- Column: Hornish doesn't regret how career quietly faded Updated: May-23-16 5:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Some drivers fear the end of their career. They hang on long past their prime, trying to find a ride, any ride, in every desperate attempt at another shot at a checkered flag.
- Despite confusion, NASCAR got a memorable All-Star Race Updated: May-22-16 4:48 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Say this about NASCAR's confusing and chaotic Sprint All-Star Race: At least it was entertaining.
- Joey Logano beats Larson in unusual All-Star race Updated: May-22-16 12:51 am
CONCORD, North Carolina - A new format to NASCAR's annual All-Star race left half the field confused to almost comical levels.
- Crafton beats Busch, wins 2nd straight Trucks Series race Updated: May-21-16 3:54 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Now that he has won back-to-back Trucks Series races for the first time in his career, Matt Crafton is hoping for more.
- Larson edges out Elliott to earn spot in All-Star race Updated: May-21-16 1:16 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Kyle Larson knew he wasn't winning the fan vote to get into the Sprint All-Star race.
- Harvick told Kahne he wasn't after his job at Hendrick Updated: May-20-16 3:13 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - As rumors swirled that Kevin Harvick planned to leave Stewart-Haas Racing, he took Kasey Kahne aside and promised him he wasn't after his job.
- Kevin Harvick signs extension to stay with Stewart-Haas Updated: May-19-16 12:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Stewart-Haas Racing has signed Kevin Harvick to a long-term contract extension, ending speculation that the 2014 Sprint Cup champion wanted to leave.
- NASCAR punishes Kahne for post-race inspection failure Updated: May-18-16 5:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has fined the crew chief for driver Kasey Kahne as a part of a slew of penalties levied against the Hendrick Motorsports team for failing post-race inspection.
- Panthers TE Olsen to drive pace car at NASCAR All-Star race Updated: May-18-16 4:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen received his certification to the drive the pace car this Saturday night at the Sprint Cup All-Star race, although not without a little scare first.
- NASCAR champion Johnson gets animated for Nickelodeon Updated: May-18-16 3:35 pm
From cars to cartoons, Jimmie Johnson's next dash at the track comes in animated form.
- Column: Larson races clean at the expense of his 1st Cup win Updated: May-16-16 6:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It might be hard to believe that the ending of a low-level race three years ago had such a profound effect on Kyle Larson that it might have cost him his first Sprint Cup victory.
- NASCAR tweaks rules for All-Star race to promote more passes Updated: May-16-16 12:10 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR is implementing a few tweaks meant to improve the racing before Saturday night's $1 million All-Star event.
- Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory at Dover Updated: May-15-16 7:12 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Kenseth had eluded the wreckage that turned Dover into a junkyard. He never felt he could escape the pressure that Kyle Larson put on him - the anointed future star racing door-to-door with the former champion.
- Erik Jones wins Xfinity race at Dover for $100,000 bonus Updated: May-14-16 5:25 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Erik Jones won the Xfinity Series race Saturday at Dover International Speedway and took a $100,000 bonus from the series' Dash-4-Cash program.
- Crafton wins NASCAR Truck Series race at Dover Updated: May-13-16 8:11 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Crafton had long considered the menacing Miles The Monster trophy the coolest in the series.
- Harvick takes pole when rain wipes out Dover qualifying Updated: May-13-16 6:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - When the rain hit Dover, Kevin Harvick was prepared.
- Stewart involved in 3-car wreck at start of NASCAR practice Updated: May-13-16 6:14 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Tony Stewart could not avoid the oil spill on the concrete track that spun his Chevrolet and slammed the car into an unprotected wall on the front stretch.
- Kyle Busch's crew chief suspended for lug nut violation Updated: May-11-16 12:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has suspended Kyle Busch's crew chief and tire changer for one race for violating the lug nut policy during the team's win at Kansas last weekend.
- Axalta becomes final sponsor of Daytona Rising Updated: May-09-16 1:16 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Axalta Coating Systems is the final sponsor of Daytona International Speedway's massive redevelopment project.
- Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs Racing at front of Sprint Cup Updated: May-08-16 3:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - At the season-opening Daytona 500, Joe Gibbs Racing proved it was unquestionably the fastest, from Denny Hamlin taking the checkered flag to its quartet of cars leading more than three-quarters of the race.
- Kyle Busch finally gets first Sprint Cup win at Kansas Updated: May-07-16 11:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Kyle Busch has seemingly dozens of reasons to despise Kansas Speedway, from the two times he crashed out of Chase races to the innumerable misfortunes in other series.
- 18-year-old William Byron wins Truck race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-06-16 11:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - William Byron survived the chaos at Kansas Speedway for his first Truck Series victory Friday night, then ran into a rather unexpected problem when the 18-year-old finished a victory lap.
- Truex nabs pole for Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-06-16 8:27 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Martin Truex Jr. will start on the pole Saturday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway.
- Clint Bowyer navigating rough bridge season to Stewart-Haas Updated: May-05-16 5:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Clint Bowyer will be a busy man this weekend at Kansas Speedway.
- Talladega will no longer be NASCAR elimination race in 2017 Updated: May-05-16 3:00 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - NASCAR has decided that unpredictable Talladega Superspeedway won't be an elimination race in next year's championship Chase, instead taking the pivotal stop to Kansas Speedway.