- Toyota, Nissan, Honda back hydrogen stations for fuel cells Updated: Jul-01-15 5:22 am
TOKYO - Toyota, Nissan and Honda are working together to get more fuel cell vehicles on roads in what they call Japan's big push toward "a hydrogen society."
- After mercury ruling, scrutiny of Obama climate rules grows Updated: Jun-30-15 7:59 am
WASHINGTON - Sweeping pollution limits at the center of President Barack Obama's climate change plan are facing increased scrutiny in the wake of a Supreme Court ruling that showed that the justices aren't afraid to thwart perceived overreach by Obama or his Environmental Protection Agency.
- Hyundai sees green future in hydrogen-powered cars Updated: Jun-29-15 6:25 am
YONGIN, South Korea - Hyundai Motor Co. said Monday it believes hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are the future for eco-friendly cars despite challenges of limited infrastructure and slow sales.
- THE LATEST: Filipino activists encouraged by pope's message Updated: Jun-18-15 8:02 am
13:57 p.m. (1157 GMT), 7:57 a.m. EDT)
- ADB: Asia must boost investment in clean energy Updated: Jun-17-15 5:27 am
MANILA, Philippines - Asia has made huge strides in developing clean energy over the last decade but must boost investment and its use of energy efficiency technology to meet rising demand and cope with climate change, Asian Development Bank officials and other experts said Wednesday.
- Court strikes down rules aiming to cut coal plant pollution Updated: Jun-10-15 2:40 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A federal appeals court has struck down pollution rules intended to reduce haze from coal that is burned in Montana to provide electricity for people in the Pacific Northwest.
- At G-7, Japan's energy plan is not all that green Updated: Jun-06-15 2:04 am
TOKYO - Japan may find itself the odd man out when Prime Minister Shinzo Abe presents his government's blueprint for combating climate change at this weekend's summit of the world's leading industrialized democracies.