- Texas couple charged with forcing nanny to work for no pay Updated: Feb-09-16 8:21 pm
HOUSTON - A Houston-area couple forced a Nigerian woman to care for their five children and home without pay during a two-year period in which she was physically and verbally abused, made to work nearly 20 hours a day and told to sleep on the floor, federal authorities say.
- Beyonce's Super Bowl show bringing both praise and criticism Updated: Feb-08-16 7:46 pm
A day after the Super Bowl, people are still parsing over each frame from Beyonce's halftime performance, trying to glean the messages, both subtle and overt, that made for a stunning display of unapologetic blackness and political activism during one of the most-watched events of the year.
- The Latest: Eli Manning outshone many ads on social media Updated: Feb-07-16 11:05 pm
NEW YORK - The latest developments in Super Bowl commercials before, during and after the Big Game:
- MLS commissioner taking hard look at St. Louis Updated: Feb-06-16 4:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis may be losing football, but Major League Soccer could be on the horizon.
- Victoria Justice talks 'Rocky Horror' at Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 12:58 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - "Dammit, Janet," there's another musical coming to television, and Victoria Justice could not be happier to hear those words.
- Molly Schuyler retakes chicken-eating title at Wing Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 11:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - For the second time in three years, Molly Schuyler's chicken-chomping skills led her to victory at Philadelphia's Wing Bowl.
- Michigan Lottery plans Super Bowl ad to promote online games Updated: Feb-04-16 11:03 am
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Lottery says it will use a Super Bowl ad in the state to kick off three weeks of advertising to promote its online games.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Indiana culture war over gay rights worries business leaders Updated: Feb-03-16 7:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Downtown Indianapolis was once so desolate that men armed with shotguns hunted pigeons on Sundays among empty buildings and a trash-strewn river canal.
- After winning just 3 games, Boston College tries to rebuild Updated: Feb-03-16 6:31 pm
BOSTON - After winning just three games last season, Boston College coach Steve Addazio knew he had to restock his roster.
- A coffee named 'Death Wish' wins a Super Bowl commercial Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 pm
NEW YORK - A coffee with an edgy name and made by a small business is getting a commercial in Super Bowl 50.
- Top 10 celebrity Super Bowl ad teasers Updated: Jan-28-16 9:39 am
NEW YORK - The Super Bowl is a little more than a week away, but advertisers are going strong online, offering up celebrity laden teasers well ahead of the game. Teasers are one way Super Bowl advertisers can build buzz without revealing their full Super Bowl ads too far in advance. Here's a look at the top celebrity teasers so far.
- GM's Buick brand features convertible in 1st Super Bowl ad Updated: Jan-26-16 12:29 pm
DETROIT - General Motors' Buick brand will use its first Super Bowl ad to plug a sleek new convertible as it continues the fight against an old image of cars that are custom-made for senior citizens.
- Sportsmen's Feed brings Minot base, community together Updated: Jan-23-16 2:25 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A weekend event at Minot Air Force Base will bring together airmen and community members.
- Cards chairman DeWitt says he's met Kroenke "once or twice" Updated: Jan-17-16 6:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt says he has zero insight on the Rams' move to Los Angeles. In fact, he says he's met Rams owner Stan Kroenke only "once or twice."
- Missouri lawmaker wants departing owners to pay stadium debt Updated: Jan-15-16 12:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - In the wake of the Rams' departure from St. Louis, a Missouri lawmaker wants sports team owners who take away their teams in the future to be responsible for debt left behind.
- Tennessee cornerback Sutton returning for senior season Updated: Jan-14-16 3:05 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee cornerback Cameron Sutton will return to school for his senior season rather than entering the NFL draft.