- Video game developer appeals wage case to Utah Supreme Court Updated: May-02-16 4:32 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah developer of video games like "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005" asked the Utah Supreme Court on Monday to toss out his criminal convictions for not paying more than 100 employees.
- Stuard takes Zurich Classic in playoff for 1st PGA win Updated: May-02-16 3:23 pm
AVONDALE, Louisiana - Brian Stuard made steady golf pay off on a waterlogged course in the haunting cypress swamps outside New Orleans.
- Ireland's Seamus Power wins first Web.com Tour title Updated: May-01-16 8:49 pm
NEWBURGH, Indiana - Seamus Power took advantage of the other leaders' late problems to win the United Leasing & Finance Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title.
- Jenny Shin wins in Texas for first LPGA Tour title Updated: May-01-16 8:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jenny Shin won the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout on Sunday for her first LPGA Tour victory, pulling away for a two-stroke victory at Las Colinas.
- Local favorite Li Haotong fires 64 to win China Open Updated: May-01-16 4:54 pm
BEIJING - China's Li Haotong shot a bogey-free 8-under 64 on Sunday to win the China Open for his first European Tour title.
- Column: Let's get rid of 'war rooms,' other ludicrous terms Updated: Apr-29-16 9:08 pm
Ahhh, we're once again at that time of the year when self-important men who've never served in the military gather to divvy up a group of younger men who happen to be very good at the game of football.
- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- City Park's lagoons to act as storage areas for rainwaters Updated: Apr-26-16 4:08 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A weir is being built in City Park to make the park's lagoons storage areas for floodwaters and to protect a championship-level golf course under construction there.
- Woods making progress toward a return; no date set Updated: Apr-26-16 2:37 pm
Tiger Woods registered for the U.S. Open, which was more procedure than pronouncement. Three weeks later, he played five holes during the official opening of the golf course he designed outside Houston. The next step is returning to competition, for which the timeframe remains unknown.
- UCA's Emma Svensson invited to NCAA Women's Golf Regional Updated: Apr-26-16 2:11 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas freshman Emma Svensson has been invited to play in the 2016 NCAA Women's Golf Division I Regionals.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- McIlroy will skip WGC event for Open de France in June Updated: Apr-25-16 7:36 am
PARIS - Rory McIlroy will skip the Bridgestone Invitational and instead play at the French Open, a boost for the European Tour during a crowded summer schedule caused by the Olympics.
- South Korea's Lee Soo-min wins Shenzhen International Updated: Apr-24-16 10:41 pm
SHENZHEN, China - South Korea's Lee Soo-min pulled away in a Monday finish to win the rain-interrupted Shenzhen International for his first European Tour victory.
- Altomare outlasts Broch Larsen in Symetra Tour playoff Updated: Apr-24-16 8:44 pm
SARASOTA, Florida - Brittany Altomare won the Guardian Retirement Championship on Sunday at windy Sara Bay, beating Denmark's Nicole Broch Larsen with a birdie on the fifth hole of a playoff.
- Charley Hoffman birdies final hole to win Texas Open Updated: Apr-24-16 7:29 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Charley Hoffman made a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Valero Texas Open on Sunday for his fourth PGA Tour victory.
- Michelle Wie withdraws because of neck spasms Updated: Apr-24-16 5:53 pm
DALY CITY, California - Michelle Wie withdrew from the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic on Sunday because of neck spasms after playing the first 15 holes in 11 over.
- Woody Austin, Michael Allen take Legends lead Updated: Apr-23-16 7:58 pm
RIDGEDALE, Missouri - Woody Austin and Michael Allen shot a 12-under 59 in better-ball play Saturday to take the second-round lead in the PGA Tour Champions' Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf at Big Cedar Lodge.
- US beats Britain and Ireland 29-7 in Concession Cup Updated: Apr-23-16 7:48 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - The United States won 13 of 18 singles points Saturday to rout Britain and Ireland 29-7 in the Concession Cup golf matches for mid-amateur, senior and super-senior players.
- Inbee Park sidelined by left thumb injury Updated: Apr-22-16 6:45 pm
DALY CITY, California - Inbee Park said Friday that she is taking a month off because of a thumb injury, pushing back her LPGA Hall of Fame qualification.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Adam Scott opts against competing at Olympics in Rio Updated: Apr-19-16 11:42 pm
SYDNEY - Adam Scott has opted against competing at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in August.
- Need help with game? Nicklaus mentors the next generation Updated: Apr-19-16 11:53 am
Justin Thomas could sense his expectations getting higher and his game going nowhere.
- Vets to compete in upcoming college golf tourney Updated: Apr-18-16 6:06 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - The NCAA has agreed to allow a team of military veterans to compete in an upcoming college golf tournament in Connecticut.
- Arkansas men finish tied for 3rd at SEC golf tournament Updated: Apr-18-16 1:58 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas' men's golf team moved from fourth to a tie for third on the final day of the Southeastern Conference golf tournament at St. Simons Island, Georgia.
- Arkansas women's golfers finish 3rd at SEC tournament Updated: Apr-18-16 8:52 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas' women's golf team finished third in this weekend's Southeastern Conference tournament played at Birmingham, Alabama.