- The Latest: Wall Street shares AC's casino expansion concern Updated: May-26-16 11:15 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Latest on the debate over expanding casinos into northern New Jersey, near New York City (all times local):
- Graduate transfer QB Davis Webb enrolls at California Updated: May-25-16 4:42 pm
BERKELEY, California - Graduate transfer quarterback Davis Webb has officially joined California, giving the Golden Bears an experienced option to replace No. 1 overall NFL draft pick Jared Goff.
- BC receiver Troy Flutie, NFL star's nephew, charged with DUI Updated: May-23-16 3:10 pm
NATICK, Massachusetts - Boston College receiver Troy Flutie has been suspended from the football team after police charged him with operating a vehicle under the influence of liquor.
- Judge limits helmet evidence in college football death suit Updated: May-20-16 6:45 pm
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - A Maryland judge on Friday limited the evidence a jury will hear about football helmets in a wrongful-death lawsuit stemming from the head-injury death of a Frostburg State University football player in 2011.
- Saints owner Tom Benson discusses why he disinherits kin Updated: May-20-16 5:57 pm
NEW ORLEANS - In a court deposition, Tom Benson said he ousted his daughter and grandchildren from executive positions in the Saints and Pelicans after a confrontation turned physical between his daughter, Renee, and his wife, Gayle.
- Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson, teammate arrested Updated: May-17-16 6:21 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson and reserve defensive back Laurence "Hootie" Jones have been released from jail after their arrest on drug and weapons charges.
- UFC fighters get a lesson in training Updated: May-17-16 3:56 pm
PHOENIX - Paul Felder finished a set of shoulder presses followed by squats with kettle bells and walked across the EXOS weight room, his chest heaving as he spoke to no one in particular.
- Benson wins a court round in future of sports franchises Updated: May-16-16 8:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson won a key legal round Monday in his fight to leave ownership of his NFL and NBA team to his wife, rather than his estranged daughter and grandchildren.
- Throwback cars giving 100th Indianapolis 500 retro look Updated: May-16-16 5:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis 500 fans might feel like they're traveling through a time warp this month.
- 'Believeland' film examines Cleveland's deep sports passion Updated: May-13-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Like so many kids growing up in Ohio, Andy Billman learned to love Cleveland's sports teams.
- Tom Brady's $200 cookbook a quick seller Updated: May-10-16 1:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It looks like a $200 price tag couldn't keep Tom Brady's fans from gobbling up the Patriots quarterback's new cookbook.
- Ex-South Carolina RB Lattimore moving on without football Updated: Apr-29-16 2:55 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Three years ago, South Carolina's record-setting running back Marcus Lattimore waited anxiously during the NFL draft to see which - if any - team would take a former first-round talent with two seriously damaged knees.
- Delta gives Bombardier boost, buying struggling C Series jet Updated: Apr-28-16 11:28 am
NEW YORK - Bombardier's fledgling new jet, the C Series, got a much-needed boost Thursday with one of the world's largest airlines committing to add the plane to its fleet.