- Oilers' Yakupov out 2-4 weeks with sprained left ankle Updated: Nov-26-15 5:58 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov is expected to miss two to four weeks after spraining his left ankle in the Oilers' 4-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday night.
- Stars' Lehtonen out with injury; prospect to back up Niemi Updated: Nov-26-15 4:03 pm
DALLAS - The Stars have placed goalie Kari Lehtonen on the injured list, clearing the way for prospect Jack Campbell to back up Antti Niemi.
- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Prince scores first 2 NHL goals, Senators top Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:48 am
DENVER - Craig Anderson made sure Shane Prince got to celebrate his first NHL goal with a victory.
- Vermette, Duclair, Domi lead Coyotes to 4-2 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-26-15 1:33 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Antoine Vermette has been around long enough to know scoring droughts happen from time to time.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop had another strong game, and his Tampa Bay teammates finally found success in a shootout.
- Bobrovsky stops 27 shots, Blue Jackets beat Devils 2-1 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
- Vatrano scores 2nd of game in OT, Bruins beat Red Wings 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:50 pm
DETROIT - The Boston Bruins are steadily gaining ground in their division.
- Price exits after 2 periods but Canadiens beat Rangers 5-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - When star goalie Carey Price exited after two periods with a recurring injury, the Montreal Canadiens responded.
- Lindholm scores go-ahead goal, Hurricanes beat Oilers 4-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:29 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes made their own luck Wednesday night and got plenty in return.
- Halak makes 17 saves and Islanders beat Flyers 3-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:24 pm
- Kuznetsov, Orlov lead Capitals over Jets 5-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Alex Ovechkin-led Washington Capitals have often been at their best in high-scoring games.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Malkin scores in OT to lift Penguins over Blues 4-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - All is right with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby.
- Predators end record scoring drought, beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators were in the midst of a franchise-record scoring drought but felt probability was in their favor.
- Canadiens goaltender Carey Price leaves game vs Rangers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:19 pm
- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 6:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Montreal Canadiens have rewarded general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin for turning around the team and leading it to the playoffs the past three seasons.
- USC's Kessler fights for an upbeat finish to career vs UCLA Updated: Nov-25-15 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has only one game left at the Coliseum. Only one chance left to beat UCLA.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- NHL COO John Collins departs after 7 years Updated: Nov-24-15 6:31 pm
NEW YORK - John Collins, the chief operating officer of the NHL, is stepping down after seven years on the job.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Travel new and now: Hanukkah events, Cyber Monday, Big Sky Updated: Nov-24-15 4:55 pm
CHABAD HANUKKAH LIGHTINGS
- Forbes: Rangers most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion Updated: Nov-24-15 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.