- Caggiula leads North Dakota to 4-1 win over Michigan Updated: Nov-29-15 6:13 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - North Dakota forward Drake Caggiula scored two goals for the second straight game to lead the Fighting Hawks to a 4-1 win over Michigan State on Sunday.
- UND men's hockey team slips to fifth in national polls Updated: Nov-24-15 8:42 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has slipped one spot in the two national polls but still remains in the top five of both.
- St. Cloud State rolls over North Dakota 6-1 for series split Updated: Nov-21-15 11:17 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud State avenged its first home loss of the season on Saturday by routing North Dakota 6-1 in a National Collegiate Hockey Conference game.
- Low numbers force Richfield to cancel varsity hockey season Updated: Nov-21-15 5:24 pm
RICHFIELD, Minnesota - Richfield High School has canceled its boys' varsity hockey program for this season because of a low number of players.
- North Dakota beats Wisconsin 3-1 for split Updated: Nov-07-15 11:09 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Drake Caggiula returned from a one-game suspension to score a goal and assist on another as North Dakota beat Wisconsin 3-1 on Saturday in men's college hockey.
- NCHC suspends Caggiula for 1 game citing illegal hit Updated: Nov-03-15 2:55 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The National Collegiate Hockey Conference has suspended North Dakota's senior forward Drake Caggiula (kah-JOO'-luh) for one game, citing an illegal hit during Saturday's game at Colorado College.
- Hrynkiw gets shutout as North Dakota beats Colorado College Updated: Nov-01-15 12:38 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Junior goalie Matt Hrynkiw made 29 saves to notch his second shutout in eight days as North Dakota beat Colorado College 2-0 Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference.