- Southern's Gales in good spirits despite spinal injury Updated: Oct-01-15 7:37 pm
ATLANTA - Southern University football player Devon Gales is in good spirits despite a neck injury, a friend of the family said Thursday.
- Tim Lincecum hopes to rejoin Giants after hip surgery rehab Updated: Sep-29-15 11:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - If he has to use crutches, Tim Lincecum sure digs his snazzy set that comfortably get him around following surgery on his left hip earlier this month. They allowed him to be back at the ballpark this week with his teammates and support system, including the faithful Giants fans.
- FAN GUIDE: A look at common football injuries Updated: Sep-17-15 4:00 am
NEW YORK - Sprains and strains. ACLs, MCLs and patellar tendons.
- NFL's safety campaign includes rule changes and PR effort Updated: Sep-14-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - Jim Gossett has been paid to watch football games for more than 30 years: for three decades as an athletic trainer at Columbia University and four seasons as an injury spotter for the NFL.
- Redskins' Griffin gets medical OK to return from concussion Updated: Sep-11-15 2:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III has received medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained just over three weeks ago and is probable for Sunday's season opener against Miami.