- Bolt 'will show up' at world championships in Beijing Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Even though Usain Bolt is still waiting to see if he has fully recovered from a left leg injury, the Olympic champion is sure he will be able to compete at next month's world championships in Beijing.
- Gatlin continues fine form with dominant win in 100 meters Updated: Jul-17-15 5:38 pm
MONACO - American sprinter Justin Gatlin continued his fine form by clocking 9.78 to win the 100 meters at the Herculis Diamond League meet on Friday - and then warned his rivals that he can go even faster at the world championships next month with the right start.
- IAAF head rebukes Beijing on ticket sales for world champs Updated: Jul-17-15 12:56 pm
MONACO - The head of the IAAF says Beijing needs to work harder to sell tickets for next month's world championships.
- Semenya not in South Africa's initial team for world champs Updated: Jul-14-15 3:44 pm
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Former 800-meter world champion and 2012 Olympic silver medalist Caster Semenya has not made South Africa's initial team for the worlds in Beijing next month after failing to post a qualifying time.
- Asafa Powell likes flying under radar to world championships Updated: Jul-02-15 12:12 pm
PARIS - Offered a glass of water in a sweltering Parisian heat wave, Asafa Powell shook his head, preferring the risk of thirst.
- Gatlin & Co. ready to face Bolt at worlds Updated: Jun-29-15 4:08 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Justin Gatlin is still blazing fast at 33 years old. Same with Tyson Gay at 32 and Wallace Spearmon at 30.