- Cron's 2nd homer ends Angels' wild 11-9 victory over Tigers Updated: Jun-01-16 1:41 am
- Moscot gives up 4 of Rockies' 7 homers in 17-4 loss Updated: Jun-01-16 1:37 am
DENVER - Jon Moscot was grazed in the right ear by a fastball while trying to lay down a bunt. On top of that, four of his pitches were hit out of the park.
- Valencia, Vogt pace A's over Twins for 4th straight win Updated: Jun-01-16 1:31 am
- Smyly continues to struggle in Rays' 10-5 loss to Royals Updated: Jun-01-16 1:25 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Drew Smyly's struggles continue.
- Mets 3B Wright given shot for neck injury, avoids DL for now Updated: Jun-01-16 1:22 am
NEW YORK - David Wright avoided the disabled list Tuesday, at least for now.
- Mets add Loney to lineup, send INF/OF Campbell to minors Updated: Jun-01-16 1:18 am
NEW YORK - The Mets optioned utility player Eric Campbell to Triple-A Las Vegas on Tuesday, opening a roster spot for new first baseman James Loney.
- Tigers closer Rodriguez says he contracted Zika virus Updated: Jun-01-16 1:16 am
Detroit Tigers closer Francisco Rodriguez says he contracted the Zika virus over the offseason in his home country of Venezuela and advises potential Olympic athletes to educate themselves on the virus before heading to Rio de Janeiro.
- Peralta, Brewers lose 10-3 to Cardinals Updated: Jun-01-16 1:08 am
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are still waiting for Wily Peralta to pitch like their No. 1 starter.
- Rockies tie franchise record with 7 homers, beat Reds 17-4 Updated: Jun-01-16 1:07 am
DENVER - This version of The Blake Street Bombers had a night to remember at Coors Field, blasting their way to a little history.
- Matz fades, Mets' bullpen flops again in loss to White Sox Updated: Jun-01-16 1:00 am
NEW YORK - Even with Noah Syndergaard throwing 100 mph fastballs in a rare relief appearance, the New York Mets' bullpen folded once again.
- Saladino, White Sox rally past Mets 6-4 to stop 7-game slide Updated: Jun-01-16 1:00 am
NEW YORK - After tumbling into a long losing streak by coughing up late leads, the Chicago White Sox ended it by coming from behind.
- Arrieta's 7 scoreless innings not enough, Dodgers 1-hit Cubs Updated: Jun-01-16 12:54 am
CHICAGO - The last time the Chicago Cubs lost when Jake Arrieta was pitching they were no-hit.
- Cain homers, drives in 4 as Royals top Rays 10-5 Updated: Jun-01-16 12:49 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - While Mike Moustakas, Alex Gordon and Salvador Perez are sidelined with injuries, the Kansas City Royals' offense continues to roll with eight straight games with double-figure hits.
- Carpenter has 4 more hits to lead Cards over Brewers 10-3 Updated: Jun-01-16 12:34 am
MILWAUKEE - Eight hits in two days have made Matt Carpenter a happy man.
- Kazmir, Dodgers bullpen outduel Arrieta, blank Cubs 5-0 Updated: Jun-01-16 12:31 am
CHICAGO - The Los Angeles Dodgers found a way to win when facing Jake Arrieta: throw a one-hitter.
- Nola, Phillies fall to Nationals for fifth straight loss Updated: May-31-16 11:45 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There's no secret to the Phillies' worst stretch of baseball this season - they struggle to get enough hits.
- Hot-hitting Murphy homers, helps Nationals top Phillies 5-1 Updated: May-31-16 11:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Daniel Murphy finished off a stellar May with another home run to keep Washington on a roll.
- Gausman starts poorly in Orioles' 6-2 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-31-16 11:22 pm
BALTIMORE - Kevin Gausman remains in search of his first win of the season following an outing that began miserably and improved too late to matter.
- Betances surrenders go-ahead single, Yankees lose 4-1 Updated: May-31-16 11:15 pm
TORONTO - Once again, the offense came up empty for the New York Yankees.
- Cole out-dueled by Fernandez in 3-1 loss to Marlins Updated: May-31-16 11:02 pm
MIAMI - Gerrit Cole nearly matched Jose Fernandez in a game between two of the top pitchers in the National League.
- Pillar gets timely RBI, makes diving catch; Jays beat Yanks Updated: May-31-16 11:01 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar has made his share of sensational catches.
- Royals OF Eibner carted off with apparent ankle injury Updated: May-31-16 10:58 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City Royals rookie outfielder Brett Eibner was carted off with a lateral sprain of his left ankle in the fifth inning Tuesday night.
- Wisler solid again but Braves shut out by Peavy, Giants Updated: May-31-16 10:56 pm
ATLANTA - Matt Wisler delivered another quality start to cap an impressive May - even if his effort was overshadowed.
- Betts hits 3 HRs, has 5 RBIs as Red Sox beat Orioles 6-2 Updated: May-31-16 10:53 pm
BALTIMORE - For one glorious night, Mookie Betts discarded his label as leadoff hitter and slipped into the role of slugger.
- Fernandez tosses 7 scoreless innings in 3-1 win Updated: May-31-16 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Pittsburgh Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said before Tuesday night's game, "You're not going to beat a good pitcher with his good stuff."