- QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarre tumble Updated: Apr-29-16 12:29 am
CHICAGO - California love for Jared Goff, and Philadelphia pride for Carson Wentz.
- Singers sought for iconic New York folk music venue's video Updated: Apr-29-16 12:19 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The nation's longest continuously operating coffeehouse is putting together a video featuring Arlo Guthrie and Garrison Keillor to celebrate the folk music venue's impending renovations.
- The Latest: 5 Ohio State players selected in 1st round Updated: Apr-29-16 12:00 am
CHICAGO - The Latest on the first day of the NFL draft (all times local):
- The Latest: Powder sent to Trump office deemed harmless Updated: Apr-28-16 11:05 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 (all times Eastern):
- Nicky Jam, Enrique Iglesias top Billboard Latin Music Awards Updated: Apr-28-16 11:04 pm
MIAMI - Nicky Jam and Enrique Iglesias took home seven awards apiece, including six shared awards for their hit duet "El Perdon," at the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami.
- Investigators look at overdose in Prince death Updated: Apr-28-16 10:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Investigators are looking into whether Prince died from an overdose and whether a doctor was prescribing him drugs in the weeks before he was found dead at his home in suburban Minneapolis, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- Student gets custom trombone, peers get music knowledge Updated: Apr-28-16 9:50 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Troy "Trombone Shorty" Andrews is no stranger to New Orleans' music scene, having grown up inside it.
- Start of 2nd weekend of Jazz Fest soaked by rain Updated: Apr-28-16 9:46 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The start of the second weekend of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival was marked with thunderstorms, but the music played on to crowds that were thinned by the bad weather.
- K-tel creator Philip Kives has died at age 87 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:23 pm
TORONTO - Philip Kives, the tireless TV pitchman whose commercials implored viewers to "wait, there's more!" while selling everything from vegetable slicers to hit music compilations on vinyl, has died at age 87.
- The Latest: Investigators consider overdose in Prince death Updated: Apr-28-16 9:21 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Latest on the investigation into the death of music superstar Prince (all times local):
- The Latest: Jazzfest ends on a high note, without rain Updated: Apr-28-16 8:35 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival (all times local):
- Woman in 'Fatal Desire' case admits guilt in prison letters Updated: Apr-28-16 8:23 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A prosecutor says a Flint-area woman who was convicted of enticing her online boyfriend to kill her husband in 1999 has admitted her role in letters from prison.
- Official Whitney Houston doc in the works from Oscar-winner Updated: Apr-28-16 8:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - An official Whitney Houston documentary is in the works from Oscar-winning filmmaker Kevin Macdonald. It will be the first to be authorized by the late pop superstar's estate since her death in 2012 at age 48. Altitude Film Entertainment announced the project on Thursday.
- Review: Broadway's new 'Shuffle Along' celebrates a past hit Updated: Apr-28-16 8:02 pm
NEW YORK - The last Broadway show to open this season has a mouthful of a name and an astonishing array of stars.
- Michigan law limiting talk about elections won't be enforced Updated: Apr-28-16 7:57 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The state of Michigan won't enforce a law that blocks local government officials from talking about a ballot question before an election, under a deal approved Thursday by a federal judge.
- Alicia Vikander takes on Lara Croft role in 'Tomb Raider' Updated: Apr-28-16 7:56 pm
LOS ANGELES - Alicia Vikander is following in Angelina Jolie's butt-kicking footsteps.
- 'Bomb' hooked to man in animal suit really flotation device Updated: Apr-28-16 7:41 pm
BALTIMORE - A young man in an animal costume and surgical mask who walked into a Baltimore TV station Thursday claiming to have a bomb was shot and wounded by police, who determined that his alleged explosive consisted of aluminum-wrapped chocolate bars duct-taped to a flotation device.
- Daugaard requests flags at half-staff in Redlin's memory Updated: Apr-28-16 7:13 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has requested that flags in South Dakota be flown at half-staff Friday to honor the life of outdoors artist Terry Redlin.
- The Latest: Man's 'bomb' was candy bars wrapped in foil Updated: Apr-28-16 6:25 pm
BALTIMORE - The Latest on a man shot by police after he walked into a Baltimore TV station dressed in an animal costume and claiming to have a bomb: (all times local):
- Fans' Holy Grail: unreleased songs in Prince's vault Updated: Apr-28-16 6:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - Before his death, fans searching online for Prince were likely to find just a handful of his performance videos and almost none of his recorded music. In the days since he died, YouTube and other uploading sites have been flooded with hundreds of hours of the superstar musician's songs, concert footage, TV appearances and music videos.
- Review: Kindle Oasis aims at avid readers, pricey for others Updated: Apr-28-16 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - The Kindle Oasis is Amazon's sleekest, lightest e-book reader yet - and at $290, unnecessary unless you're a die-hard reader.
- Seth Rudetsky sees no 'Disaster' casting his friends in show Updated: Apr-28-16 6:12 pm
NEW YORK - Seth Rudetsky has always had a dream of writing and performing in a show surrounded by friends.
- Obamas, Bidens to kick off USO comedy show next week Updated: Apr-28-16 5:57 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are joining their wives next week for a USO comedy show in observance of Military Appreciation Month.
- Lance Armstrong asking judge to end government lawsuit Updated: Apr-28-16 5:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Lance Armstrong has asked a federal judge to end a lawsuit against him by the U.S. government that seeks to recover millions of dollars in sponsorship money the U.S. Postal Service paid to his cycling teams.
- Police probe Kansas theft of Blue Man Group costumes Updated: Apr-28-16 5:34 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Police in Wichita, Kansas, are trying to unravel who made off with costumes of the Blue Man Group while the performance artists were there this week.