- Alonso plays down talk of taking a year off Updated: Nov-28-15 10:54 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Fernando Alonso has played down suggestions he could take a sabbatical from Formula One in 2016 due to McLaren's poor performance this season.
- Rosberg takes pole for Abu Dhabi GP, ahead of Hamilton Updated: Nov-28-15 10:01 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Nico Rosberg extended his streak of pole positions to six when he edged Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in Saturday's qualifying session for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- Mercedes wants F1 ruling on aerodynamic collusion Updated: Nov-28-15 8:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Mercedes has demanded clarification from Formula One authorities on rules restricting aerodynamic testing and preventing collusion between rival teams.
- F1 engine suppliers meet to discuss cost reductions Updated: Nov-28-15 5:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Formula One's engine manufacturers had their first meeting Saturday to discuss ways of reducing costs for teams and head off the threat of the sport introducing a cheaper independent engine.
- Red Bull secures engine deal for 2016 Updated: Nov-27-15 1:04 pm
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Red Bull's threats to quit Formula One are over, after team principal Christian Horner announced Friday that the team had agreed a new engine supply deal for next season and was committed to getting back to the top of the sport.
- Formula One grapples major problems on the track and off Updated: Nov-27-15 7:02 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Wounded by another predictable and dull championship, and locked in a decision-making paralysis, the end of the Formula One season comes more as a relief than a climax.
- Ecclestone has 'no doubts' Monza will remain on F1 calendar Updated: Nov-25-15 9:10 am
MILAN - Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone is confident the Italian Grand Prix in Monza can find the needed cash to stay on the calendar.
- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- Busch battles back from serious injury to claim 1st title Updated: Nov-23-15 3:12 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - When he crashed into a concrete wall at Daytona, Kyle Busch knew instantly his right leg and left foot were broken.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- F1 test driver Susie Wolff retiring at end of year Updated: Nov-04-15 8:00 am
LONDON - Susie Wolff, the first female driver to take part in a Formula One race weekend in 22 years, is retiring from racing at the end of the season.
- Briton who intruded Singapore F1 track jailed for 6 weeks Updated: Nov-03-15 2:38 am
SINGAPORE - A British national who walked into the track while cars were hurtling toward him at about 280 kilometers per hour (175 mph) during Singapore's Formula One night race was on Tuesday sentenced to six weeks in jail.
- Rosberg wins 1st Mexican Grand Prix since 1992; Hamilton 2nd Updated: Nov-01-15 5:14 pm
MEXICO CITY - Nico Rosberg stood highest on the post-race podium, wearing a big black sombrero as the champagne sprayed amid chants of "Ole! Ole!" from the massive crowd.
- Rosberg fastest in final practice of Mexican Grand Prix Updated: Oct-31-15 1:12 pm
MEXICO CITY - Nico Rosberg edged out Mercedes teammate and arch-rival Lewis Hamilton for the fastest lap in the final practice for the Mexican Grand Prix.
- Gutierrez named 2nd driver for Haas F1 in 2016 Updated: Oct-30-15 9:27 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican driver Esteban Gutierrez has been named as the second driver for Haas F1 when the American-led team joins the grid in 2016.
- Perez carries hopes of a nation in F1's Mexican GP Updated: Oct-30-15 4:24 pm
MEXICO CITY - He has the financial backing of one of the wealthiest men on the planet. He got a personal visit from Mexico's president.
- For Rosberg, 2 frustrating years chasing Hamilton Updated: Oct-30-15 3:42 am
MEXICO CITY - Nico Rosberg patiently took question after question about his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton.
- Hamilton dismisses need for talks with F1 teammate Rosberg Updated: Oct-29-15 5:18 pm
MEXICO CITY - Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton on Thursday dismissed the need for talks with teammate Nico Rosberg after their dustup at the United States Grand Prix, though he is willing to meet to dilute "whatever emotions he has."