- Coroner rules out driver, trainer error in Edwards death Updated: Feb-05-16 12:13 am
BRISBANE, Australia - A coronial inquest into the death of British racing driver Sean Edwards at an Australian speedway in 2013 has found that mechanical failure caused the accident.
- Montezemolo expresses sadness over Schumacher's health Updated: Feb-04-16 3:09 pm
MILAN - Former Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo expressed his sadness on Thursday at the condition of Michael Schumacher, two years after the former Formula One champion was seriously injured in a skiing accident.
- Kevin Magnussen replaces Pastor Maldonado in Renault F1 team Updated: Feb-03-16 1:00 pm
GUYANCOURT, France - Former McLaren driver Kevin Magnussen is Renault's new driver this year in the French carmaker's return to Formula One as a racing team.
- Maldonado says he won't drive in F1 this season Updated: Feb-01-16 11:55 am
PARIS - Pastor Maldonado announced that he won't be driving in the Formula One world championships this season.
- Ganassi signs former F1 driver Max Chilton for 2016 season Updated: Feb-01-16 10:58 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Formula One driver Max Chilton will drive the full IndyCar Series season for Chip Ganassi Racing.
- Wayne Taylor Racing gets another oh-so-close finish in Rolex Updated: Feb-01-16 8:08 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Wayne Taylor Racing's Corvette ended the Rolex 24 at Daytona in better shape than three of its drivers.
- Williams feels like 'little girl' in F1, wants to be braver Updated: Jan-28-16 8:17 am
LONDON - Claire Williams still feels like a "little girl" during talks with the male-dominated titans of Formula One and she has set herself a mission for the new season: Be braver and fight more for her team.
- Penske can still savor Montoya's Indy 500 win Updated: Jan-13-16 8:48 pm
DETROIT - Roger Penske hopes he can enjoy a milestone year in more ways than one.
- Records show big dip in non-Texans at US Grand Prix Updated: Jan-10-16 5:54 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Records filed with the state of Texas show a dip in out-of-state attendance at the troubled 2015 U.S. Grand Prix.
- Maria De Filippis, 1st woman to race in F1, dies at 89 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:46 am
ROME - Maria Teresa de Filippis, the first woman to race in Formula One, has died at the age of 89.