- UEFA tells Spanish league to accept 2022 World Cup dates Updated: Jun-30-15 9:37 am
PRAGUE - UEFA told the Spanish league on Tuesday to stop challenging the decision to move the dates of the World Cup in 2022 to November-December.
- Hyundai replaces General Motors as NFL auto sponsor Updated: Jun-29-15 10:57 am
DETROIT - The National Football League is getting a new official automotive sponsor: Hyundai.
- Large Alaska tribe to boycott FedEx for its NFL sponsorship Updated: Jun-27-15 5:56 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Alaska's largest tribe is boycotting FedEx until the company pulls its sponsorship from the Washington, D.C. NFL team or that team changes its name.
- Baseball squad makes history with first openly gay pro Updated: Jun-26-15 2:16 am
SONOMA, California - Baseball history was made in Northern California wine country Thursday night when the sport's first active professional player to come out as gay pitched a shutout before an enthusiastic crowd that seemed more impressed with his performance than his role as a pioneer.
- Arkansas' Benintendi named winner of Golden Spikes Award Updated: Jun-23-15 7:39 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas outfielder Andrew Benintendi has been selected as the winner of the Golden Spikes Award as the top college baseball player in the nation.
- NASCAR distances itself from Confederate flag after massacre Updated: Jun-23-15 7:06 pm
Confederate flags are as easy to find at NASCAR races as cutoff jeans, cowboy hats and beer.
- Allegiant Air faces labor disputes, questions as board meets Updated: Jun-18-15 5:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - Issues continue to circle overhead for low-fare Allegiant Air as directors gathered in the profitable company's Las Vegas headquarters Thursday for a shareholder meeting.
- Top NHL prospect McDavid lands sponsorship deal with CCM Updated: Jun-04-15 8:00 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Connor McDavid casually slipped his hands into his pockets and turned to watch the big screen behind him, where the next chapter of hockey's top prospect began to unfold Thursday in the form of a commercial.
- A glance at Thursday's developments in FIFA investigation Updated: Jun-04-15 5:03 pm
Thursday's key developments in the FIFA investigation:
- DraftKings reaches marketing partnership with MSG Updated: Jun-04-15 3:56 pm
NEW YORK - DraftKings is betting on MSG.
- Why World Cup sponsors aren't bailing out Updated: Jun-04-15 3:18 pm
NEW YORK - How much scandal is too much scandal?
- 'Monster' deal for American Pharoah Updated: Jun-03-15 12:07 pm
NEW YORK - Monster Energy drink has a new celebrity athlete endorsing the caffeinated beverage: Triple Crown hopeful American Pharoah.