- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck Updated: Jul-26-15 9:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- Misery for Mercedes with Hamilton 6th and Rosberg 8th Updated: Jul-26-15 2:11 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - The crushing dominance of the Mercedes Silver Arrows came to an abrupt halt at the Hungarian Grand Prix on Sunday, the first time since the final race of the 2013 season without either Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg on the podium.
- Vettel has Bianchi on his mind after matching Senna's mark Updated: Jul-26-15 1:11 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - On the day he equaled Brazilian great Ayrton Senna's feat of 41 race wins with a brilliant drive at Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel's thoughts went to Jules Bianchi and his family.
- Minute's silence held for Bianchi at Hungarian GP Updated: Jul-26-15 11:54 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - A poignant minute's silence was held in honor of Jules Bianchi before the start of the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix on Sunday, with drivers forming a ring and placing their race helmets on the ground.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Sergio Perez relieved after walking away unhurt from crash Updated: Jul-24-15 12:15 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Formula One driver Sergio Perez was relieved to walk away unscathed from a crash at the Hungaroring circuit that left him upside down in his car after it hit a barrier.
- Defiant Rosberg looking to put heat on Hamilton in Hungary Updated: Jul-23-15 2:08 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Lewis Hamilton's highly impressive record at the Hungarian Grand Prix gives Nico Rosberg extra motivation as he tries to close the gap on his Mercedes teammate in the Formula One title race.
- Sauber confirms Ericsson and Nasr as next year's drivers Updated: Jul-23-15 1:33 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Swedish driver Marcus Ericsson and Brazilian Felipe Nasr can build on a promising first season together with both drivers handed new contracts with Sauber for next year.
- Bianchi mourners recall F1 driver as 'humble' winner Updated: Jul-21-15 8:36 am
NICE, France - Race helmet perched on his coffin, Jules Bianchi was mourned Tuesday as a "humble" winner in a Formula One career cut short in the sport's first deadly crash in more than 20 years.
- Chilton honors Bianchi, wins Indy Lights race in Iowa Updated: Jul-18-15 8:07 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - England's Max Chilton won the Indy Lights race Saturday in Iowa after dedicating the race to former teammate Jules Bianchi, the French Formula One driver died early Saturday from injuries sustained in October in the Japanese Grand Prix.
- Tributes pour in for Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi Updated: Jul-18-15 1:30 pm
NICE, France - Tributes poured in for French driver Jules Bianchi, who died from injuries sustained in a head-on crash during the Japanese Grand Prix last October.
- Jules Bianchi dies from injuries sustained in 2014 crash Updated: Jul-18-15 10:02 am
Formula One driver Jules Bianchi has died in a French hospital from head injuries sustained in a crash at last year's Japanese Grand Prix.
- The Latest: F1 champion Hamilton misses Wimbledon final Updated: Jul-12-15 4:01 pm
LONDON - The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- FIA approves provisional 21-race F1 calendar for 2016 Updated: Jul-10-15 7:50 pm
MEXICO CITY - Formula One's governing body approved a provisional 21-race calendar for 2016 on Friday that includes an inaugural race in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Motor racing author Michael Argetsinger dies at 70 Updated: Jul-09-15 5:42 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Michael R. Argetsinger, a founder of the International Motor Racing Research Center and an award-winning motorsports author, has died. He was 70.
- F1 teams warned about conduct after Mercedes dummy pit stop Updated: Jul-09-15 10:06 am
LONDON - Formula One teams will be warned about their pit lane conduct following Mercedes' dummy stop during Sunday's British Grand Prix.
- Sorrell: Friction in Formula 1 can help lift the sport Updated: Jul-06-15 2:32 pm
LONDON - Friction in Formula One and ongoing negativity has created instability that affects companies pumping money into the sport, according to a director of the motorsport series.
- Germany's Nuerburg links cars racing with nature and history Updated: Jul-06-15 9:39 am
NUERBURG, Germany - Race drivers call it "The Green Hell" and it has taken dozens of drivers' lives, but Germany's Nuerburgring car-racing track offers unparalleled excitement for car racing fans.
- Rain helps Hamilton win thrilling British GP, extend F1 lead Updated: Jul-05-15 3:42 pm
SILVERSTONE, England - Rain soaked Silverstone and water then filled Lewis Hamilton's eyes.
- NBC returns to NASCAR coverage with Sunday race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 6:36 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - For 29 years, the summer race at Daytona International Speedway was a part of the nation's birthday.
- With changes looming, calls to reconnect with F1 fans Updated: Jul-03-15 2:16 pm
SILVERSTONE, England - Bumper-to-bumper traffic queues just to see the practice sessions on Friday at Silverstone, and a record 350,000 expected this weekend present a vision of Formula One being in robust health.