- Matt Dobyns wins PGA Professional Updated: Jul-01-15 9:29 pm
FLOURTOWN, Pennsylvania - Matt Dobyns won the PGA Professional National Championship for the second time in four years Wednesday to top the 20 qualifiers for the PGA Championship.
- Golf organizations distance themselves from Trump Updated: Jul-01-15 4:40 pm
Donald Trump says the golf industry supports him because "they know I'm right." Four leading golf organizations said he's wrong.
- Man pleads guilty to using Allenby's credit cards in Hawaii Updated: Jun-30-15 10:46 pm
HONOLULU - A Hawaii man pleaded guilty Tuesday to using Robert Allenby's credit cards after the professional golfer said he was robbed and beaten in Honolulu.
- Goosen qualifies for British Open Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Two-time U.S. Open champion Retief Goosen made birdie on the first playoff hole to qualify for the British Open.
- Spieth cruising, but several big names have work left Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the John Deere Classic on his schedule before the playoffs begin.
- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.
- State-funded corp. criticized for golf during office hours Updated: Jun-30-15 12:44 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A state-owned corporation is under fire after it was discovered the company sponsored a golf tournament that saw employees on the links during business hours.
- Golf's Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's Updated: Jun-29-15 4:47 pm
Former British golfer and CBS analyst Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Molinari, Lingmerth among 6 added to British Open field Updated: Jun-29-15 3:27 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Francesco Molinari and Memorial winner David Lingmerth are among six players who have been added to the field for the British Open.
- Golf tournament raises $1.5 million for charity Updated: Jun-29-15 7:01 am
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Travelers says the just concluded Travelers Championship golf tournament in Cromwell generated more than $1.5 million for charity.
- Rob Oppenheim wins Web.com Tour's Air Capital Classic Updated: Jun-28-15 10:17 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Rob Oppenheim won the Air Capital Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a one-stroke victory over Andy Winings.
- Watson wins Travelers Championship on 2nd playoff hole Updated: Jun-28-15 9:33 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Bubba Watson is hard to beat in a playoff.
- Choi's fairway eagle leads to NW Arkansas Championship win Updated: Jun-28-15 9:11 pm
ROGERS, Arkansas - Even Na Yeon Choi wasn't sure if Sunday was the time for her ninth career LPGA Tour title as she struggled throughout much of her round at Pinnacle Country Club.
- Jeff Maggert wins US Senior Open for 2nd senior major title Updated: Jun-28-15 8:50 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Jeff Maggert is moving into an elite class on golf's senior circuit.
- Pablo Larrazabal wins BMW International Open by 1 shot Updated: Jun-28-15 11:35 am
MUNICH - Pablo Larrazabal won the BMW International Open by one shot Sunday for his fourth European Tour title.
- Golfer Ryan Johnson wins Michigan Amateur Updated: Jun-26-15 7:19 pm
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - Ryan Johnson defeated Kory Roberts 3 and 1 in the championship match to win the Michigan Amateur on Friday at Plum Hollow Country Club.
- Farr-Kaye takes over Arizona State's women's golf program Updated: Jun-26-15 5:04 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Missy Farr-Kaye has been promoted to Arizona State's head women's golf coach.
- Mark O'Meara withdraws from US Senior Open with foot injury Updated: Jun-26-15 1:42 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Mark O'Meara has withdrawn from the U.S. Senior Open because of an injured right foot.
- Travelers Championship a boon for Connecticut charities Updated: Jun-26-15 11:21 am
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Before the golfers begin their final round at the Travelers Championship on Sunday, 19-year-old Brittany Vose will lead a group of about 300 people on a seventh annual walk around the course to raise money for pancreatic cancer research.
- Travelers offers cash, trophy, and winner's picture on M&Ms Updated: Jun-24-15 4:59 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Golfers who made the cross-country trip from the U.S. Open to Connecticut to play in this week's Travelers Championship may have been enticed by the $6.4 million purse or the nice trophy, but what many really want is their face on a piece of candy.
- British Open prize money soars, champion to win $1.8 million Updated: Jun-24-15 8:48 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The British Open champion at St. Andrews next month will win 1.15 million pounds ($1.8 million), an increase of 175,000 pounds ($275,000) from 2014.
- Bush celebrity golf tournament cut short by rain Updated: Jun-23-15 5:32 pm
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine - Participants in the 13th annual George H.W. Bush Celebrity Golf Tournament managed to get in a few holes before they were sent scrambling by lightning and downpours.
- Couples withdraws due to back injury Updated: Jun-23-15 4:39 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Fred Couples has withdrawn from the U.S. Senior Open because of a back injury.
- Spieth might be best thing to happen to Chambers Updated: Jun-23-15 4:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The course that was built for a U.S. Open needs a makeover.
- Razorback golfer qualifies for LPGA event in Arkansas Updated: Jun-23-15 1:59 pm
ROGERS, Arkansas - A University of Arkansas golfer has qualified to play in an LPGA tournament to be played in Rogers.