- Maple Leafs pay tribute to past teams with new logo Updated: Feb-02-16 10:52 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Maple Leafs have unveiled a new logo for the first time in more than 45 years in anticipation of their centennial season.
- Kings cancel Lunar New Year promo after Cousins complains Updated: Feb-02-16 5:14 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings canceled a Lunar New Year promotional giveaway after DeMarcus Cousins complained it was insensitive on the first day of Black History Month.
- WNBA set to unveil new marketing campaign "Watch Me Work" Updated: Jan-28-16 6:13 am
NEW YORK - As the WNBA is preparing to tip off its 20th season this May, the league has a new marketing campaign: "Watch Me Work."
- NFL players' union, FanDuel announces licensing partnership Updated: Jan-22-16 8:32 pm
WASHINGTON - The NFL Players Association and daily sports fantasy website FanDuel are teaming up.
- Ryan saw Kathryn Smith's coaching potential with the Jets Updated: Jan-22-16 6:11 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills coach Rex Ryan remembers the first moment he had an inkling of Kathryn Smith's potential to one day become an assistant coaching candidate.
- AP EXPLAINS: Who is Wanda, buyer of studio behind Batman? Updated: Jan-12-16 9:11 am
HONG KONG - Wanda Group's takeover of Legendary Entertainment, the U.S. studio behind hit films such as "Batman" and "Inception," is the latest in a slew of acquisitions. Its billionaire chairman Wang Jianlin has ambitious plans to turn the company into a global leisure and entertainment powerhouse. Here's a brief look at some of the businesses Wanda has entered since 2012.