- Australia wins 1st day-night test by 3 wickets v New Zealand Updated: Nov-29-15 7:32 am
ADELAIDE, Australia - Australia won the first ever day-night cricket test by 3 wickets against New Zealand on Sunday, with tail-enders Peter Siddle and Mitch Starc ushering the hosts to victory in a dramatic finish under lights that will almost certainly ensure the format isn't consigned to history as a one-time event.
- Cairns in limbo as perjury trial heads into 9th week Updated: Nov-27-15 12:42 pm
LONDON - Former New Zealand cricket captain Chris Cairns must wait until Monday at the earliest to learn the result of his perjury trial after jurors failed to reach a verdict following a second day of deliberations.
- Injured Starc won't bowl again in day-night cricket test Updated: Nov-27-15 7:19 am
ADELAIDE, Australia - Mitchell Starc took three wickets for Australia until a right foot injury prevented him from bowling again in the first day-night test against New Zealand on Friday.
- Ashwin dozen leads India to test series win over SAfrica Updated: Nov-27-15 5:15 am
NAGPUR, India - Offspinner Ravichandran Ashwin finished with a 12-wicket match haul as India defeated South Africa by 124 runs in the third test to win the four-game series on Friday.
- Australia, New Zealand ready for 1st day-night test match Updated: Nov-26-15 12:59 am
ADELAIDE, Australia - Pink leather and bright lights. The color and the concept are creating a stir in cricket circles on the eve of the sport's first day-night test match.
- Adelaide Oval to aid bowlers in 3rd Australia-NZ test Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 am
ADELAIDE, Australia - Cricket officials have tweaked the normally predictable Adelaide Oval pitch to help bowlers in the third test between Australia and New Zealand starting on Friday.
- Buttler hits 46-ball ton, England beats Pakistan in 4th ODI Updated: Nov-20-15 3:07 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Wicketkeeper Jos Buttler smashed the fastest one-day international century by an England batsman as his team beat Pakistan by 84 runs in the fourth ODI on Friday to clinch the four-match series 3-1.
- Akmal back in Pak T20 squad, Wasim ruled out due to injury Updated: Nov-20-15 8:07 am
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan summoned Umar Akmal in the Twenty20 squad for the series against England and ruled allrounder Imad Wasim out of the three-match series due to a broken little finger on his left hand.
- Bell dropped by England for tour of South Africa Updated: Nov-19-15 6:05 am
LONDON - Ian Bell was dropped by England for the upcoming cricket tour to South Africa on Thursday after a poor run of form for the test team, potentially spelling the end of the 33-year-old batsman's international career.