- Groundbreaking planned for Wyoming carbon-conversion lab Updated: Apr-26-16 4:44 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead and others on Wednesday will formally kick off construction of a laboratory where researchers will test new technologies to make profitable use of carbon dioxide emissions from a coal-fired power plant.
- Solar-plane pilots say trip was also test of human endurance Updated: Apr-24-16 9:41 pm
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California - The two Swiss pilots taking turns to fly a solar-powered airplane around the world said Sunday the endeavor is not only a demonstration of the importance of renewable energy but also of the many challenges the human body can endure.
- Alaska aquarium replaces fossil fuel with seawater system Updated: Apr-23-16 6:31 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Thousands of people visit the Alaska SeaLife Center in Seward for a look at Steller sea lions or harlequin ducks.
- Senate OKs bill to promote wide variety of energy sources Updated: Apr-20-16 4:41 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate overwhelmingly approved a far-reaching energy bill Wednesday that reflects significant changes in U.S. oil and natural gas production over the past decade and boosts alternative energy sources such as wind and solar power.
- New Mexico groups push for more renewable energy Updated: Apr-02-16 5:25 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A coalition of New Mexico environmental groups and community leaders are pushing for more electricity to come from renewable energy sources.