- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 2:03 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- Seau lawyer: family won't disrupt Hall of Fame ceremonies Updated: Jul-27-15 9:11 pm
CANTON, Ohio - The family of the late Junior Seau will not disrupt the Hall of Fame ceremonies on Aug. 8 despite its disagreement with a policy preventing live remarks during a posthumous induction.
- QB Jared Goff prepares for big season at Cal Updated: Jul-23-15 6:38 pm
BERKELEY, California - Jared Goff stands high above California's Memorial Stadium and can see his hometown across San Francisco Bay. He can look down the other way and point to the spot he sat for his 9th birthday party and where his family had season tickets.
- $50 million in tax credits sought for St. Louis stadium Updated: Jul-17-15 10:30 am
ST. LOUIS - A revised plan for a new NFL stadium in St. Louis calls for the stadium authority to seek $50 million in state tax credits from the Missouri Development Finance Board.
- Clark critical Pierre-Paul's medical records became public Updated: Jul-14-15 6:54 pm
CINCINNATI - Citing the example of NFL defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, baseball players' association head Tony Clark said his union has no intention of allowing teams to obtain medical records of high school and college players ahead of each June's amateur draft.
- Benton family feud to continue in New Orleans federal court Updated: Jul-10-15 10:42 am
NEW ORLEANS - A federal judge has ruled that Tom Benson's lawsuit seeking to cut his daughter and grandchildren out of ownership in the Saints and Pelicans will continue in New Orleans.