- Aussie coach has advice for defending Japan Updated: Jul-04-15 11:05 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Perhaps, Australia coach Alen Stajcic was on to something when he said, "We're not the Netherlands," in responding to question regarding how his team might defend against Japan in the quarterfinals.
- Rangers' Martin St. Louis announces retirement Updated: Jul-02-15 3:54 pm
- Simon Shnapir, 2-time US pairs champion, retires Updated: Jun-30-15 2:45 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Two-time U.S. pairs champion Simon Shnapir is retiring from figure skating.
- Ex-Australia striker Josh Kennedy retires from football Updated: Jun-26-15 3:30 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Former Australia striker Josh Kennedy, who played the majority of his football career in Germany and Japan, announced his retirement Friday following a 15-year career.
- Washington QB Cyler Miles retires from football Updated: Jun-22-15 8:26 pm
SEATTLE - Washington quarterback Cyler Miles has decided to retire from college football due to a chronic hip injury.
- Star Canadian speedskater Cindy Klassen retires at 35 Updated: Jun-20-15 2:05 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Canadian speedskater Cindy Klassen retired Saturday after a career in which she won six Olympic medals.
- Kimmo Timonen will retire a champion with Chicago Blackhawks Updated: Jun-16-15 1:21 am
CHICAGO - Kimmo Timonen got the Stanley Cup from Jonathan Toews and raised it high above his head, unleashing a cathartic roar in concert with the raucous United Center crowd.
- Chargers retiring LaDainian Tomlinson's No. 21 Updated: Jun-11-15 7:20 pm
SAN DIEGO - No one will wear No. 21 for the San Diego Chargers again.
- 2010 Olympic super-G champion Andrea Fischbacher retires Updated: Jun-10-15 6:30 am
VIENNA - Austrian skier Andrea Fischbacher is retiring, ending an 11-year career highlighted by winning Olympic super-G gold in 2010.
- 49ers announce right tackle Anthony Davis is retiring Updated: Jun-05-15 7:57 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Right tackle Anthony Davis announced his retirement from the San Francisco 49ers in yet another shocking loss for the team this offseason, and it was unclear whether the decision stemmed from his difficulties with a concussion last year.