- The Grand Slam bid is done; Jordan Spieth is not Updated: Aug-04-15 12:38 pm
Jordan Spieth was on the 14th green and battling in conditions so severe the wind approached 40 mph.
- Son, Barbaree lead Junior PGA Championship Updated: Aug-03-15 10:21 pm
BRYAN, Texas - Yujeong Son matched the women's course record with a 7-under 64 on Monday to take the first-round lead in the Junior PGA Championship, and U.S. Junior Amateur champion Philip Barbaree topped the boys' leaderboard at 66.
- Homeowners cashing in on PGA Championship Updated: Aug-03-15 11:59 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Hospitality industry leaders say Sheboygan County's 1,800 hotel rooms were booked a year or more in advance for next week's PGA Championship in Kohler.
- PGA Tour presents packed 2016 schedule in Olympic year Updated: Jul-30-15 6:00 pm
Jordan Spieth might have no choice but to miss the John Deere Classic next year. It's the same week as the Olympics.
- McIlroy to miss another title defense at Firestone Updated: Jul-29-15 10:24 am
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy has told the PGA Tour he will not play the Bridgestone Invitational next week as he recovers from his ankle injury.
- Golf's youth movement means 30 is the new 20 Updated: Jul-28-15 7:08 pm
The criteria fits for the label as the best player to have never won a major.
- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Rory McIlroy pulls out of British Open Updated: Jul-08-15 3:30 pm
The photo Rory McIlroy posted to Instagram on Wednesday shows his feet up, a black air cast around his left ankle, as he watches Wimbledon on television. The claret jug was positioned beneath the screen.
- PGA Grand Slam to move from Trump Course in Los Angeles Updated: Jul-07-15 5:23 pm
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America is moving its Grand Slam of Golf from Donald Trump's course in Los Angeles, the first significant fallout for golf from the Republican presidential candidate's comments on Mexican immigrants.