- Brady vows to fight on; Kraft says he regrets not doing so Updated: Jul-29-15 11:46 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady vowed to fight his four-game suspension Wednesday, and team owner Robert Kraft opened training camp by saying he continues to "believe and unequivocally support" the three-time Super Bowl MVP.
- The Latest: Kraft says Pats provided Belichick's cell to NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 11:44 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Full text of Patriots owner Kraft's statement about Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 11:27 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The full text of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement Wednesday after quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight Updated: Jul-29-15 10:17 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry returned to the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday, just eight months after a cancer diagnosis threatened to derail his career.
- Statement released by Tom Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 7:59 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Full text of the statement released Wednesday by Tom Brady:
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis Updated: Jul-29-15 2:47 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
- NFL 2015: Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:36 am
If you're not sure where Le'Veon Bell and Justin Forsett came from to reach the top of the NFL rushing charts, this will be helpful.
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight Updated: Jul-29-15 2:35 am
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- 49ers place Carlos Hyde on active/non-football injury list Updated: Jul-29-15 12:21 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Second-year running back Carlos Hyde, who will be counted upon to carry the load following Frank Gore's departure, has been placed on the active/non-football injury list four days ahead of the start of training camp for the San Francisco 49ers.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.
- Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 pm
BOSTON - Patriots fans are steamed after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension Tuesday.
- Buffalo Bills release veteran guard Chris Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 9:13 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have released offensive guard Chris Williams a day before players begin reporting for the start of training camp.
- Defensive end Antonio Smith rejoining Broncos Updated: Jul-28-15 8:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith will participate in the Denver Broncos' training camp after tending to a personal matter that kept him away from the team's offseason workouts this summer.
- Assembly speaker joins San Diego officials in stadium talks Updated: Jul-28-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins joined San Diego politicians at a meeting with NFL officials on Tuesday, offering advice on completing a thorough environmental impact report for a possible new stadium for the Chargers.
- 'Dr. Jen' embraces breakthrough role with Arizona Cardinals Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Jen Welter accepts the title of trailblazer, embraces the chance to be a role model for girls and, perhaps most of all, can't wait to get beyond the hype and on to work when the Arizona Cardinals open training camp this weekend.
- Mike Brown says Bengals might finally honor their past Updated: Jul-28-15 6:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals owner Mike Brown has changed his mind and is willing to honor some of the franchise's best players at a stadium where there is virtually no trace of the past.
- Steelers RB Bell has suspension reduced to 2 games Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell will head back to work a little earlier than the NFL originally planned.
- AP source: Jets' Muhammad Wilkerson to report for camp Updated: Jul-28-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Big Mo will show for training camp.
- Saints cut Bunkley, place Colston, Byrd on PUP Updated: Jul-28-15 6:18 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - The New Orleans Saints have released veteran defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley, citing a failed physical.
- Lions sign free agent CB R.J. Stanford Updated: Jul-28-15 6:18 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Free agent cornerback R.J. Stanford has signed with the Detroit Lions.
- Packers president: Naming rights off limits for Lambeau Updated: Jul-28-15 6:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The tradition-rich Packers are embracing trendy throwback looks for their alternate, third jerseys. They're nearly finished upgrading the wireless connectivity at Lambeau Field to help fans text and tweet about every touchdown pass from MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Michael Sam to make CFL debut for Alouettes in August Updated: Jul-28-15 5:38 pm
MONTREAL - Michael Sam will make his debut with the Montreal Alouettes in August, but his coach won't give an exact date.
- Jaguars place Marks, Sample on PUP list to open camp Updated: Jul-28-15 5:00 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks and safety James Sample on the physically unable to perform list.
- Scott Walker orders American on cheesesteaks, avoiding gaffe Updated: Jul-28-15 4:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The governor of the nation's top cheese-producing state visited the capital of cheesesteaks on Tuesday and ordered two topped with American, skipping the customary Cheez Whiz but avoiding the blunder of a former presidential candidate who was ridiculed for wanting his with Swiss.
- Jets sign rookie wide receiver Hill, cut kicker Furney Updated: Jul-28-15 3:44 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have signed wide receiver Austin Hill and released kicker Andrew Furney, one day before the team reports for training camp.