- Velasquez, bullpen help Phillies beat Indians 2-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:34 pm
- Scherzer, homers help Nationals sweep Cardinals, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:24 pm
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- Bumgarner stops Mets' win streak at 8 with 6-1 victory Updated: May-01-16 5:02 pm
NEW YORK - Madison Bumgarner pitched through rain to extend his Citi Field scoreless streak to 18 innings, Hunter Pence homered and drove in three runs, and the San Francisco Giants ran at will against Noah Syndergaard in a 6-1 victory Sunday that stopped the New York Mets' eight-game winning streak.
- Sale stays unbeaten as White Sox beat Orioles 7-1 for split Updated: May-01-16 4:58 pm
- Angels option Shoemaker to Triple-A; gave up 7 runs in 2 1/3 Updated: May-01-16 1:56 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Los Angeles Angels have optioned right-handed starter Matt Shoemaker to Triple-A Salt Lake in one of five roster moves Sunday.
- Oops: Braves' transaction miscue leaves them short a player Updated: May-01-16 1:34 pm
- Largest number of Baltimore orioles spend winter in SC Updated: May-01-16 1:20 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - For the second year in row, a national survey shows that South Carolina had the largest number of orioles spend their winter there.
- Dodgers end April with 6-game skid, tie for NL West lead Updated: May-01-16 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers ended April with a six-game losing streak, and yet still find themselves tied for the division lead despite an offense that has sputtered badly under first-year manager Dave Roberts.
- Miley, Seager lead Mariners past Royals 6-0 Updated: May-01-16 2:23 am
SEATTLE - Wade Miley downplayed his first career shutout, but his Mariners teammates were a bit more effusive.
- Upton has go-ahead 2-run double, Padres beat Dodge Updated: May-01-16 1:57 am
- Greinke solid but Diamondbacks lose late to Rockies Updated: May-01-16 1:22 am
PHOENIX - Brad Ziegler has been as effective a closer as the Arizona Diamondbacks have had in recent years, with 33 consecutive save chances converted and six straight scoreless appearances.
- Simon struggles again as Reds lose sixth straight game Updated: May-01-16 12:50 am
PITTSBURGH - Cincinnati signed Alfredo Simon as a free agent during spring training hoping he could recapture the magic of 2014 he won 15 games for the Reds and pitched in the All-Star Game.
- Martinez expected to start Sunday Updated: May-01-16 12:47 am
- Story drives in three in Rockies' win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-01-16 12:42 am
PHOENIX - Trevor Story's home run swing is already proven. On Saturday night, the Colorado Rockies rookie sensation showed his ability to get a big hit off a sinker specialist in a clutch situation.
- Angels overturned again in 7-2 loss at Rangers Updated: May-01-16 12:35 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Upon further review, the Los Angeles Angels again failed to get a break and lost another game in Texas.
- Yankees' hitting struggles on display in 8-0 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-01-16 12:30 am
BOSTON - The New York Yankees have had all kind of trouble scoring runs in the opening month of the season.
- Red Sox ride hot bats to hand Yankees 4th straight loss, 8-0 Updated: May-01-16 12:28 am
BOSTON - Jackie Bradley Jr. and the Boston Red Sox finished their high-scoring April with another big night at the plate.
- Liriano, Jaso help Pirates win 6th straight, 5-1 over Reds Updated: May-01-16 12:17 am
PITTSBURGH - Francisco Liriano found a simple approach for getting his first win since opening day - throwing strikes.
- Orioles bullpen falters in 8-7 loss to White Sox Updated: May-01-16 12:16 am
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter had the pieces in place to put together another spirited victory.
- Odor has 3 doubles, Rangers overturn to beat Angels 7-2 Updated: May-01-16 12:11 am
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.
- Marlins hit four homers in 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:42 pm
MILWAUKEE - A complete lack of clutch hitting didn't faze the Miami Marlins on Saturday night.
- Phillies hold on for 5th straight win, beat Indians 4-3 Updated: Apr-30-16 11:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Cleveland can keep a game close. The Indians have simply struggled winning the tight ones.
- Rays beat Blue Jays 4-3 on Casali's walkoff hit Updated: Apr-30-16 10:59 pm