- IndyCar president of competition Walker resigns Updated: Jul-30-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar president of competition Derrick Walker took the fall Thursday for technical issues that have plagued the series this year and said he'll resign his position at the end of the season.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-27-15 2:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Penske hoping for elusive Cup win at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 8:47 pm
DETROIT - For Roger Penske, this weekend offers something of a rarity - a chance to accomplish something he's never done before.
- IndyCar's Karam defends himself after Carpenter criticism Updated: Jul-22-15 6:01 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Despite getting dressed down by Ed Carpenter after some close racing in Iowa, rookie Sage Karam offered the IndyCar veteran an empty seat next to him on the plane ride home.
- IndyCar creates conduct code to limit competitor criticism Updated: Jul-21-15 10:15 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has followed through on a promise to curtail criticism of the series with the creation of a new conduct code.
- Penske struggles again in Iowa Updated: Jul-19-15 8:09 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Team Penske's baffling lack of success at Iowa Speedway culminated with an awful performance Saturday night.
- Chilton honors Bianchi, wins Indy Lights race in Iowa Updated: Jul-18-15 8:07 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - England's Max Chilton won the Indy Lights race Saturday in Iowa after dedicating the race to former teammate Jules Bianchi, the French Formula One driver died early Saturday from injuries sustained in October in the Japanese Grand Prix.
- Helio Castroneves wins IndyCar pole Updated: Jul-18-15 5:12 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Helio Castroneves will start from the pole Saturday night in the IndyCar race at the Iowa Speedway.
- Ryan Hunter-Reay limps into Iowa on IndyCar cold streak Updated: Jul-16-15 4:56 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The finale of last year's IndyCar race in Iowa showed what Ryan Hunter-Reay can do when he is in peak form.
- After uncertainty, more hopeful outlook for Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - A rainy forecast gave way to a sunny afternoon for this year's IndyCar race at the Milwaukee Mile.
- Sebastien Bourdais wins at Milwaukee with late surge on oval Updated: Jul-13-15 2:53 am
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Sebastien Bourdais' final 60-plus laps at the Milwaukee Mile offered reminders of his dominating Champ Car run a decade ago.
- Josef Newgarden gets 1st career pole at Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-12-15 3:20 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Josef Newgarden had another impressive run around the Milwaukee Mile on Sunday, following fast practice times over the weekend with the top qualifying run to claim his first career IndyCar series pole.
- Castroneves to start at back of field at Mile Updated: Jul-12-15 2:20 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Helio Castroneves will start at the back of the field for the 250-lap IndyCar race Sunday at the Milwaukee Mile after arriving late to check in for his qualifying run.
- Injured Hinchcliffe hopes to return for offseason testing Updated: Jul-11-15 4:50 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Sporting a full beard, James Hinchcliffe flashed a smile as he walked into an interview room without any trace of a limp.
- Andretti Autosport signs Justin Wilson for rest of season Updated: Jul-07-15 11:41 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Michael Andretti is giving Justin Wilson another shot.
- IndyCar fines Rahal, Power for actions during Sonoma race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal's team has been fined $10,000 because the Fontana winner left the pits with a fuel hose attached to his car Saturday.
- IndyCar CEO: Rules package was off for Fontana race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:50 pm
The CEO of IndyCar said Wednesday that the series went too far with the rules package for last weekend's race at California, where many drivers sharply criticized what they said was dangerous pack racing.