- Calvin Klein photographer 'really happy' with racy campaign Updated: May-12-16 1:44 pm
NEW YORK - The fashion photographer behind Calvin Klein's racy new ad campaign isn't bothered by the social media firestorm it has sparked.
- Cover star: Duchess Kate poses for British edition of Vogue Updated: May-01-16 7:43 am
LONDON - The British edition of Vogue will mark its 100th anniversary with a rare portrait of Kate Middleton looking relaxed in the countryside.
- Blackie Sherrod, longtime Texas sports writer, dead at 96 Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
DALLAS - The East Coast had Red Smith. The West Coast had Jim Murray. Texas had Blackie Sherrod.
- Turkish journalists sentenced over Charlie Hebdo cover Updated: Apr-28-16 11:22 am
ISTANBUL - A court in Istanbul on Thursday sentenced two journalists from a pro-opposition newspaper to two years in prison for publishing French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo's controversial cover featuring a Prophet Muhammad cartoon, amid rising concerns about freedom of expression in Turkey.
- Defense publisher leaving Hong Kong over safety concerns Updated: Apr-28-16 3:25 am
BEIJING - The publisher of a leading magazine on Chinese and regional defense issues says he's leaving Hong Kong out of concern he could be targeted by China's state security bodies, a further sign of how Beijing's growing presence is chilling the political atmosphere in the territory.