- NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after remarks Updated: Jul-03-15 11:38 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR is the latest corporation to distance itself from Donald Trump.
- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy' Updated: Jul-03-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hispanic leaders are bristling at the largely tepid response by Republican presidential candidates to Donald Trump's characterization of Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers.
- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Daytona adds soft walls, more asphalt after Busch's crash Updated: Jul-03-15 6:03 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR's most famous race track is seemingly safer and possibly more politically correct as the series returned to its birthplace Friday.
- NASCAR tracks unite, ask fans not to fly Confederate flag Updated: Jul-02-15 1:03 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR's national series tracks announced Thursday that they are asking fans to refrain from displaying the Confederate flag at races following the deadly attack at a South Carolina church two weeks ago.
- Chevrolet becomes 3rd major sponsor of Daytona Rising Updated: Jul-01-15 12:48 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Chevrolet is the latest sponsor of Daytona International Speedway's redevelopment project.
- Daytona offers American flags in exchange program Updated: Jun-30-15 7:20 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag from track property this weekend, but will offer the American flag to those who wish to fly it on property.
- Column: IndyCar must balance daredevil vs. dangerous racing Updated: Jun-29-15 3:41 pm
NASCAR returns this week to Daytona International Speedway, where 43 drivers are likely to race bumper to bumper for 400 white-knuckle miles.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Allmendinger wins pole for road course race at Sonoma Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
SONOMA, California - AJ Allmendinger, developing as the top driver on road courses, won the pole for Sunday's race at winding Sonoma Raceway.
- Tony Stewart struggling to end worst slump of career Updated: Jun-27-15 4:12 pm
SONOMA, California - Tony Stewart spent a rare week off traveling across Ohio as the hands-on owner of a sprint car series.
- NASCAR chairman wants Confederate flag eliminated at races Updated: Jun-27-15 3:54 pm
SONOMA, California - Calling the Confederate flag an "insensitive symbol" he personally finds offensive, NASCAR chairman Brian France said the sport will be aggressive in disassociating the symbol from its events.
- Connecticut boy becomes youngest competitor in NASCAR race Updated: Jun-27-15 1:08 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - After all his painstaking anticipation, it was going to take a lot more than a last-place finish to detract from the exhilaration that North End Middle School eighth-grader Jake "Wild Child" Higginson felt after becoming the youngest competitor ever in a NASCAR-sanctioned race at Stafford Motor Speedway.
- The Latest: Obama in Charleston for shooting victim funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 4:24 pm
The latest in the Charleston church shooting. (All times local.)
- Montoya chasing Triple Crown as IndyCar heads to Fontana Updated: Jun-24-15 4:25 pm
Only one driver has celebrated winning the Triple Crown of IndyCar in the same calendar year. Juan Pablo Montoya will try to stay in contention for the sweep when he races Saturday at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- NASCAR's Erik Jones breaks through with historic weekend Updated: Jun-24-15 4:14 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - All year long, Erik Jones was the kid who couldn't finish a NASCAR Trucks race.
- NASCAR distances itself from Confederate flag after massacre Updated: Jun-23-15 7:06 pm
Confederate flags are as easy to find at NASCAR races as cutoff jeans, cowboy hats and beer.
- Gordon makes emotional return to track where he began career Updated: Jun-22-15 4:05 pm
RIO LINDA, California - Controlling his emotions has never been easy for Jeff Gordon, who openly wept during milestone moments early in his career.
- Erik Jones earns win at Chicagoland Speedway Updated: Jun-21-15 5:26 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - Erik Jones could be driving for Joe Gibbs Racing in a Sprint Cup car at some point in the future.
- NASCAR Xfinity Allicat 300 postponed by rain Updated: Jun-21-15 1:47 am
JOLIET, Illinois - The start of the NASCAR Xfinity Series Allicat 300 was postponed by a thunderstorm Saturday night at Chicagoland Speedway.
- Erik Jones wins NASCAR Trucks race in Iowa Updated: Jun-19-15 11:51 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - No one could beat Erik Jones on restarts in Iowa.
- Kurt and Kyle Busch facing different Chase prospects Updated: Jun-17-15 5:47 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Busch had just won a NASCAR Xfinity race - his first time back on that series after being injured in a February accident - when he confidently eyed the next day's Sprint Cup event.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets engaged while on trip to Germany Updated: Jun-17-15 8:51 am
Dale Earnhardt Jr. asked his longtime girlfriend to marry him while the pair vacationed in Germany to research his family history.
- NASCAR to go to lower downforce for July race at Kentucky Updated: Jun-16-15 4:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR will use a rules package with lower downforce for next month's race at Kentucky Speedway.