- Adidas offers to help eliminate Native American mascots Updated: Nov-05-15 6:10 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Adidas is offering to help high schools nationwide drop Native American mascots.
- Anheuser-Busch, NFL renew Bud Light as official beer sponsor Updated: Nov-04-15 11:48 am
NEW YORK - Anheuser-Busch and the NFL have agreed to a multiyear renewal of Bud Light as the official beer sponsor of the league.
- Marketing firm implicated in FIFA scandal sells soccer team Updated: Oct-30-15 7:56 pm
CARY, North Carolina - A sports marketing firm implicated in an investigation into corruption in world soccer has sold its North American Soccer League team.
- World Rugby confident of originality of 2019 RWC logo design Updated: Oct-27-15 4:30 pm
LONDON - World Rugby performed "rigid and rigorous tests" to ensure the originality of the logo used for the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan, after Tokyo Olympic organizers scrapped their original emblem following allegations of plagiarism.
- Better Business Bureau warns of fake Panthers tickets, gear Updated: Oct-27-15 4:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - With the Carolina Panthers still unbeaten and facing a Monday night game against the Indianapolis Colts, the Better Business Bureau wants fans to keep an eye out for fake tickets and merchandise.
- DraftKings logo removed from World Series of Poker set Updated: Oct-27-15 6:11 am
LAS VEGAS - World Series of Poker watchers won't be seeing the logo for daily fantasy sports site DraftKings when the tournament returns to Las Vegas starting Nov. 8.