- Fairbanks man indicted on murder charges for 2014 killing Updated: May-30-16 10:07 am
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks man has been charged with murder in connection with the death of a woman whose remains were found near North Pole in 2014.
- Israel media: Police recommend indicting Netanyahu's wife Updated: May-29-16 1:52 pm
JERUSALEM - Israeli media reported Sunday that a police investigation has recommended indicting the wife of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over misuse of state funds and inflated household spending.
- First week of Hubbard trial concludes Updated: May-29-16 11:44 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The first week of testimony in the ethics trial of Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard concluded with a peek at the business dealings of the influential Republican.
- Portland man, woman indicted on nearly 100 pornography charges Updated: May-28-16 11:31 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland man and woman are facing nearly 100 child pornography charges between them.
- 10 accused in West Tennessee meth conspiracy Updated: May-28-16 11:21 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say 10 people from the Jackson area have been indicted on charges of conspiring to distribute a highly potent and addictive form of methamphetamine throughout West Tennessee.
- Phoenix man indicted for soliciting underage girl online Updated: May-28-16 2:58 am
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man has been indicted for allegedly soliciting an underage girl over social media for sexually exploitative images.
- Ex-'Glee' star Mark Salling indicted on child-porn charges Updated: May-28-16 12:41 am
LOS ANGELES - Mark Salling, who played bad-boy Noah "Puck" Puckerman on the Fox musical dramedy "Glee," was charged Friday with receiving and possessing child pornography.
- Teens charged with attempted murder of mother Updated: May-27-16 9:59 pm
REDMOND, Oregon - A grand jury has indicted two teenagers with attempting to kill of one of their mothers.
- Tennessee sheriff faces public corruption charges Updated: May-27-16 5:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee sheriff is facing public corruption charges after being named in a 14-count indictment that accuses him and others of benefiting from a scheme to sell electronic cigarettes to inmates in the jail he oversees.
- Virginia man indicted for efforts to aid Islamic State Updated: May-27-16 10:39 am
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - A Virginia man charged in a sting operation with attempting to aid the Islamic State is facing additional charges.
- Woman charged with false voter registration in Ohio Updated: May-27-16 7:33 am
LISBON, Ohio - A northeast Ohio woman accused of falsely registering more than 30 people to vote has been indicted on charges of voter registration fraud after an investigation started when election officials found at last five dead people's names among new registrations.
- Nevada political consultant accused of extorting lawmaker Updated: May-26-16 9:19 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Nevada political consultant was indicted in Las Vegas on a variety of charges that include extortion, perjury and filing a false document.
- Consultant: No direct order to use party chairman's firm Updated: May-26-16 7:56 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - A Florida political consultant testified Thursday that he believed he had to subcontract Alabama Republican Party campaign printing work back to a company owned by the party's chairman, but also said he had no direct orders to send the business there.
- The Latest: Medicaid officials surprised by budget language Updated: May-26-16 5:01 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - The Latest on the ethics trial of Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard (all times local):
- US senator testifies at congressman's corruption trial Updated: May-26-16 4:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Democratic U.S. Sen. Bob Casey testified for the prosecution Thursday in the trial of a congressman accused of trying to land an ambassadorship for a friend in exchange for a bribe.
- Former sheriff surrenders on extortion, kidnapping charges Updated: May-26-16 4:03 pm
DENVER - A former Colorado sheriff has surrendered after he was indicted on charges including extortion, false imprisonment, second-degree kidnapping and official misconduct.
- 1 pleads, 1 balks to Pennsylvania heroin overdose deaths Updated: May-26-16 3:51 pm
PITTSBURGH - One Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to supplying fentanyl-laced heroin that resulted in at least two overdose deaths, but his co-defendant balked at a scheduled plea and opted to stand trial instead.
- Federal grand jury indicts suspect in Navajo girl's slaying Updated: May-26-16 3:44 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A federal grand jury has returned a six-count indictment against a man accused of killing an 11-year-old Navajo girl who was abducted as she and her younger brother played on the way home from school.
- 'Affluenza' mom indicted on charges she helped son flee Updated: May-26-16 3:28 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The mother of a Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck has been indicted on charges accusing her of helping her son flee to Mexico.
- Wisconsin man seeks freedom in Gangster Disciples case Updated: May-26-16 2:05 pm
ATLANTA - A lawyer for a man named in a nationwide probe of Gangster Disciples gang members tried to get him released to await trial at his home in Madison, Wisconsin, where he contributes to the arts and music scenes. But a federal magistrate declined, citing the allegation that he was involved in a carjacking in Georgia.
- Methuen man indicted in crash that injured 2 teens Updated: May-26-16 1:24 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Methuen man authorities say tried to take his own life when he drove his pickup truck head-on into another vehicle, severely injuring two Lawrence teenagers, has been indicted.
- Couple charged with faking burglary, claiming insurance Updated: May-26-16 11:33 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An Anchorage couple suspected of hiding jewelry and other items and claiming they were stolen has been indicted on federal fraud charges.
- Indicted property investor pleads guilty to wire fraud Updated: May-26-16 8:38 am
NEW ORLEANS - The Metairie property investor indicted last month for wire fraud has pleaded guilty.
- Lafayette man indicted in two-year-old shooting death Updated: May-26-16 8:05 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A 33-year-old Lafayette man has been indicted on a count of second-degree murder in a 2014 shooting death that went unsolved for more than a year.
- Cleveland cop indicted, accused of covering-up bar fight Updated: May-26-16 7:06 am
CLEVELAND - A Cleveland police officer accused of ordering a woman to delete cellphone video of a fight between a bar employee and a customer has been indicted on charges including tampering with evidence.