- 3-pointers help Hartford beat Niagara 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:32 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - George Blagojevic scored 18 points, John Carroll added 11 and grabbed 10 rebounds with five assists, and Hartford held off Niagara 77-73 on Tuesday to win its home opener.
- Virginia Tech cruises past NC A&T 90-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:31 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Zach LeDay scored 26 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 90-60 victory over North Carolina A&T on Tuesday.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 9:30 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Damion Lee scored 21 points as Louisville again blistered an early-season opponent in beating St. Francis Brooklyn 85-41 Tuesday night.
- Coastal Carolina beats College Of Charleston 67-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson and Badou Diagne had 14 points apiece as Coastal Carolina took control down the stretch to beat College of Charleston 67-61 on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island tops TCU 66-60 in Cancun Challenge Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Rhode Island used some big shots and tough defense in the final stretch to post a 66-60 victory over TCU on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Peterson with 25 points, VMI beats Presbyterian 76-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:22 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - QJ Peterson had 25 points with five assists and VMI rolled to a 76-61 victory over Presbyterian on Tuesday night.
- Evans helps IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:15 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Mo Evans scored 15 points with seven assists and four steals to help IPFW down Miami (Ohio) 57-53 on Tuesday.
- Moore's well-rounded game helps Vols beat Army 95-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:14 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Armani Moore scored a career-high 29 points as part of a well-rounded performance Tuesday as Tennessee defeated Army 95-80 for its 58th consecutive November home victory.
- Binghamton beats Central Connecticut State 81-75 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:13 pm
NEW BRITIAN, Connecticut - Willie Rodriguez scored a career-high 27 points and Binghamton picked up its first victory by keeping Central Connecticut State winless 81-75 Tuesday night.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 9:09 pm
NEW YORK - Ben Simmons did not impact the game with his shooting. His passing might have had even more of an impact if LSU was able to make more plays.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 9:03 pm
NEW YORK - North Carolina State had a two-part plan Tuesday night, clog the lane defensively against star freshman Ben Simmons and get a win.
- No. 24 Cincinnati pulls away to 64-49 win over SE Louisiana Updated: Nov-24-15 8:58 pm
CINCINNATI - Troy Caupain and Jacob Evans III scored 15 points apiece, and No. 24 Cincinnati overcame low-percentage shooting to beat Southeastern Louisiana 64-49 on Tuesday night.
- Cameron Jones scores 23, Radford beats Penn State 86-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:49 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Cameron Jones made five 3-pointers and scored 23 points, and Radford beat Penn State 86-74 on Tuesday night.
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND to 6th Updated: Nov-24-15 8:46 pm
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the new College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6.
- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- Langston hits winner, Murray St. beats Pepperdine 59-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:30 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Wayne Langston scored 17, including the game-winning jumper with 53 seconds left, to help Murray State beat Pepperdine 59-55 in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Tuesday night.
- Sanders scores 15, Idaho holds off Troy 69-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:27 pm
DENTON, Texas - Victor Sanders made four 3-pointers and scored 15 points, Perrion Callandret added 13 points and Idaho beat Troy 69-63 on Tuesday night in the Mean Green Showcase.
- No. 15 TCU making future gains despite Big 12 elimination Updated: Nov-24-15 8:18 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - No. 15 TCU won't repeat as Big 12 champion. Its dual-threat quarterback is still hopping around on a sore ankle and the starting senior center and star receiver are out.
- UNLV takes over in 2nd half, beats Chaminade 93-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:01 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - UNLV found out it can handle some adversity.
- Gilbert's 32 leads Fairfield past Md Eastern Shore 113-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:57 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Marcus Gilbert made five 3-pointers and scored a career-high 32 points, Tyler Nelson had 20 points, eight rebounds and nine assists, and Fairfield beat Maryland Eastern Shore 113-74 on Tuesday night.
- Belmont beats Kennesaw State 80-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:38 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Evan Bradds, Amanze Egekeze and Craig Bradshaw scored 17 points apiece to help Belmont beat Kennesaw State 80-55 Tuesday.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Jones scores 20, Mass-Lowell beats D-III Wheelock 104-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:20 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Ryan Jones scored 20 points, on 8-of-12 shooting, and Jahad Thomas added 13 points with 10 rebounds to lead Massachusetts-Lowell to a 104-76 win over Division III Wheelock College on Tuesday.
- No. 13 Stanford has added speed to its power offense Updated: Nov-24-15 6:59 pm
STANFORD, California - Stanford became a college football powerhouse behind its power offense.
- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.