- Banks, Moss power Texas A&M to SEC title, 12-5 over Florida Updated: May-29-16 7:30 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Nick Banks hit two homers, J.B. Moss drove in five runs and Texas A&M rallied Sunday for its first Southeastern Conference tournament title with a 12-5 victory over defending champion Florida.
- Kuhn's RBI double lifts Ohio State past Iowa, 8-7 Updated: May-29-16 7:17 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Troy Kuhn hit an RBI double in the top of the ninth inning to earn Ohio State the Big Ten Conference Tournament championship with an 8-7 win over Iowa on Sunday.
- Baker's solo home run lifts TCU past West Virginia, 11-10 Updated: May-29-16 6:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luken Baker's solo home run in the top of the tenth inning earned TCU the Big 12 Conference Tournament championship with an 11-10 win over West Virginia on Sunday.
- Oral Roberts advances to NCAA baseball tournament Updated: May-29-16 3:53 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oral Roberts baseball team has advanced to the NCAA baseball tournament after beating Fort Wayne twice to win the Summit League Championship.
- Ohio State advances to title game with 7-3 win over Spartans Updated: May-29-16 1:48 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Kyle Michalik and Seth Kinker combined to throw 6 1/3 scoreless innings of relief as Ohio State advanced to the Big 10 Conference Tournament championship game with a 7-3 win over Michigan State on Sunday.
- Virginia beats Louisville 7-2 at ACC Tournament Updated: May-28-16 11:01 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Jack Gerstenmaier drove in two runs and Virginia beat Louisville 7-2 on Saturday night at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- Dawson goes deep in 10th to lead Buckeyes past Spartans 3-2 Updated: May-28-16 9:52 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ronnie Dawson homered leading off the top of the 10th inning Saturday night to send Ohio State to a 3-2 win over Michigan State that keeps the Buckeyes alive in the Big Ten tournament.
- West Virginia blasts OU 11-1, will play TCU for Big 12 title Updated: May-28-16 9:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kyle Davis drove in four runs, Conner Dotson allowed just four hits and West Virginia advanced to the Big 12 title game with an 11-1 rout of Oklahoma on Saturday.
- Another Baker HR sends TCU past Texas 8-2, to B12 title game Updated: May-28-16 9:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luken Baker hit the go-ahead three-run homer in the fifth inning, Brian Trieglaff pitched three shutout innings of relief, and TCU reached the Big 12 tournament championship game with an 8-2 victory over Texas on Saturday night.
- Moss, Florida shut down LSU 1-0 to make SEC title game Updated: May-28-16 9:03 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Scott Moss pitched six scoreless innings and Florida advanced to the Southeastern Conference tournament championship game with a 1-0 victory over LSU on Saturday.
- Florida State tops Miami 5-4, advances to ACC title game Updated: May-28-16 7:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Dylan Busby's RBI single in the bottom of the ninth inning lifted Florida State past Miami 5-4 on Saturday, giving the Seminoles a berth in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game.
- Ohio St. knocks Michigan out of B10 tournament with 11-4 win Updated: May-28-16 6:44 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Troy Kuhn went 3 for 4 with four RBIs, Ronnie Dawson was 3 for 5 with two RBIs, and Ohio State stayed alive in the Big Ten tournament with an 11-4 victory over Michigan on Saturday.
- Pennington's homer helps Texas A&M rally past Ole Miss, 12-8 Updated: May-28-16 5:56 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Pinch-hitter Walker Pennington hit a three-run, go-ahead homer in the eighth inning and Texas A&M beat Mississippi 12-8 on Saturday to advance to the Southeastern Conference Tournament championship game.
- Clemens HR gives Texas 2-1 win over TCU Updated: May-28-16 4:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kody Clemens hit a walk-off home run in the bottom of the ninth, leading Texas over TCU 2-1 in the Big 12 Tournament.
- Clemson beats Wake Forest 5-4 to earn ACC title game berth Updated: May-28-16 3:08 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - K.J. Bryant scored the go-ahead run on a wild pitch in the top of the ninth as Clemson earned a berth in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game by beating Wake Forest 5-4 on Saturday.
- Iowa pounds Maryland 11-0 Updated: May-28-16 1:43 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Joel Booker had three hits, including a two-run double, and Robert Neustrom added three hits as Iowa beat Maryland 11-0 to advance to the Big Ten title game.
- LSU to retire Todd Walker's jersey Updated: May-28-16 10:44 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The LSU Hall of Fame committee has unanimously approved retiring all-America second baseman Todd Walker's jersey.
- Michigan, Ohio State postponed until Saturday Updated: May-28-16 1:29 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Big Ten Conference Tournament elimination game between Michigan and Ohio State was postponed in the second inning on Friday night because of inclement weather in the area.
- Texas rallies with 9-run eighth to down Oklahoma State, 12-8 Updated: May-28-16 1:15 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Texas scored nine runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to rally from five down and defeat Oklahoma State 12-8 at the Big 12 Conference Tournament on Friday night.
- NC State tops Georgia Tech 7-5 in 12 innings at ACC tourney Updated: May-27-16 11:14 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Brock Deatherage hit a two-run homer in the top of the 12th inning and North Carolina State rallied to beat Georgia Tech 7-5 on Friday night at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- Schwarz leads Florida past Mississippi State in SEC, 12-2 Updated: May-27-16 10:20 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - JJ Schwarz was 4 for 5 with four RBIs runs to lead Florida to a 12-2, seven-inning victory over regular-season champion Mississippi State on Friday night in a Southeastern Conference Tournament elimination game.
- Shaffer throws shutout to lift Maryland over Indiana, 3-0 Updated: May-27-16 9:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Brian Shaffer allowed only two hits and struck out eight in a complete-game effort as sixth-seeded Maryland ousted Indiana from the Big Ten Tournament with a 3-0 victory on Friday.
- Wise's 5 RBIs helps Oklahoma oust top-seed Texas Tech, 17-4 Updated: May-27-16 7:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Alex Wise had two hits and drove in five runs as Oklahoma totaled 17 hits to eliminate top seed Texas Tech with a 17-4 victory at the Big 12 Conference Tournament on Friday.
- Wake Forest tops Virginia 10-9 at ACC Tournament Updated: May-27-16 7:33 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Kevin Conway homered and Wake Forest held on to beat Virginia 10-9 on Friday at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- Simonds, Texas A&M rout Vanderbilt 13-3 in SEC tournament Updated: May-27-16 7:05 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Kyle Simonds pitched another strong game against Vanderbilt and Texas A&M scored seven runs in the first inning of a 13-3 win Friday, advancing in the Southeastern Conference tournament.