- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: May-16-16 10:01 am
Omaha World-Herald. May 13, 2016
- Hawaii aims to be 1st to help farmers get certified organic Updated: May-10-16 10:49 am
WAIMANALO, Hawaii - On a farm tucked under a lush Hawaii mountainside, Sean Anderson tends passion fruit, kale and salad greens - using only what nature provides.
- State orders recall of Organic Pastures milk, cream Updated: May-09-16 8:15 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - State regulators are recalling raw milk and raw cream produced by Fresno County-based Organic Pastures Dairy after salmonella was detected in one of the products.
- The Republic of Tea recalls green tea over salmonella fears Updated: May-03-16 8:43 am
NOVATO, California - The California-based company The Republic of Tea is recalling one of its green tea blends as a precaution over fears of possible salmonella contamination.
- Rep. Pingree of Maine in Cuba for trade mission Updated: May-02-16 3:48 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Democratic U.S. Rep. Chellie Pingree is in Cuba where she'll be joined by a group of American organic food producers and advocates.
- Competition heats up among Des Moines specialty grocers Updated: Apr-30-16 4:03 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Three new specialty food stores have opened in the Des Moines area since last fall, joining an already competitive grocery market and a string of established grocers in Iowa that sell ethnic, gourmet and health-conscious food.