- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-09-16 3:21 am
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Chargers hire businessman to lead stadium initiative effort Updated: Feb-08-16 10:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers chairman Dean Spanos hired businessman and former developer Fred Maas on Monday to head the team's citizens' initiative process to get a measure for a new stadium on the November ballot.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Beyonce's Super Bowl show bringing both praise and criticism Updated: Feb-08-16 7:46 pm
A day after the Super Bowl, people are still parsing over each frame from Beyonce's halftime performance, trying to glean the messages, both subtle and overt, that made for a stunning display of unapologetic blackness and political activism during one of the most-watched events of the year.
- Manziel's ex-girlfriend says she lost some hearing in attack Updated: Feb-08-16 7:31 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend said in an affidavit the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her so hard during a late-night confrontation she lost hearing in one ear.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Denver Broncos return home with Lombardi Trophy Updated: Feb-08-16 6:02 pm
DENVER - The Denver Broncos are home with the Lombardi Trophy, marking the final touchdown of the 2015 season.
- Saints release guard Evans, 3 others; add 1 player Updated: Feb-08-16 5:46 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Saints have released four-time All-Pro right guard Jahri Evans, who has started for all 10 seasons since New Orleans drafted him out of Division II Bloomsburg in 2006.
- LeSean McCoy investigated over fight with off-duty cops Updated: Feb-08-16 5:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is under investigation over a Philadelphia nightclub brawl early Sunday that left two off-duty police officers injured, one with a broken nose and broken ribs and the other with a possible skull fracture.
- Falcons cut 2 defensive starters: S Moore and LB Durant Updated: Feb-08-16 5:16 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons started their offseason overhaul Monday by releasing a pair of defensive starters: longtime safety William Moore and linebacker Justin Durant.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- Super Bowl gets 111.9 million viewers, down from last year Updated: Feb-08-16 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Setting television viewership records with the Super Bowl has become almost routine, but this year's average of 111.9 million viewers for Denver's victory over Carolina is down from the past two years.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Biography of Brett Favre coming out in November Updated: Feb-08-16 3:10 pm
NEW YORK - Brett Favre, selected last weekend for the NFL Hall of Fame, will be the subject of a biography coming out in November.
- Falcons hire former Chiefs assistant GM Joel Collier Updated: Feb-08-16 3:09 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons continue to shake up their front office, hiring Joel Collier as director of pro personnel.
- Bengals sign free agents Chykie Brown, Darryl Baldwin Updated: Feb-08-16 3:00 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals signed cornerback Chykie Brown and offensive tackle Darryl Baldwin on Monday, adding free agents who didn't play in the NFL last season.
- Eagles release wide receiver Riley Cooper after 6 seasons Updated: Feb-08-16 2:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles say they have released wide receiver Riley Cooper after six seasons.
- Springs man stabbed after complaining about TV noise Updated: Feb-08-16 1:39 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs police say a man was stabbed after knocking on his neighbor's door with a baseball bat to complain about TV noise.
- Trump: Unlikely he'd run for president if he had NFL team Updated: Feb-08-16 12:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's flirtation with professional football lasted for three decades. He never ended up with an NFL franchise despite repeated demonstrations of interest.
- Audi tearjerker, 'Puppymonkeybaby' among Super Bowl winners Updated: Feb-08-16 10:57 am
NEW YORK - With 30-second Super Bowl ads costing up to $5 million, it's a huge gamble to advertise. As the Denver Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers, there were winners and losers off the field, too. Here are the advertisers whose gamble paid off, and those who dropped the ball.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 9:53 am
DENVER - Thousands of Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets and amateur fireworks lit up the sky around town. Police reported some arrests but no major damage or injuries.
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory in minor crash after Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 8:04 am
SANTA CLARA, California - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory sustained minor injuries after the vehicle he was riding in was rear-ended shortly after the Carolina Panthers' Super Bowl loss.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.