- The Latest: Vancouver awash in US fans ahead of WWC final Updated: Jul-05-15 5:07 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The latest from the Women's World Cup final (all times local):
- FIFA executive Issa Hayatou to present World Cup trophy Updated: Jul-05-15 4:39 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - FIFA confirms that Senior Vice President Issa Hayatou will present the championship trophy at the Women's World Cup.
- Eventful Copa America puts an end to Chilean suffering Updated: Jul-05-15 10:50 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America ended with Chile celebrating a long-awaited triumph and Argentina left wondering how much longer its title drought will last.
- Burlington holds watch party for US final match in World Cup Updated: Jul-05-15 9:28 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The mayor and the city of Burlington are inviting soccer fans to cheer on the U.S. in its final match in the Women's World Cup.
- Nigeria fires Stephen Keshi as coach of national team Updated: Jul-05-15 9:14 am
LAGOS, Nigeria - Nigeria's football federation has fired national coach Stephen Keshi amid charges he applied for a job with the Ivory Coast team.
- Former Leverkusen defender Spahic joins Hamburg Updated: Jul-05-15 8:18 am
- Serbia midfielder Milos Jojic joins Cologne from Dortmund Updated: Jul-05-15 5:50 am
COLOGNE, Germany - Serbia midfielder Milos Jojic has joined Cologne from Bundesliga rival Borussia Dortmund on a deal through June 2019.
- Carlos to manage Delhi team in Indian Super League Updated: Jul-05-15 5:39 am
NEW DELHI - Former Brazil and Real Madrid defender Roberto Carlos will manage the Delhi Dynamos for the upcoming edition of the Indian Super League.
- Fiji beats Micronesia 38-0 in Pacific Games football match Updated: Jul-05-15 2:36 am
PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea - Pacific Games organizers say Fiji broke the record for the biggest win in international football with a 38-0 victory Sunday over the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Villa, New York City FC beat Montreal Impact 2-1 Updated: Jul-05-15 1:44 am
- Keane's hat trick lifts Galaxy over Toronto FC, 4-0 Updated: Jul-05-15 1:29 am
- 10-man Orlando City earns 1-1 draw with Real Salt Lake Updated: Jul-05-15 12:44 am
SANDY, Utah - Kaka was sent off in the 45th minute, but 10-man Orlando City held Real Salt Lake scoreless for the second half to earn a 1-1 draw on Saturday night.
- Doyle's first MLS goal lifts Rapids over Whitecaps, 2-1 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:45 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Kevin Doyle scored his first MLS goal to help the Colorado Rapids beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 on Saturday night, ending a six-game winless streak.
- Mauro Diaz leads FC Dallas over Revolution 3-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:30 pm
- Villa, New York City FC beat Montreal Impact 2-1 Updated: Jul-04-15 10:59 pm
- Messi fails again with Argentina's national team Updated: Jul-04-15 10:12 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi has come up short again in his attempt to succeed with Argentina's national team.
- Blatter: French, German presidents tried influence WCup vote Updated: Jul-04-15 10:02 pm
BERLIN - FIFA president Sepp Blatter said in a Sunday newspaper interview that French and German presidents applied political pressure before the 2018 and 2022 World Cups were awarded to Russia and Qatar, respectively.
- Finlay scores twice, Crew beat Red Bulls 2-1 Updated: Jul-04-15 9:56 pm
- England beats Germany 1-0 in extra time to finish 3rd Updated: Jul-04-15 9:32 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Days after a gut-wrenching loss, England finished its deepest run in the Women's World Cup with an uplifting victory.
- Chile beats Argentina 4-1 on penalties to win Copa America Updated: Jul-04-15 7:57 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The wait is finally over for Chile. The title drought has ended.
- As Women's World Cup draws to end, inequality remains Updated: Jul-04-15 7:44 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The most successful Women's World Cup concludes on Sunday when the United States and Japan take the field at BC Place.
- NBC returns to NASCAR coverage with Sunday race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 6:36 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - For 29 years, the summer race at Daytona International Speedway was a part of the nation's birthday.
- AP Exclusive: CONMEBOL head says 'we need total change' Updated: Jul-04-15 4:59 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - CONMEBOL needs "total and absolute change," president Juan Angel Napout said on Saturday after it became engulfed in the FIFA corruption scandal.
- Ellis' college coach eager to watch US win World Cup final Updated: Jul-04-15 2:08 pm
William & Mary women's soccer coach John Daly laughs when asked if he sees any similarities in his coaching style and that of Jill Ellis, who is one victory from leading the United States to the Women's World Cup title.
- 2 Dinamo Zagreb bosses arrested over bribery charges Updated: Jul-04-15 1:14 pm
ZAGREB, Croatia - Two Dinamo Zagreb bosses suspected of tax evasion and bribery were arrested by Croatian police on Saturday.