- Ex-South Carolina RB Lattimore moving on without football Updated: Apr-29-16 2:55 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Three years ago, South Carolina's record-setting running back Marcus Lattimore waited anxiously during the NFL draft to see which - if any - team would take a former first-round talent with two seriously damaged knees.
- Delta gives Bombardier boost, buying struggling C Series jet Updated: Apr-28-16 11:28 am
NEW YORK - Bombardier's fledgling new jet, the C Series, got a much-needed boost Thursday with one of the world's largest airlines committing to add the plane to its fleet.
- Chicago tourism numbers hit new record at nearly 51 million Updated: Apr-27-16 6:23 am
CHICAGO - The number of domestic visitors to Chicago hit a record last year, reaching nearly 51 million.
- Camping World scores naming rights to Citrus Bowl Stadium Updated: Apr-26-16 6:20 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - First came the remake. Now the Citrus Bowl has a new name.
- Ex-Husker Joe Blahak, who threw key block for Rodgers, dies Updated: Apr-25-16 9:01 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Former Nebraska defensive back Joe Blahak (Blah-ha), a member of the Cornhuskers' national championship teams in 1970-71, has died.
- State, local officials react to Super Bowl ticket tax law Updated: Apr-22-16 1:34 pm
ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal says a measure to keep football fans from paying state sales tax on Super Bowl tickets will help make Georgia more competitive nationally.
- Atlanta United to build $60 million training complex Updated: Apr-18-16 3:16 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta United FC will build a $60 million, privately funded training complex about 15 miles north of downtown in Marietta.
- Photo Gallery: NBA to sell ads on jerseys Updated: Apr-15-16 6:32 pm
For Sale By Owners: a valuable patch of basketball real estate on television every night.
- NBA to begin selling jersey sponsorships in 2017-18 Updated: Apr-15-16 5:28 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA will begin putting sponsorship logos on player uniforms in 2017-18, a move that could generate at least $100 million annually and a step that the NFL, Major League Baseball and NHL have yet to take.
- Paul McCartney to play concert at MetLife Stadium Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Paul McCartney is returning to the Meadowlands for the first time in 14 years.
- AP Newsbreak: MLB average salary $4.4M after 4.4 pct rise Updated: Apr-03-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Baseball's average salary rose 4.4 percent to $4.38 million on opening day, according to a study of contract terms by The Associated Press, and the Los Angeles Dodgers topped spending for the third straight season.
- Domed stadium in St. Louis gets a new name Updated: Apr-01-16 8:22 am
ST. LOUIS - The domed stadium in St. Louis is getting a new name, now that the Rams are gone.