- Judge hears case over new St. Louis football stadium Updated: Jun-26-15 3:10 pm
ST. LOUIS - A judge will decide whether a public vote is necessary on funding the construction of a new football stadium in downtown St. Louis, after hearing arguments in the case.
- Benson's daughter, grandchildren appeal competency ruling Updated: Jun-24-15 8:30 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The daughter and grandchildren of Tom Benson are appealing last week's ruling that found the Saints and Pelicans owner mentally competent to make his own business decisions.
- Man linked to ex-Steelers doctor has sentence reduced Updated: Jun-20-15 9:53 am
PITTSBURGH - A federal judge has cut two years off the sentence of a western Pennsylvania businessman accused of having obtained painkiller prescriptions under different names from a former Steelers team doctor.
- Security to be boosted at Vikings stadium construction site Updated: Jun-19-15 2:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Security is being boosted at the new Vikings stadium after a photojournalist gained access to the under-construction building.
- St. Louis says Dome authority can't build new stadium Updated: Jun-13-15 7:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis contends that an ordinance requiring a public vote before city tax dollars are used on a new football stadium is valid.
- LeBron has Cleveland believing a championship is near Updated: Jun-08-15 1:21 pm
CLEVELAND - High above downtown, there's no visible evidence of a painful 51-year professional sports championship drought - the longest for any major U.S. city.