- Shiffrin wins 2nd straight World Cup slalom in Aspen Updated: Nov-29-15 6:22 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Think Mikaela Shiffrin is fast on race day? Try keeping up with her in training sessions.
- Aksel Lund Svindal wins super-G for Lake Louise sweep Updated: Nov-29-15 5:54 pm
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Norway's Aksel Lund Svindal won the super-G on Sunday to sweep the two opening World Cup races.
- Norway's Aksel Lund Sinvdal wins Lake Louise downhill Updated: Nov-28-15 7:29 pm
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Aksel Lund Svindal made a triumphant return to World Cup downhill in a place that has been good to him, winning the first race of the season Saturday.
- Gut wins giant slalom as Shiffrin crashes near finish Updated: Nov-27-15 7:14 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Mikaela Shiffrin had a big lead and was just a few turns from winning a World Cup race at home for the first time.
- Vonn, Shiffrin may be in for robust rivalry this season Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Over hot chocolate, Lindsey Vonn and Mikaela Shiffrin recently had their first real heart-to-heart chat.
- Svindal quickly up to speed after Achilles tendon injury Updated: Nov-26-15 2:33 am
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colorado - Aksel Lund Svindal doesn't feel old and certainly doesn't race like it.
- Julia Mancuso healing after hip surgery Updated: Nov-19-15 8:26 pm
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colorado - American skier Julia Mancuso went in for a simple hip surgery - if there is such a thing - and 5 1/2 hours later had one that was completely overhauled.
- Austrian cross-country skier suspended in doping probe Updated: Nov-19-15 10:15 am
VIENNA - Austrian cross-country skier Harald Wurm was provisionally suspended amid a doping investigation on Thursday, a week before the World Cup season starts.
- Vonn needs thumb stitches because of her fighting dogs Updated: Nov-07-15 5:43 pm
Lindsey Vonn was bitten by the injury bug again. This time, really bitten.
- 2 World Cup ski races in Finland canceled by warm weather Updated: Nov-05-15 4:48 am
LEVI, Finland - Two World Cup ski races in Finland have been canceled because of a lack of snow.
- Vonn's ankle '100 percent' ready for World Cup race in Aspen Updated: Nov-03-15 12:28 pm
Lindsey Vonn's healing left ankle no longer aches or gives her any sort of discomfort whatsoever when she steps into her ski boot.