- Defending champion Warriors stave off elimination, beat OKC Updated: May-27-16 1:15 am
OAKLAND, California - "We ain't going home! We're not going home!" Stephen Curry screamed at the top of his lungs.
- Mystics beat Storm in OT for 1st win in Seattle since 2005 Updated: May-27-16 12:46 am
SEATTLE - Emma Meesseman had 19 points and a career high-tying 13 rebounds to help the Washington Mystics snap a 10-game losing streak at Seattle with an 84-82 overtime victory over the Storm on Thursday night.
- AP Source: Rockets, D'Antoni agree on 4-year deal Updated: May-26-16 11:33 pm
Mike D'Antoni is taking his "Seven Seconds or Less" offense to Houston, where James Harden is waiting to give his new coach the kind of weapon that could be a perfect fit for his system.
- Sparks improve to 5-0 for best start since 2003 Updated: May-26-16 9:42 pm
- AP Source: Wizards' Morris detained at Philadelphia Airport Updated: May-26-16 8:24 pm
WASHINGTON - A person familiar with the situation says Washington Wizards forward Markieff Morris was detained at Philadelphia International Airport and then released.
- Khloe Kardashian files to divorce Lamar Odom - again Updated: May-26-16 7:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - Khloe Kardashian is once again seeking to end her marriage to former NBA player Lamar Odom.
- Raptors counting on home court for advantage against Cavs Updated: May-26-16 7:04 pm
TORONTO - To keep their season alive, the Toronto Raptors are counting on a home-court advantage that saved them before.
- Tough Love: Cavs' Kevin Love bounces back bigtime in Game 5 Updated: May-26-16 6:26 pm
CLEVELAND - As the shots dropped, the score widened and the head-banging Cleveland crowd screamed louder, threatening to rip off the arena's roof, Kevin Love raised his arms and gestured for fans to do more.
- Pelicans' Davis not named All-NBA, loses $24 million Updated: May-26-16 6:20 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans forward Anthony Davis is out about $24 million after not being named to the All-NBA first, second or third team.
- Utah to play rival BYU in basketball again in 2017 Updated: May-26-16 6:05 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah will play rival BYU in basketball again in 2017 in a game that will end a "cooling off period" Utah demanded due to events at recent games.
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James named first-team All-NBA Updated: May-26-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has knocked down another honor.
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its athletic program Updated: May-26-16 5:37 pm
More than a decade ago, Baylor was at the center of a sordid scandal involving murder and drugs, leading to some of the harshest penalties the NCAA has ever doled out.
- It's been a blowout-filled NBA postseason so far Updated: May-26-16 5:33 pm
MIAMI - James Jones was taking a shot in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, and the crew calling the game on television was instead talking about James Evans.
- NC State Martin twins transferring to Nevada hoops Updated: May-26-16 5:29 pm
RENO, Nevada - Caleb and Cody Martin, the 6-foot-7 twin brothers who played basketball at North Carolina State last season, are transferring to Nevada.
- Clemson signs another transfer, ex-Valparaiso F David Skara Updated: May-26-16 2:50 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson has added former Valparaiso forward David Skara to its roster.
- Fleming hired to coach St. Bonaventure women's basketball Updated: May-26-16 2:02 pm
OLEAN, New York - St. Bonaventure has hired Bowling Green assistant Jesse Fleming to coach its women's basketball team.
- Police investigate Minnesota wrestlers amid drug allegations Updated: May-26-16 1:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota police department is investigating allegations that several Golden Gophers wrestlers have been involved in selling and using drugs.
- Crews move Magic Johnson statue amid $50M renovation project Updated: May-26-16 12:38 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Construction crews at Michigan State University's Breslin Center have moved a statue of Earvin "Magic" Johnson as part of an ongoing $50 million renovation project.
- Ex=Pennsylvania prep star Herb Pope facing bank robbery case Updated: May-26-16 7:53 am
PITTSBURGH - A former western Pennsylvania high school basketball star whose legal troubles likely kept him from the NBA will appear before a federal judge in Pittsburgh today on charges he robbed two banks earlier this year.
- Trial underway for Rochester man charged with killing 3 Updated: May-26-16 7:49 am
ROCHESTER, New York - Testimony is underway in the murder trial of a man charged with firing into a crowd outside the Rochester Boys and Girls Club last summer, killing three people and wounding four others.
- Ex-Canterbury basketballer Austin Hatch talks family Updated: May-26-16 5:02 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Despite the tragic loss of his parents and siblings in two plane crashes, former Canterbury basketball star Austin Hatch doesn't always feel like he has a lack of family.
- Not guilty plea in slaying of Mercer basketball player Updated: May-26-16 4:45 am
MACON, Georgia - One of two men accused in the February shooting death of a Mercer University basketball player has pleaded not guilty.
- Moore scores season-high 34 points, Lynx win 4th straight Updated: May-26-16 12:53 am
- Maryland guard Melo Trimble to return for junior season Updated: May-25-16 11:26 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland guard Melo Trimble has withdrawn his name from consideration for the NBA Draft and will return for his junior season.
- Louisville's Chinanu Onuaku will remain in the NBA Draft Updated: May-25-16 9:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville center/forward Chinanu Onuaku will forgo his final two seasons of eligibility to stay in the NBA Draft.