- Magazine publisher Time Inc. buys what's left of MySpace Updated: Feb-11-16 11:50 am
NEW YORK - MySpace still exists?
- Foundation that gives National Book Awards names director Updated: Feb-10-16 11:13 am
NEW YORK - The former publisher of the literary magazine Guernica has been named executive director of the National Book Foundation, which presents the National Book Awards.
- Israeli academics face growing boycott pressures Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HAIFA, Israel - Israeli anthropologist Dan Rabinowitz is a leader in his field, heading a prestigious school of environmental studies at Tel Aviv University, authoring dozens of publications and holding visiting teaching positions over the years at leading North American universities.
- Bach: Lamine Diack brought IAAF 'into the abyss' Updated: Jan-25-16 9:10 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - IOC President Thomas Bach says former IAAF head Lamine Diack brought his sport "into the abyss" by extorting money from athletes to cover up doping.
- Edmonde Charles-Roux, storied French author, dies at 95 Updated: Jan-21-16 7:31 am
PARIS - Edmonde Charles-Roux, a French writer who was among the founding editors of Elle magazine and a longtime editor of Vogue before turning to literature, has died. She was 95.
- Model Tess Holliday navigates life, work in the mainstream Updated: Jan-19-16 1:17 pm
NEW YORK - With accolades for her People magazine cover and the upcoming launch of her first clothing line, things are next level for Tess Holliday.
- Oregon's former first lady Cylvia Hayes gets journalism job Updated: Jan-19-16 12:01 pm
BEND, Oregon - In a continued return to the public eye after leaving Salem under federal investigation, Oregon's former first lady Cylvia Hayes announced she's landed a new gig: freelance journalist.
- UND men's hockey team at No. 2 in both national polls Updated: Jan-19-16 10:06 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team trails Quinnipiac in both national polls, after a split of a weekend series with Omaha.
- Reports: Norman to be replaced at Fox Sports Updated: Jan-18-16 12:32 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Greg Norman is no longer part of the golf team for Fox Sports, according to published reports.