- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Brianna Taylor scored 16 points, and No. 8 Texas defeated Hampton 79-52 on Wednesday night.
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler Updated: Nov-25-15 9:07 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Courtney Williams had 29 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to help No. 18 South Florida beat Butler 87-77 on Wednesday night.
- Washington fires Bob Ernst as women's rowing coach Updated: Nov-25-15 6:16 pm
SEATTLE - Washington has fired women's rowing coach Bob Ernst after 42 years in a variety of roles with the Huskies rowing program.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:02 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Makayla Epps had 21 points, six rebounds and eight assists while Janee Thompson scored 16 with a career-high tying 10 assists to help No. 12 Kentucky women beat Eastern Michigan 89-67 Wednesday.
- Basketball coach to trial on charges he had sex with player Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 am
MCCANDLESS, Pennsylvania - A suspended Pennsylvania high school basketball coach has waived his right to a preliminary hearing on charges he had sex with a 16-year-old female player.
- Betting company to sponsor Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis Updated: Nov-25-15 6:20 am
LONDON - A leading online betting company has become an international sponsor of the Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis competitions.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:46 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Kayla Nevitt, Teaira McCowan and LaKaris Salter were the team's three leading scorers during No. 8 Mississippi State's dominant 109-37 victory over Mississippi Valley on Tuesday night.
- Lauren Jackson's recovery from knee surgery hits setback Updated: Nov-24-15 10:05 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Three-time WNBA Most Valuable Player Lauren Jackson has hit a setback in her goal to play for Australia at the 2016 Summer Olympics and may consider retirement.
- LPGA team event moves to Merit Club near Chicago Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour is moving the International Crown to the Merit Club outside Chicago next year.
- Iowa St runners recall day of triumph, tragedy 30 years ago Updated: Nov-24-15 2:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - It's been 30 years since the plane crash and Jill Slettedahl-Winter still aches at the memory.
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:19 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Adut Bulgak scored 19 points with seven rebounds and Shakayla Thomas finished with 14 points, nine boards and four assists to help No. 14 Florida State women beat North Florida 80-28 Tuesday.
- Towson diving coach charged after phone found in locker room Updated: Nov-24-15 10:35 am
TOWSON, Maryland - Officials at Towson University say the school's head diving coach has been indicted on charges in connection with a cellphone found in a women's locker room.
- CAS to judge bans for 6 Russian athletes caught doping Updated: Nov-24-15 9:25 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The Russian anti-doping system will go on trial at the Court of Arbitration for Sport next week with two Olympic medals at stake.
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:55 am
STANFORD, California - Devin Hudson scored 12, Morgan McGwire and Lori Parkinson added 11, and the Santa Clara women upset No. 13 Stanford 61-58 on Monday night.
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:35 am
FRESNO, California - Jonquel Jones had 13 points and 13 rebounds for her second straight double-double, Lauren Chase added 12 points, eight boards and seven assists, and No. 24 George Washington beat Fresno State 61-53 on Monday night.
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso Updated: Nov-23-15 11:48 pm
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Coach Muffet McGraw called it a "statement game" for freshman guard Marina Mabrey.
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:24 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Thirty years to the day after winning his first game as head coach of UConn, Geno Auriemma earned his 919th victory.
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:19 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's Diamond DeShields is starting to show the form that made her one of the nation's top freshmen at North Carolina two seasons ago.
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:00 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Alexis Peterson scored 17 points, Brianna Butler added 15 and No. 23 Syracuse made 13 3-pointers in a 90-61 victory over Morgan State on Monday night.
- Olympic qualifying draw sets up possible US-Canada final Updated: Nov-23-15 6:18 pm
The World Cup-champion U.S. women's national team will face Costa Rica to open the eight-team CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament in February.
- Protesters occupy headquarters of Kenya athletics federation Updated: Nov-23-15 12:54 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - A group of Kenyan athletes occupied the headquarters of the national track and field federation on Monday, demanding the removal of its top officials in a protest against doping and corruption.
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning Updated: Nov-23-15 12:51 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Lydia Ko had just been handed a $1 million bonus for the second consecutive year, and the first thing she thought about buying with those newfound additional riches was a new phone.
- Ledecky wins 3 trophies; Phelps earns 1 at Golden Goggles Updated: Nov-23-15 1:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Katie Ledecky won three trophies, including female athlete of the year, and Michael Phelps earned male athlete honors at the Golden Goggle awards as USA Swimming honored its top performers.
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB Updated: Nov-22-15 8:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - For Florida State coach Sue Semrau, this was more like it.
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65 Updated: Nov-22-15 8:24 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State spaced the floor and moved the ball well on Sunday, and that led to open shots for Sydney Wiese.