- Hawaii's Galdiano wins Canadian Women's Amateur Updated: Jul-31-15 8:33 pm
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan - Mariel Galdiano won the Canadian Women's Amateur on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a one-stroke victory over fellow American Bethany Wu.
- Local favorite Tom Lehman leads 3M Championship Updated: Jul-31-15 7:43 pm
BLAINE, Minnesota - The past couple of years have not been happy homecomings for Tom Lehman.
- Woods in contention at Quicken Loans after a 5-under 66 Updated: Jul-31-15 7:32 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Tiger Woods showed a rare flash of anger on a mostly stress-free day when his second shot on the eighth hole failed to clear a massive fairway bunker. The best he could do was to squeeze it onto the front of the green.
- Missing father of golfer Billy Hurley found safe in Texas Updated: Jul-31-15 7:09 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - The father of PGA Tour player Billy Hurley III was found safe in Texas after he went missing for nearly two weeks, police said Friday.
- Trump lies low at Women's British Open, Pettersen leads Updated: Jul-31-15 4:57 pm
TURNBERRY, Scotland - If the first day of the Women's British Open was all about Donald Trump, the second day belonged to Suzann Pettersen.
- Walker, Widegren joint 2nd-round leaders at Madeira Open Updated: Jul-31-15 3:52 pm
SANTO DA SERRA, Madeira Islands - Sam Walker of England and Pontus Widegren of Sweden both shot a 6-under 66 Friday to sit tied for the lead after the second round of the Madeira Islands Open.
- Palmer cancels Champions Tour appearance to rest up Updated: Jul-31-15 2:05 pm
BLAINE, Minnesota - Arnold Palmer has canceled his appearance at this week's Champions Tour 3M Championship.
- Louisiana-Monroe names Baldwin as new men's golf coach Updated: Jul-31-15 4:09 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Bringing 27 years of Division I head coaching experience to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Tim Baldwin has been hired as head coach of the men's golf program.
- PGA Tour presents packed 2016 schedule in Olympic year Updated: Jul-30-15 6:00 pm
Jordan Spieth might have no choice but to miss the John Deere Classic next year. It's the same week as the Olympics.
- Lawrie advances in own match play tournament Updated: Jul-30-15 3:47 pm
ABERDEEN, Scotland - Former British Open champion Paul Lawrie advanced to the last 32 of the European Tour match play event he is hosting in northern Scotland with a 5-and-4 victory over Romain Wattel on Thursday.
- McIlroy to miss another title defense at Firestone Updated: Jul-29-15 10:24 am
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy has told the PGA Tour he will not play the Bridgestone Invitational next week as he recovers from his ankle injury.
- Park unhappy with qualifying criteria for Olympic golf Updated: Jul-29-15 10:18 am
TURNBERRY, Scotland - Inbee Park, the top-ranked player in women's golf, has criticized the qualifying criteria for next year's Olympic tournament, saying it will rule out too many of the world's top stars.
- Michelle Wie limps into her next major Updated: Jul-28-15 7:20 pm
Michelle Wie has quite the entourage these days.
- Golf's youth movement means 30 is the new 20 Updated: Jul-28-15 7:08 pm
The criteria fits for the label as the best player to have never won a major.
- Family of late black golf great accused of $1 million theft Updated: Jul-28-15 6:25 pm
CLEVELAND - The son and ex-daughter-in-law of late black golf pioneer Charlie Sifford were indicted Tuesday on charges they stole more than $1 million from him.
- Tiger Woods running out of chances to salvage season Updated: Jul-28-15 4:37 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Tiger Woods knows he's played poorly over the past two years. Now, he's facing the prospect of an early end to his season.
- Darby named Manhattan golf coach Updated: Jul-28-15 11:47 am
NEW YORK - Former St. John's golf coach Frank Darby, whose program produced 2011 PGA Championship winner Keegan Bradley, has been named to the same position at Manhattan College.
- Jason Day rallies to win Canadian Open Updated: Jul-26-15 8:22 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Jason Day made himself right at home in the Canadian Open - at David Hearn's expense.
- Lexi Thompson rallies to win Meijer LPGA Classic in Michigan Updated: Jul-26-15 5:39 pm
BELMONT, Michigan - Lexi Thompson made sure she didn't beat herself - and ended up defeating everyone else.
- Australia's Rebecca Artis wins Ladies Scottish Open Updated: Jul-26-15 4:17 pm
TROON, Scotland - Australia's Rebecca Artis rallied to win the Ladies Scottish Open, shooting a 6-under 66 on Sunday in windy and rainy conditions for a two-stroke victory over Norway's Suzann Pettersen.
- Dawson beats Langer and Montgomerie to Senior Open title Updated: Jul-26-15 3:45 pm
SUNNINGDALE, England - American Marco Dawson held off the twin challenge of super stars Bernhard Langer and Colin Montgomerie over the final nine holes to claim victory in a thrilling climax to the Senior British Open Championship on Sunday.
- Scores after the final round of the European Masters Updated: Jul-26-15 12:00 pm
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Leading scores Sunday in the final round of the European Masters, a European Tour event at the par-70, 6,881-yard Crans-sur Sierre Golf Club:
- Danny Willett wins European Masters by 1 stroke Updated: Jul-26-15 11:47 am
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Danny Willett won his third European Tour title after a one-shot victory over Matthew Fitzpatrick in the European Masters on Sunday.
- South Korea's Eun Jong Seong wins US Girls' Junior Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - South Korea's Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Girls' Junior on Saturday, beating Angel Yin 3 and 2 in hot conditions at Tulsa Country Club.
- Philip Barbaree rallies to win US Junior Amateur Updated: Jul-25-15 7:08 pm
BLUFFTON, South Carolina - Philip Barbaree rallied to win the U.S. Junior Amateur on Saturday, beating Andrew Orischak on the 37th hole after overcoming a late five-hole deficit.