- 17th trumps 16th at Phoenix Open in Matsuyama's playoff win Updated: Feb-08-16 2:32 am
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The par-3 16th hole is the centerpiece of the golf extravaganza known as the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Sebastian Munoz wins hometown Club Colombia Championship Updated: Feb-07-16 9:18 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Sebastian Munoz won his hometown Club Colombia Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour victory, two-putting for birdie from 45 feet on the par-5 18th for a one-stroke victory.
- Esteban Toledo beats Billy Andrade in Champions tour playoff Updated: Feb-07-16 7:02 pm
BOCA RATON, Florida - Esteban Toledo continued his playoff success Sunday, beating Billy Andrade on the third extra hole to win the Allianz Championship on a cold, windy day at Broken Sound Club.
- Willett wins Dubai Desert Classic with birdie putt on 18th Updated: Feb-07-16 10:33 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Danny Willett withstood the pressure and made a 15-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Dubai Desert Classic title by one shot on Sunday.
- Phoenix Open draws estimated 201,003 fans to break record Updated: Feb-06-16 10:44 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The Waste Management Phoenix Open drew an estimated 201,003 fans Saturday at TPC Scottsdale to break the tournament and golf record.
- Ha Na Jang's late birdie leads to 1st LPGA Tour title Updated: Feb-06-16 6:48 pm
OCALA, Florida - Ha Na Jang had to go the final 36 holes with the best player in women's golf to capture her first LPGA Tour title Saturday.
- Olympic Club gets another US Open, this time for women Updated: Feb-06-16 3:17 pm
SAN DIEGO - The Olympic Club is getting another U.S. Open, this one for women.
- Bobcat on prowl for birdies at Phoenix Open golf tournament Updated: Feb-05-16 7:57 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A large bobcat was on the prowl for birdies at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Harold Varner III dons Panthers jersey, dabs way down 16th Updated: Feb-05-16 7:04 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Harold Varner III drew the ire of the rowdy fans on the 16th hole Friday in the Waste Management Phoenix Open when he put on a Carolina Panthers jersey and dabbed his way to the green.
- Watson likes everything about Phoenix Open - except course Updated: Feb-05-16 4:47 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Bubba Watson repeated that he doesn't like TPC Scottsdale's Stadium Course. He also said he loves everything else about the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Dave Renwick, top Scottish caddie, dies of cancer at 62 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:33 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Dave Renwick, the Scottish caddie who worked for three major champions and was on the bag for Vijay Singh's greatest season, has died of stomach cancer. He was 62.
- Furyk opts for wrist surgery, will miss 3 months and Masters Updated: Feb-02-16 1:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Jim Furyk was No. 7 in the world, No. 9 in the FedEx Cup standings and already assured a spot on the Presidents Cup team when he tied for fourth in the Deutsche Bank Championship for his seventh top 10 of the year.
- In hindsight, the perfect ending for Brandt Snedeker Updated: Feb-02-16 11:49 am
SAN DIEGO - Nothing brings out hindsight in golf like the weather.
- A perfect storm works out perfectly for Snedeker Updated: Feb-02-16 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - Brandt Snedeker now has four PGA Tour victories in which he started at least five shots out of the lead in the final round. The Farmers Insurance Open followed the script of his previous comeback except for one big difference.
- Snedeker winds up a winner at Torrey Pines Updated: Feb-01-16 6:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - With his glove tucked in his back pocket and a putter in his hand, Brandt Snedeker walked off the green pumping his arms to celebrate a six-shot comeback to win the Farmers Insurance Open. That was the only part of his victory that looked normal.
- ON THE TEE: Woodland trying to overcome the perils of golf Updated: Jan-30-16 2:12 am
SAN DIEGO - Gary Woodland is among the most athletic players on the PGA Tour, with a history to back it up.
- Putting tip works for Lawrie at Qatar Masters Updated: Jan-28-16 10:40 am
DOHA, Qatar - Paul Lawrie benefited from a putting tip off a friend in shooting a 6-under 66 at the Qatar Masters, giving the former British Open champion a one-shot lead after the second round on Thursday.
- Dallas-based Topgolf acquires gaming group World Golf Tour Updated: Jan-28-16 8:06 am
DALLAS - The Dallas-based Topgolf entertainment group has acquired online sports gaming company World Golf Tour.
- Spieth takes early share of lead at Singapore Open Updated: Jan-28-16 6:49 am
SINGAPORE - A good night's sleep and a helping hand from his manager was all Jordan Spieth needed to get back in the swing of things on the latest leg of his globe-trotting tour.
- Mickelson admonishes Aussie teen for embellishment Updated: Jan-27-16 8:21 pm
SAN DIEGO - Phil Mickelson admonished 17-year-old Ryan Ruffels for "high school stuff" on the eve of Australian's debut on the PGA Tour.
- Azinger replaces Norman as lead golf announcer for Fox Updated: Jan-27-16 5:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Paul Azinger has been selected as the lead golf analyst for Fox Sports as it enters the second year of televising the U.S. Open and other USGA championships.
- The next generational shift in golf might be on TV Updated: Jan-26-16 5:31 pm
SAN DIEGO - Peter Kostis went to the Ryder Cup as a swing coach and left with a broadcasting career.
- Jordan Spieth's international tour continues in Singapore Updated: Jan-26-16 12:05 am
SINGAPORE - Jordan Spieth's worldwide golf adventure continues this week at the Singapore Open, where he says the weather reminds him a bit of his home state of Texas.
- Fowler eyes major to merit inclusion in golf's elite Updated: Jan-25-16 4:59 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Golf's new "Big Three" has been around for only a few months, and already there's talk of the exclusive group being expanded.
- Jason Dufner wins playoff in CareerBuilder Challenge Updated: Jan-24-16 10:23 pm
LA QUINTA, California - Jason Dufner made two great escapes. The first, from Alcatraz, no less.