- 2 behind Planned Parenthood videos rejecting plea deals Updated: Apr-29-16 4:32 pm
HOUSTON - Two anti-abortion activists indicted in connection with making undercover Planned Parenthood videos are rejecting plea deals offering them probation.
- 10 charged in Tennessee with meth distribution, conspiracy Updated: Apr-29-16 4:23 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say 10 people have been charged with distributing large quantities of methamphetamine transported to West Tennessee from Arizona.
- 2 charged in Ohio shootouts that left 1-year-old dead Updated: Apr-29-16 3:14 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Two men have been indicted in southwest Ohio for their suspected roles in a shootout that killed a 1-year-old boy.
- Judge: Alabama House speaker to go on trial in May Updated: Apr-29-16 2:55 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard will go to trial next month on ethics charges, after a judge on Friday refused a defense request to postpone the proceedings until August.
- Woman indicted in Moss Point double shooting Updated: Apr-29-16 10:12 am
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - A 28-year-old Pascagoula woman is facing two felony charges in a shooting in Moss Point that wounded a man and woman.
- German prosecutors indict alleged IS member Updated: Apr-29-16 9:03 am
BERLIN - German prosecutors say they have indicted an alleged member of the Islamic State group who is accused of advocating the killing of "infidels" in a propaganda video and violating Germany's war weapons control act.
- Indicated businessman filed for bankruptcy protection Updated: Apr-29-16 7:15 am
MILWAUKEE - A Wisconsin businessman indicted in an alleged scheme to fraudulently obtain bank loans has filed for bankruptcy protection.
- 5 indicted in Phoenix for marijuana growing scheme Updated: Apr-29-16 5:52 am
PHOENIX - Five people are accused of falsely gaining medical marijuana grower status to illegally sell cannabis in Phoenix.
- Man indicted in fatal shooting of ex-Saints player Updated: Apr-28-16 9:37 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A business owner and semiprofessional football player was indicted Thursday on a second-degree murder charge in the shooting death of retired New Orleans Saints' defensive end Will Smith.
- The Latest: Smith family pleased with indictment Updated: Apr-28-16 8:32 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on the case of a man who is accused of fatally shooting retired New Orleans Saints player Will Smith during a traffic dispute (all times local):
- Arizona AG: 4 are indicted in employment and credit scheme Updated: Apr-28-16 6:07 pm
PHOENIX - Four people have been indicted in an employment and credit scheme that targeted college students in Arizona.
- Family of man killed in police shooting leery of grand jury Updated: Apr-28-16 3:41 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Relatives of a legally armed black musician who was fatally shot by a police officer while waiting for a tow truck said Thursday that after meeting with prosecutors they remain leery but are also more hopeful about the decision to present the case to a grand jury.
- 2 ex-officers get probation for illegal Maryland gun sale Updated: Apr-28-16 11:21 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Two former law enforcement officers indicted in an illegal firearms sale have been sentenced to probation.
- The Latest: Family of musician killed by officer 'hopeful' Updated: Apr-28-16 9:27 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - The Latest on the decision to let a grand jury decide whether to charge a police officer for the shooting of a legally armed black musician (all times local):
- Protesters call for Louisiana sheriff's resignation Updated: Apr-28-16 8:37 am
NEW IBERIA, Louisiana - Protesters in Lousiana rallied outside the Iberia Parish courthouse for more than two hours calling for the sheriff to resign.
- George County man faces murder charges in traffic deaths Updated: Apr-28-16 6:47 am
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - Deputies have arrested a Lucedale man after indictment on two counts of second-degree murder involving the deaths of two people in a New Year's Eve traffic crash in 2014.
- Feds say drug conspiracy tied to Grand Forks shooting death Updated: Apr-27-16 7:07 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Eight people have been indicted in a drug conspiracy that federal prosecutors have tied to a homicide in Grand Forks.
- 5 educators arrested in El Paso schools fraud scheme Updated: Apr-27-16 6:05 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Five veteran El Paso school district educators were arrested Wednesday after a federal grand jury indicted them on conspiracy charges in an alleged scheme to rig the district's high-stakes test scores by removing low-performing students from classrooms.
- NYC woman pleads not guilty to mugging 103-year-old victim Updated: Apr-27-16 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Prosecutors say a woman accused of attacking and robbing a 103-year-old woman in her New York City apartment building has been indicted.
- NY man pleads not guilty to fatally stabbing his mother Updated: Apr-27-16 4:22 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A New York man who prosecutors say stabbed his mother to death in her Yonkers apartment has been indicted on murder and weapons charges.
- Louisiana man accused of $2 million real estate ad fraud Updated: Apr-27-16 3:07 pm
PITTSBURGH - A federal grand jury in western Pennsylvania has indicted a Louisiana man on charges of defrauding hundreds of real estate agents across the nation out more than $2 million.
- Judge sets $1,500 bond in Johnny Manziel assault case Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
DALLAS - A Dallas judge has set a $1,500 bond for former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel in his misdemeanor domestic assault case.
- Governor: Questions remain about Washington state auditor Updated: Apr-27-16 4:04 am
TACOMA, Washington - The first Washington state official indicted in 35 years escaped conviction at his five-week federal fraud trial, but that doesn't mean others in state government are any happier that he remains in office.
- The Latest: Cruz shoots an airball at 'basketball ring' Updated: Apr-27-16 12:15 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters head to the polls in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware and Maryland (all times Eastern):
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):