- Bills owner says team in no rush to build new stadium Updated: Jul-30-15 4:06 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula says the team is in no rush to build a new stadium or sell naming rights to its current home.
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Sabres shakeup: Brandon replaces Black as team president Updated: Jul-27-15 6:03 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Bills president Russ Brandon dressed for the occasion Monday, when it came time to discuss his new expanded role of overseeing Buffalo's other pro sports franchise, the NHL's Sabres.
- Coyotes to stay for at least 2 more years under new deal Updated: Jul-24-15 4:15 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Glendale City Council voted unanimously in favor of a restructured arena lease agreement with the Arizona Coyotes on Friday, keeping the team in the desert for at least two more years.
- Atlanta mayor mulling plan to upgrade or replace Hawks arena Updated: Jul-24-15 12:45 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are exploring three options for upgrading their home court, including renovating Philips Arena or building on the Civic Center site, Mayor Kasim Reed said on Thursday.
- Devils moving on after Lamoriello leaves for Toronto Updated: Jul-23-15 5:44 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - When the New Jersey Devils hired Ray Shero as general manager in May, there was never a thought it would lead to the end Hall of Famer Lou Lamoriello's nearly three-decade tenure with the club.
- MLB: Cubs rookie Kris Bryant No. 2 in overall jersey sales Updated: Jul-23-15 2:48 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs are playing better baseball these days and it's showing up in merchandise sales.
- Retired broadcaster buys Erie Otters junior hockey team Updated: Jul-17-15 3:45 pm
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Retired Canadian broadcaster James Waters has purchased the Erie Otters major junior hockey team for $7.225 million.
- Dolphins to sell old seats from renovated stadium Updated: Jul-08-15 3:05 am
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins fans will have a chance with buy a piece of their team's stadium.