- Contracts of Coples and McCain terminated by Miami Dolphins Updated: Feb-12-16 6:24 pm
DAVIE, Florida - The contracts of defensive end Quinton Coples and cornerback Brice McCain have been terminated by the Miami Dolphins, saving the team about $10 million in salary cap space.
- Football used in 1958 title game auctioned for $62,140 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:07 pm
BALTIMORE - The football that Johnny Unitas threw to Raymond Berry for a touchdown in the historic 1958 NFL Championship game has been sold for $62,140 at an auction.
- Falcons early PSL sales blow projections 'out of the water' Updated: Feb-11-16 3:25 pm
ATLANTA - Personal seat license sales for the Atlanta Falcons' new stadium have surpassed expectations set by the firm handling the process for the team.
- Trump: Unlikely he'd run for president if he had NFL team Updated: Feb-08-16 12:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's flirtation with professional football lasted for three decades. He never ended up with an NFL franchise despite repeated demonstrations of interest.
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL Updated: Feb-07-16 8:13 am
WASHINGTON - The New Jersey Generals are largely forgotten now - part of the long-defunct and once-upstart United States Football League.
- Vikings say 90 percent of US Bank Stadium seat licenses sold Updated: Feb-03-16 6:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings say they're just $10 million shy of a $125 million goal for selling seat licenses at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Florida Panthers sell 'Spacey In Space' shirts for charity Updated: Jan-26-16 7:34 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The must-have souvenir at Tuesday's Florida Panthers game?
- Settlement in Texas dispute over Tom Benson estate trust Updated: Jan-23-16 3:19 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A lawsuit in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Texas dispute over nearly $1B Benson estate trust settled Updated: Jan-23-16 2:00 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A legal battle in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Hawks co-owner Hill: Racial healing in Atlanta has started Updated: Jan-21-16 4:36 pm
ATLANTA - As one of the new faces in the Atlanta Hawks' ownership group, Grant Hill said Thursday he feels a mandate to "do something amazing" for the city.
- Pistons help boost former Detroit recreation center revival Updated: Jan-18-16 11:33 am
- St. Louis united against common enemy: Stan Kroenke Updated: Jan-18-16 1:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis football fans don't have the 49ers or Seahawks to hate anymore. They have a new nemesis: Rams owner Stan Kroenke and the NFL executives who helped take away the team.
- Ben McAdoo says Giants need to reload, not rebuild Updated: Jan-15-16 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - In deference to predecessor, Ben McAdoo is keeping the New York Giants on Tom Coughlin time.