- Branden Grace seeking bigger things after RBC Heritage title Updated: Apr-18-16 2:29 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Branden Grace could not wait to win on the PGA Tour. And now he's looking for more - much more.
- Small consolation for Spieth: He still has a green jacket Updated: Apr-12-16 5:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Don't feel sorry for Jordan Spieth because he had to put the green jacket on Danny Willett right after throwing away the Masters.
- Clarke has spring in step to start Ryder Cup trophy tour Updated: Apr-12-16 9:02 am
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland - Darren Clarke launched the Ryder Cup trophy tour from Royal Portrush Golf Club in his native Northern Ireland on Tuesday, and the European captain had a spring in his step.
- Willett's jacket: A Masters won as much as it was lost Updated: Apr-11-16 10:10 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A big deficit. A collapse that was painful to watch. An Englishman in a green jacket who might not get his due.
- Jordan Spieth: Where does he go after epic Masters meltdown? Updated: Apr-11-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Where does Jordan Spieth go from here?
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- Spieth in control with a Masters victory in sight Updated: Apr-10-16 5:22 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth closed out the front nine with four straight birdies to build a five-shot lead going into the final stretch of the Masters.
- Smylie Kaufman surprising Masters contender - to some Updated: Apr-09-16 8:54 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Smylie Kaufman still lives at his parents' Alabama home, has a loyal following at tournaments that often consists of mom or dad and has eaten dinner every night this week at his family's Augusta rental.
- One for the ages: At 58, Langer is a Masters contender Updated: Apr-09-16 8:43 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - On the 30th anniversary of Jack Nicklaus' final Masters victory, another ageless blond is making a run at the green jacket.
- 50 Shades of Green just one reason why we love the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The grass in the fairways is nicer than the carpeting in most homes. If the 300 or so club members ever descended on New York en masse wearing their trademark jackets, they'd immediately be awarded a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade. The event always coincides with prime time for Georgia vegetation, with azaleas and dogwoods sprinkling color on a backdrop of pines, magnolias and Bermuda grass.
- Woosnam, 1991 Masters champion, says he's done at Augusta Updated: Apr-08-16 2:57 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - After he won the Masters 25 years ago, one tiny question followed Ian Woosnam wherever he went: How could such a small man hit the ball that far?
- Big 3: Day goes sour on 15, 16, 17 at Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 8:49 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Big Three for Jason Day on Thursday: 15, 16 and 17.
- Danny Lee enjoys triumphant return to Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:52 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Danny Lee made sure his return to the Masters was worth the wait.
- Big debacle for Big Easy: A 6-putt 9 to start the Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ernie Els was 2 feet from a par to start the Masters.
- Fowler down, up and then down again in 1st round at Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 5:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rickie Fowler's latest pursuit of a major championship got off to a rocky start.
- Palmer helps start the Masters without hitting a shot Updated: Apr-07-16 10:17 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The most meaningful start to this Masters was a ceremonial tee shot that wasn't even hit.
- Can you top this? No hole-in-1 for reigning champ Spieth Updated: Apr-06-16 7:01 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - It's not often - if ever - that a Masters champion gets booed on the grounds of Augusta National.
- Watson's says making cut not enough, so time to say 'Adios' Updated: Apr-06-16 6:23 pm
Tom Watson's to-do list at the Masters has changed plenty over four decades, but it usually ended with the same goal: a major championship.
- Inside the ropes: Toledo bags himself a week of Masters fun Updated: Apr-06-16 4:17 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Esteban Toledo is hardly the first pro golfer willing to do just about anything to get inside the ropes at the Masters.
- Like the azaleas, skipping balls on 16 a Masters tradition Updated: Apr-06-16 5:40 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The chants start as soon as each group has finished teeing off at the 16th hole.
- McIlroy brings a new approach to his quest for Grand Slam Updated: Apr-05-16 4:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy stood on the 17th green, waving his arms this way and that.
- Craig Wood, a study in major championship heartache Updated: Apr-05-16 11:59 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Dustin Johnson already knows plenty of heartache in the majors.
- Trump thinks his former teaching pro will do well at Masters Updated: Apr-04-16 5:28 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - An invitation to the Masters might be only the second-best offer Jim Herman got this week.
- Nicklaus' son rides shotgun on amazing 1986 Masters victory Updated: Apr-04-16 4:10 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jack Nicklaus II tried to keep it as simple as possible as a caddie: Keep the clubs clean, get the right yardage and let his father do the rest.
- Fred Couples out of the Masters with bad back Updated: Apr-04-16 11:16 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Fred Couples is out of the Masters because of acute back pain - the first Masters the 56-year-old former champion has missed since 1994.