- Rangers' Martin St. Louis announces retirement Updated: Jul-02-15 3:54 pm
- Sabres draftee Eichel signs entry level deal, leaving school Updated: Jul-01-15 7:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Jack Eichel is eager to begin his NHL career.
- Rangers busy on opening day of free agency Updated: Jul-01-15 6:33 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - The New York Rangers have signed defenseman Raphael Diaz and forwards Jayson Megna, Matt Lindblad, Viktor Stalberg and Brian Gibbons as free agents.
- 4 University of North Dakota players chosen in NHL draft Updated: Jun-29-15 10:03 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has four more players who are NHL draft picks.
- New North Dakota hockey coach Berry rounds out staff Updated: Jun-24-15 11:17 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - New University of North Dakota hockey coach Brad Berry has rounded out his staff.
- UND goalie McIntyre agrees to contract with NHL's Bruins Updated: Jun-24-15 7:41 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota junior goaltender Zane McIntyre is signing with the NHL's Boston Bruins and will forgo his senior season.
- Gopher hockey team announces nonconference schedule Updated: Jun-23-15 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Gophers have announced their 15-game nonconference schedule for men's hockey.
- Junior Ausmus named captain of North Dakota hockey team Updated: Jun-22-15 10:23 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has elected junior defenseman Gage Ausmus as team captain for the 2015-16 season.
- 2 UND players asked to audition for US National Junior Team Updated: Jun-19-15 9:57 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota sophomore hockey forward Nick Schmaltz and incoming freshman forward Brock Boeser (BES'-ur) have been asked to audition for a spot on the U.S. National Junior Team that will play in the 2016 World Junior Championship.
- University of North Dakota president to retire in January Updated: Jun-09-15 1:52 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley, who has led the school for nearly seven years and has overseen the sometimes-contentious transition to a new nickname after the abolition of "Fighting Sioux," has announced he is retiring effective Jan. 14.