- Lazar has 2 goals, Karlsson 4 assists; Sens beat Leafs 6-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:10 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators desperately needed something to go right. Pretty much everything did Saturday night.
- Arvidsson scores twice and Predators beat Sharks 6-2 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:07 pm
NASVHILLE, Tennessee - Recent call-up Viktor Arvidsson scored twice, Filip Forsberg had a goal and two assists and the Nashville Predators beat the San Jose Sharks 6-2 on Saturday night.
- Lehtera, Elliott lead Blues past Wild 4-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 pm
- Anisimov has goal, 3 assists; Blackhawks beat Stars 5-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:53 pm
- Letang, Crosby lead Penguins' comeback win against Panthers Updated: Feb-06-16 10:44 pm
- Marchand scores on penalty shot in OT, Bruins top Sabres 2-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:07 pm
- Red Wings rout Islanders 5-1 for first home win of 2016 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:14 pm
- Plekanec helps Canadiens end skid with 5-1 win over Oilers Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
MONTREAL - Tomas Plekanec and the Canadiens finally had something to smile about - although they won't have long to enjoy it.
- Oshie, Ovechkin convert in shootout; Capitals top Devils 3-2 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A day after being called up from the minor leagues, Paul Carey got the Washington Capitals to overtime with his first NHL goal.
- Rangers win 3-2 in shootout to end Flyers' streak Updated: Feb-06-16 5:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Even without their captain, the Rangers were determined to get a victory.
- Islanders-Red Wings resume after 36-minute delay Updated: Feb-06-16 4:47 pm
- Goalie Marty Brodeur gets statue, NJ Devils jersey retired Updated: Feb-06-16 3:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Even after retiring, Marty Brodeur is still the face of New Jersey Devils' hockey.
- Wild place Brodin on injured reserve with broken foot Updated: Feb-06-16 2:39 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have placed defenseman Jonas Brodin on injured reserve because of a broken foot.
- Ducks beat Coyotes 5-2 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-06-16 2:21 am
- Karlsson snaps slump, Blue Jackets beat Flames 2-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:35 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Led by a pair of rookies, the surging Columbus Blue Jackets picked up another two points Friday night.
- Hurricanes score 4 goals in first, hold on to beat Jets 5-3 Updated: Feb-06-16 1:27 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Cam Ward was a bit nervous about getting back in net after missing six games with a concussion.
- Palat, Stralman lead Lightning past Penguins 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:31 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The surging Tampa Bay Lightning are piling up goals and victories.
- Stars' Spezza out after going head-first into boards Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DALLAS - Dallas Stars forward Jason Spezza has been placed on injured reserve after he went head-first into the boards and left a game against Colorado.
- Column: There's a troubling new game in town: attack the ref Updated: Feb-05-16 4:54 pm
Usually, we come to criticize referees, umpires and those who officiate the games we play.
- Plaintiffs in NHL concussion case now count 105 ex-players Updated: Feb-05-16 2:55 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Long after the end of his NHL career, Steve Payne is living an empty-nest life with his wife and three dogs in western Wisconsin.
- Wennberg lifts Blue Jackets over Canucks 2-1 in shootout Updated: Feb-05-16 3:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Columbus coach John Tortorella wasn't looking for any special fanfare in his first visit to Vancouver since the Canucks fired him after a single season.
- Perron, Getzlaf lead streaking Ducks past rival Kings, 4-2 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:50 am
LOS ANGELES - The Anaheim Ducks' midseason surge hit a new peak in the first period when Ryan Getzlaf scored an even-strength goal.
- Klingberg's goal early in OT lifts Stars to 4-3 win over Avs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:09 am
DENVER - Stars defenseman John Klingberg wanted to catch the goalie off guard as he led a 3-on-1 rush in overtime.
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Players from both teams raced through the wide-open overtime, leaving players gasping for air as they finished out shifts and tried getting to the bench.
- Jordan Eberle's 2 goals lead Oilers in 7-2 rout of Senators Updated: Feb-05-16 12:58 am