- Mavunga transfers from North Carolina to Ohio State Updated: Aug-01-15 5:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - North Carolina center Stephanie Mavunga is transferring to Ohio State, leaving the Tar Heels without their entire four-player recruiting class ranked No. 1 nationally in 2013.
- USC not worried by another year of sky-high preseason hopes Updated: Jul-31-15 8:24 pm
BURBANK, California - Even before coach Pete Carroll's dynasty had died, Southern California began a yearly cycle of sky-high preseason hopes and comparatively disappointing results.
- Hurley hits the ground running with Sun Devils Updated: Jul-31-15 8:10 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bobby Hurley's arrival at Arizona State created a buzz in the desert and drew national attention to a program often overshadowed by its rival to the south.
- Oklahoma State announces 6 baseball signees Updated: Jul-28-15 3:06 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State baseball coach Josh Holliday has announced the signing of six junior college players - including the 2015 NJCAA Division I Player of the Year Garrett Benge.
- Wake PG Crawford looking to get into 'swing of scoring' Updated: Jul-23-15 11:33 am
Wake Forest's coaches are working with freshman Bryant Crawford on how frequently he shoots.
- Renovations to Commonwealth Stadium on schedule Updated: Jul-22-15 6:57 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky senior associate athletic director Russ Pear remains confident that Commonwealth Stadium will be ready for the Wildcats' Sept. 5 season opener despite being "stressed about things" because of this month's heavy rains.
- UAB signs first player since deciding to restore football Updated: Jul-20-15 5:44 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - UAB has signed its first football player since announcing plans to restart the program.
- New Clemson baseball coach on the move Updated: Jul-17-15 2:11 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Monte Lee can't sit still very long, not with the job ahead of him as Clemson baseball coach.
- SEC moves ahead alone on tougher transfer rules Updated: Jul-16-15 2:35 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference has taken the high road when it comes to domestic violence, aiming to keep alleged abusers off their rosters even if it means they land in a rival league.
- Law commission OKs changes to strengthen sports agent act Updated: Jul-15-15 6:27 pm
An organization that works to standardize state laws is strengthening an act that bars sports agents from illegally luring college athletes into contracts.
- Mississippi State signs transfer guard Xavian Stapleton Updated: Jul-08-15 5:02 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's men's basketball program has added Louisiana Tech transfer Xavian Stapleton.
- 'Warning stroke' forces coach to walk away from basketball Updated: Jul-06-15 1:44 pm
NEENAH, Wisconsin - This wasn't the path Scott Bork envisioned for himself when he was named the Neenah boys basketball coach three summers ago.
- Arkansas hires 2 assistants to softball coaching staff Updated: Jul-03-15 12:06 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas softball coach Courtney Deifel has announced the hiring of two assistants to her staff.