- Rossi wins British GP, retakes sole lead in MotoGP standings Updated: Aug-30-15 10:41 am
SILVERSTONE, England - Valentino Rossi won the British Grand Prix in wet conditions Sunday to reclaim the outright lead in the MotoGP championship, with Marc Marquez crashing out in another blow to his title defense.
- Trainer Aldon Baker makes all the difference for Ryan Dungey Updated: Aug-25-15 5:44 pm
Ryan Dungey never had a problem with training. Keeping physically fit is essential to being a motocross racer and he took it very seriously.
- Man accused of killing man at racetrack turns himself in Updated: Aug-25-15 5:43 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 50-year-old Washington man accused of killing another man at a motocross event with one punch has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges.
- Dungey closes season with 5th straight victory, 7th of year Updated: Aug-22-15 7:44 pm
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Tennessee - Ryan Dungey raced to his fifth straight victory and seventh of the year Saturday in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships' season-ending Ironman National.
- Jorge Lorenzo wins Czech MotoGP to tighten championship race Updated: Aug-16-15 9:52 am
BRNO, Czech Republic - Jorge Lorenzo won the Czech Grand Prix on Sunday for his fifth triumph of the season to tighten the MotoGP championship fight with his Yamaha teammate Valentino Rossi.
- Drag racer Clay Millican's son killed in motorcycle crash Updated: Aug-13-15 1:48 pm
DRUMMOND, Tennessee - NHRA Top Fuel racer Clay Millican says his 22-year-old son has died in a motorcycle accident.
- Marquez makes late pass to win 3rd straight Indianapolis GP Updated: Aug-09-15 4:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Marc Marquez found the perfect ending to an imperfect weekend - another trip to victory lane.
- Cycling team blames race organizers for San Sebastian crash Updated: Aug-02-15 11:56 am
BMC Racing Team is blaming organizers and the sport's governing body after cyclist Greg Van Avermaet was taken out by a race motorbike while leading the Clasica San Sebastian, the latest in a string of accidents that have knocked out riders for the U.S.-based team.