- Pressure Cooker: SEC coaches face unyielding pressure to win Updated: Nov-25-15 11:34 am
LSU's Les Miles won't read papers or watch TV this week prepping for Texas A&M.
- Franklin hoping to speed up program development with win Updated: Nov-24-15 4:53 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Processing expectations of fans who've grown tired of middle-of-the-pack Big Ten finishes is the hardest part of James Franklin's job.
- Senior class started turnaround for Ohio State Updated: Nov-18-15 8:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer has a bond with each of his departing senior classes, but the group playing its final game in Ohio Stadium on Saturday has a special meaning for the Ohio State coach.
- Preseason All-American Simmons headlines freshman class Updated: Nov-10-15 5:14 pm
The already-high expectations awaiting LSU's Ben Simmons have increased even more now that he's an Associated Press preseason All-American before even playing a game.
- QB Stidham from prep playoffs to No. 4 Baylor's title push Updated: Nov-09-15 6:49 pm
WACO, Texas - Jarrett Stidham was getting ready to lead Stephenville into the Texas Class 4A high school playoffs at this time a year ago, when he was still verbally committed to another Big 12 team.
- WR Allen Lazard emerges as key player for Iowa State Updated: Nov-09-15 3:35 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State's struggles have overshadowed the emergence of sophomore wide receiver Allen Lazard, one of the biggest recruits the Cyclones have ever landed.
- Indiana's Tom Crean leads list of coaches on hot seat Updated: Nov-09-15 3:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Rick Barnes fired at Texas. Anthony Grant sent packing at Alabama. Rick Ray ousted at Mississippi State and Oliver Purnell let go by DePaul.
- NCAA: College athletes breaking records in graduation rates Updated: Nov-04-15 1:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Clemson jumped to the top of the class in the first College Football Playoff rankings.
- Baylor's Davis misses game to partake in national media day Updated: Nov-04-15 12:21 am
BRISTOL, Connecticut - Baylor's Nina Davis was faced with a difficult choice.
- Pac-12 coaches OK with Arizona State deciphering signs Updated: Nov-03-15 5:31 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A day after Washington State coach Mike Leach said the Pac-12 should investigate Arizona State for stealing opponents' offensive signals, Sun Devils coach Todd Graham said there was nothing wrong with what his team was doing - and most of the conference's coaches agreed with him.
- Arkansas LB Greenlaw right at home with Hogs Updated: Oct-29-15 5:41 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dre Greenlaw had his bags packed in junior high, ready to make yet another move to yet another group foster home. A ward of the state, Greenlaw had bounced from one home to another since he was 8.
- Avery Johnson stirring up excitement before Alabama debut Updated: Oct-29-15 3:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Avery Johnson has created some excitement around Alabama's program, making inroads on the recruiting trail and drawing a big crowd to a preseason event.