- Ryan Blaney wins NASCAR Xfinity race at Iowa Speedway Updated: Aug-01-15 11:35 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Ryan Blaney finally had the car he needed to claim the win that had evaded him all year.
- Daniel Suarez wins pole for Xfinity race in Iowa Updated: Aug-01-15 5:53 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Daniel Suarez won the pole Saturday for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at the Iowa Speedway.
- Kyle Busch wins again, taking checkered flag at Pocono Updated: Aug-01-15 4:51 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - The NASCAR series make little difference to Kyle Busch. The hottest driver in the sport always finds a way to victory lane.
- Gordon to wave goodbye to winless races in final season Updated: Aug-01-15 3:50 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon's request for a low-key farewell tour has mostly been respected, though the four-time NASCAR champion has been feted with a parade, bourbon, an 18-liter bottle of wine, even a track named in his honor.
- MWR owner Kauffman wants consolidation with Ganassi Updated: Aug-01-15 2:49 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Michael Waltrip Racing co-owner Rob Kauffman said his purchase in a share of Chip Ganassi Racing was more about consolidation than a sign he's leaving the organization.
- Kenny Wallace preps for final NASCAR race Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Kenny Wallace has made more starts in NASCAR's second-tier circuit than anyone - and yet he might be known more for his TV work than his racing career.
- Kyle Busch starts drive for 4th straight win from pole Updated: Jul-31-15 6:45 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kyle Busch will start his drive for his fourth straight NASCAR Sprint Cup victory from a familiar spot, out front and in first.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.
- NASCAR penalizes Premium Motorsports for unattached weight Updated: Jul-29-15 3:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has penalized Premium Motorsports because an unattached weight fell off the car during practice last weekend at Indianapolis.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package Updated: Jul-27-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-27-15 2:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck Updated: Jul-26-15 9:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- Busch uses late pass to capture Indy's Xfinity race Updated: Jul-25-15 7:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kyle Busch spent the last 10 laps desperately chasing Ryan Blaney.
- Kyle Busch tries to cap comeback with elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-25-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kyle Busch has the kind of trophy collection most NASCAR drivers would envy: monsters, lobsters, even wine.
- Dover seeks to attract more young professionals to city Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 am
DOVER, Delaware - Diane Doyle has a youthful air about her. Whether it is selling lemonade outside of NASCAR races or driving nine miles to get to the post office during Firefly, the 78-year-old is always looking for the positive and fun side of things.
- Travis Braden wins in ARCA Racing Series debut Updated: Jul-25-15 1:30 am
BROWNSBURG, Indiana - Travis Braden won the ARCA Racing Series on Friday night at Lucas Oil Raceway in his series debut, pulling away from fellow newcomer William Byron.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Penske hoping for elusive Cup win at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 8:47 pm
DETROIT - For Roger Penske, this weekend offers something of a rarity - a chance to accomplish something he's never done before.
- Gordon honored at boyhood home before final Brickyard 400 Updated: Jul-23-15 5:57 pm
PITTSBORO, Indiana - Jeff Gordon felt right at home Thursday back in small-town Indiana.
- NASCAR, Indy honoring Marine vet Jeff Kyle at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 4:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Kyle raced up to 150 mph during a recent charity drive at Texas Motor Speedway, a welcome relief for the former Marine.
- Kyle Busch races to 3rd win of year, moves closer to Chase Updated: Jul-19-15 6:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Stuck in a hospital, Kyle Busch could only think about a comeback, not championship contention.
- Lane changes, closures on tap to handle NASCAR race fans Updated: Jul-18-15 9:12 am
LOUDON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police and transportation officials are planning some major traffic pattern changes to handle nearly 38,000 vehicles carrying NASCAR race fans on Sunday.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at New Hampshire Updated: Jul-17-15 6:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - With Carl Edwards leading the charge, Joe Gibbs Racing continued its recent hot streak and took four of the top eight qualifying spots for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- Ex-girlfriend of Kurt Busch resigns from military charity Updated: Jul-16-15 6:07 pm
DOVER, Delaware - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend has resigned from the military charity that she headed amid an investigation of her finances.
- After uncertainty, more hopeful outlook for Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - A rainy forecast gave way to a sunny afternoon for this year's IndyCar race at the Milwaukee Mile.