- Russia bans weightlifters, cyclists and dancer for doping Updated: Nov-26-15 12:50 pm
MOSCOW - Two Russian weightlifters, two professional cyclists and a sport dancer have been banned for doping, the country's anti-doping agency said Thursday.
- UCI cuts ties with head of Russian anti-doping agency Updated: Nov-24-15 9:14 am
MOSCOW - Cycling's world governing body, the UCI, has cut ties with Russian anti-doping agency managing director Nikita Kamaev amid Russia's doping scandal.
- Statistics suggest bike race was not an economic bonanza Updated: Nov-22-15 11:34 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Economic figures suggest that Richmond did not reap a major financial windfall from September's world championship bike race.
- Armstrong's former physician indicted in biathlon case Updated: Nov-19-15 8:10 am
BOLZANO, Italy - Lance Armstrong's former physician, Michele Ferrari, has been ordered to stand trial for allegedly providing doping assistance to a biathlete.
- Doping-tainted Astana cycling team keeps top-tier status Updated: Nov-09-15 10:13 am
AIGLE, Switzerland - The doping-tainted Astana cycling team will keep its top-tier racing status next season.
- UCI close to agreement on Tokyo Olympic venue move Updated: Nov-04-15 11:24 am
LONDON - After months of negotiations, the UCI is nearing final agreement with Olympic organizers on their proposal to move cycling events at the 2020 Tokyo Games to a venue outside the capital to save money.
- Bicycle race costs Richmond $1.7 million in worker overtime Updated: Nov-03-15 7:38 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - An international bicycle race cost the city of Richmond $1.7 million in employee overtime.
- UCI bans French rider Lloyd Mondory for 4 years for doping Updated: Oct-30-15 1:11 pm
AIGLE, Switzerland - The International Cycling Union says it banned French rider Lloyd Mondory for four years for testing positive for EPO.