon. The 46-degree temperature at start time was the coldest in race history.
- Winter storm causes some runners to miss Miami Marathon Updated: Jan-23-16 1:49 pm
MIAMI - Hundreds of participants in Sunday's Miami Marathon might not make the race.
- 2 Utah men sue NYC Marathon over lottery that picks runners Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Two Utah men filed a lawsuit Thursday against the organizers of the wildly popular New York City Marathon, saying the lottery system used to pick entrants for it violates state law.
- Kipsang, Kipchoge head London Marathon field Updated: Jan-19-16 4:08 am
LONDON - The last two winners of the London Marathon, Kenyan rivals Wilson Kipsang and Eliud Kipchoge, will return for another shot at the title in April.
- Louisiana Marathon disqualifies 1st woman to finish race Updated: Jan-18-16 12:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The first woman to finish the Louisiana Marathon was disqualified for getting "nutrients and liquids" along the Baton Rouge course from somebody who wasn't affiliated with the race.
- Ethiopia's Degefa, Burka rally for Houston Marathon wins Updated: Jan-17-16 12:22 pm
HOUSTON - Through the first half of the men's and women's Houston Marathon, it looked like the Ethiopians' grip on the race could be coming to an end.
- Ready, set, as runners prep for Sunday's Houston Marathon Updated: Jan-14-16 12:23 pm
HOUSTON - If you asked Alan McClelland about marathon running a few years ago, he'd tell you it was for crazy people.